Reviews for There's a Price for Power
kittenmoyashi chapter 1 . 2/17
(##) looooved it. Hottest ship ever! You should totally write a sequel of sorts! Your grammar was very good except in one or two places but certainly nothing to patronize about. And was the "hollow moan" supposed to be a joke? Because I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
oh my god i found it again! _ idk how long ive been looking for this story (too lazy to log in right now XD)
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
D'aww..! SO AWESOME! :D
Teehee, Hichi's king. _
Zero Infection chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ohhh, Nicely done.
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love your writing, and I'm glad I found one of your stories with an ending! The other three that I've read so far seem to cut off a little suddenly, but this one wraps up nicely and has an (adorable) omake that makes my squealy, fluffy side happy.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
gosh i love this story. it's actually inspiration for one of my stories. love it!
The True Grammar Nazi chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
*squees* I always love it when Ichigo and Hichigo's positions are reversed, Shirosaki the King and Ichigo the horse...literally! *giggles* Awesome, I can't get enough of this pairing.
asir chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Quite interesting! Nice story :)
pinkpigeontowa chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow great story. will there be a sequal?
Emma Stargaze chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if Shiro purposely sent other people to attack Ichigo's village, in order to get "favors". XD
Assassination chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Awesome, I like where it was set up, and how things went, very well done!
Kuroi Kitty chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
xD love it~ omg u probably find me annoying now since i been reading most of ur bleach story lately and leaving reviews xD but i just love ur writing and imagination ! ur stories are just too good W
Kulyenie chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Okay, that was lovely! I like the way you placed the characters into a different situation yet kept them in character. Overall a wonderful story and straight to favorites!
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
.:pay me for, my brain is melting:.
kit-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Great job. I liked the whole aspect of Ichigo living in the

random village and Shiro's army invading it. Awesome job. :D