Reviews for What Becomes of An Enemy?
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 6/13
I see

Now I see what Danny done and what he would do . I thought the if he interfered more it may be lesser deceased good spirits .

Well still it went well . And Danny would shoot electrysity as well .

Still tht twisted person was caught , gotten on rails in the worst possible ways making him better person and useful for something good .

By the way after the end of the fanfic trilogy and assepting Danny's sister Daneline what would happen after they meet Clockwork .

Or is just a time for peace in the conected worlds .
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 6/13
I see tht gives me a vague image where was or is supposed to be the place Aragorn/Aragon aende everything else .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 6/13
ch 11

Wel that is scary and evil in really very hight level than Vlad . Still I wonder if te good part would overpower the more lifesupporting biger ghost part of the parsite in that human who managed to control it but also abusing that given power .

And well tht is his councusnes and Vlad's god part of his twisted spirit .
Quite like the Gollum from the ring , but more in more dark destructive stage .
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 6/13
ch 10

I would say tht the human Vlad has obout 50-50 good and evil , or 55 max 60 evil and obout 45 or 40 percent good and the ghost one/half has 65/70 evil an 35/30 or 20 percent good , but enougght for thirst for world wide control , and definate thirst for power .

As for Danny beside skulker it look like Pandora could teach him and he has potentuallittle el. powers and who nowws even he doesn't know what . But Dany chose tht event to do good and the responcibylity of that burden with the bigger power , but Vlad mostly to woo his love who chose someone else because that experiment , he became ugly , broken hearthed to mostly train himself to be powerfull enought and go with his quest for vengence . And so on .

That was obout Danny's training .

And Vlad is punished pretty fair now what he'll do ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 6/12
ch 8

I don't support that evil thing but if Vlad learn of the housless they woud be dangerous force if they simulstangly do a attcking overshadowing or whatever . And that plAan really is pretty gruesome and scary . And I hope soon or later the justice to come , but oh well I'll just lear that information to use it maybe .
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 6/12
ch 7

Well I hope soon or later Dany would come to resque and help befour tht halfa virus infect and cause too mutch distruction with his webs.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 6/12
ch 4

Well that is intresting , when he was a international star hero all over the world and wanted a break he got it and become the famous lovelyhelpful hero once again and he liked it ready to help .

But now when few eons ago in the middle earth when he was famous in one elfen city/settlement PP didn't hapened yet .

And I know that dimention is mostly based on fire , I had forgot if Vlad senced or not , but I know from ewswere what was tht fiery parasite and it has the essence of something great evil , a very destructive materized idea of the whole fiery destruction of everything .
geme1 chapter 18 . 1/28
wow…i like the three fics…but i like that danny visited the elrond…u.u
niyuu chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
yes! Vlad managed to earn his points back after his bout of general assholeary
niyuu chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
oh, Vlad. i want to punch you.
chicaalterego chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
AND it ends... Well, it was a nice end since it didn't get on the way of cannon. I think it wold have been a dissaster if it had.
chicaalterego chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Dun dun duuuuuun. And here the stuff became interesting...
chicaalterego chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
The introduction of a paradox... nice way to leave inter dimensional travelers puzzled...
chicaalterego chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
You know, one has to give it to Elrond, the elf sure has a good memory. If I held a piece of knoledge for over a thousand years I would have forgotten... good thing I will die before then... Or maybe not? Becoming an immortal raising has his charm to it XD
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Mmmm You know, I liked this idea more than the prequel. Vlad is more unpredictable, thus more intereting to read about. _