Reviews for Friends and Lovers
Nyna chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Just finished your incredible story, in one go. I absolutely loved it, funny, sexy, and just fantastically written!
Superbly in character, I felt like you nailed both Hawk and Margaret. Loved the insight in their motives, why Hawk is so scared of commitment, why Margaret needs the army discipline. I believed every word!
A lot of HM stories tend to be on the sappy side, I really appreciate that you went for real instead of 'movie romance'.
PLEASE keep writing, Thanks for a great read!
mmwaveprincess chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
I love this. So sweet and romantic and real. I also got a bit of love advice outta this(seriously your quite sensible). Thank you for writing this.
Amtamburo chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
I have been watching alot of this show recently, and found myself looking for some really Hawkeye/Margaret fic. This, I am happy to say is one of the best I have ever read!
Divamercury chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I really, really enjoyed this story. I liked the way you explored Hawkeye and Margaret's numerous issues, and your writing is fantastic. Wonderful work!

DM
Tempe4Booth chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
truly beautiful you captured the true ups and downs of life and the happiness you can find Thank you
SpangleyPony chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Wonderful story, the only thing missing was BJ, Peg and Erin turning up for thanksgiving :) Would you write a story detailing their lives progressing after this?
Chickadilly chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
I stayed up all night reading this and - my God - this was amazing. I wish I could write like this. There's so much I want to say in a review but I'm afraid the words will just fall flat compared to the incredible way you've weaved my emotions tonight with this story.

So for now I just say thank you for the lovely read.

Cheers!
AmericanPoet chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Oh my goodness.

You are an AMAZING writer!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!

The plot, the writing, everything is perfect!
melinda08 chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. I loved how you had the two sum up each other's strengths. You really wrote from the heart. This was excellent!
melinda08 chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
Nice use of Hawk's history!
melinda08 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Yes, I'm so glad he came to his senses! You write the love scenes beautifully!
melinda08 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
i just love this story!
Tsuki no Yasha chapter 12 . 2/13/2009
I have to say, this was the best Hawkeye Margaret pairing I've ever read. You really stayed true to their individual personalities ans still brought them together. Don't get me wrong, I love the pairing, but many of the other fics out there make it entirely too easy. Both of them had beem severely hurt by life and love and to simply have them 'fall in love' so quick just doesn't suit their characters. So thank you.

Tsuki no Yasha
jennamajig chapter 12 . 2/12/2009
This story is so in character for both Hawkeye and Margaret that I just couldn't stop reading. So realistic. And not to mention how hot some of the chapters were! Fantastic job, this is hands-down, the best H/M fic I have read.

Please write more stories.
Writer's Grove chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
This was a great story. I haven't read much in the way of MASH fanfic, but the characterization was pretty spot-on.