Reviews for Into Your World
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Interesting ending, but positively brilliant.
Little tip, might want to explain what an incubus is. (I already know, but others might not)
Otherwise, PERFECT. STORY.
Akuma No Asahin chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
... okay, 'bout the neice part, good thing there was no smut, but i think that when she wasnt there you could've added more smut. all in all it was really good
Kara kun chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I love stories with incubus' and this one was awesome! I'd love another chap or two

Oh my that must have been hard with your neice watching, I regret teaching my 6yr old little cousin who Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are, my walpapper for my computer was a fluffy yaoi pic of them she saw and asked me if that was them and why are they like that (Ulqui was sorta crawling onto Grimm's lap) my mom was ready to kill me lol
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
me really think you should make another chapter
Sevvi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
God knows it's difficult to do anything with someone over your shoulder... It pisses me off.
Nikotehfox chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Well, at least your niece has good taste. ;D
SeeingBlu chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Lovelovelovelove! This is great! The AU you put them is perfect! :)

That sounds awkward. How old is your niece (or should I ask, how old was she at the time)?
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
whoot whoot! go demon Shiro! hee hee!
Moolter chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Particularly liked this fic. I like the way you put depth in your stories. It's hard to find fics like these.. I mean, smart ones.

Anyhow, thanks.

And don't worry.. kids are perverted early anyway XD
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
my world, where my words reign king and kindly

a new place, and old gods, fake ghosts, don't rub ankles too hard

pop off pieces of you, pieces you'll miss

[i had a life]

you just wouldn't be softly, wracking your body with time and age

i always in a wind leave eventually together, trap but didn't belong

find my heart,

let it lie.
SilverBlueGrey chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
yikes! O.o your niece was watching? how old is she? that can't be good...

cool fic! :D was it a oneshot, or will there be more? I liked the ancient greece thing! It was quite cool! Though... Do hydras have dog heads too? I thought they only had the snake heads.
demonlifehealer chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Ooh, sexy! I liked this and Shiro makes an awsome demon! I can really see Shiro as an incubus too. Alright!
othergirls chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
You niece was watching? How old is she? Anyway, great story. It was even better than the last one, which I loves. *looks away guiltily* Sorry for not reviewing, I... Ah... *pauses to think* Ah well. I have no excuses. *bows head* Sorry.
Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Sexy! I like demon!Shiro a lot. The whole situation fits very well. And Ichigo knows he wants to leave with Shiro. It's SO obvious that the idea of being an incubus's whore isn't actually so horrible to him. Good job, and please keep up the good work!