Reviews for The Price
Lady Frostbite chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Ooh tensions are running high in this chapter! I wanna read more but I must get to bed, I shall return tomorrow! :D
Lady Frostbite chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Omg this is so good so far! I loved how Gary came in with a wrench lol. And I also like the idea of Johnny having little siblings to look after, it's a nice touch :) I'm off to read some more!
lazy4ever chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
this was so hilarious i was literally lmao!
Beyond hope of salvation chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Well gdXD,

plz try nd write more story's about the greasers(There my fav clique)
josh100o chapter 36 . 1/9/2009
I do have a account i just dont feel like logging in all the time to review when i dont have to. This was a great story
MobMotherScitah chapter 36 . 1/9/2009
I LOVE THE DAUGHTER! She makes me lawl so hard!

I'm sad now. It's overrherherherher!
Josh chapter 34 . 1/8/2009
One question do you plan on continuing "And People Say Love is Simple when" your done with this story?
Josh chapter 35 . 1/7/2009
O said to see a good story end did a good job
thehumbleone chapter 35 . 1/5/2009
Awesome conclusion! I look forward to reading your other greaser related fanfics. I enjoyed this story so much and admire your writing.
MobMotherScitah chapter 35 . 1/4/2009
GAH! NO LOLA! LOLA should DIE!

Any who. ' Lovely chapter. Very Epilogue-y itself!

So, either Gina, whom I adore, because she's adorable! or my girl, Sally in your next thing. OH! I was pondering a rolling idea in me noggin...

We could do a "When Johnny Met Sally" story, thingy. Keep it short or something... Make it long... Either way! Have a trilogy! WOO! Trilogies rock. *Grin* Lemme know what you think of th'idea. It actually may be a bad thing to write because we'd be like... "That happens... And so does that! And yadda-yadda-yadda!" But, it might be a fun ex-or-size! Rofl

*Sadface* I'm so sad that 'The Price' is ending! It was funuh!

And you're welcome for what ever help I was, uh, helpful with!
MobMotherScitah chapter 34 . 1/4/2009
Aww... Lovey, lovey, lovey!
thehumbleone chapter 34 . 1/2/2009
Nice chapter. I thought the dance part was well put together. The previous chapter was lovely the way Johnny went off at the funeral. You have his personality down to the T from the beginning until now. You have a lot of readers for your story and I have a feeling you're not going to stop at chapter 35. It seems like your heart is too far into this story for you to stop.
MobMotherScitah chapter 33 . 1/1/2009
Wow... Johnny lost his cool a little. When doesn't he? ROFL! Lovely chapter.
Wasteland Survival Guide chapter 33 . 12/31/2008
I LOVED IT! So funny :D

Yeah he is like me. Sept he's innocent and cute!

Btw great job. -claps-
MafiaKisses chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
The missing periods at the end of paragraphs make my inner grammar nazi cry, but other than that, I'm loving this story so far! You're doing a great job of keep all the canon characters in-character, though it is kinda weird that Jimmy's refusing to keep an eye on Gary. Oh well, I'm sure it'll work out :)