Reviews for After Ever Happily
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
you should definatly make this into a story! Your on alert for me!
lauram831 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
:D I really enjoyed this story. Now i just want to read all of your stories. I think your a really great writer keep it up. :)

LM
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I like how Bella is Alice's Lady and friend! I also like how She and Edward are in a secret relationship!
BTwilightLuver chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
brilliant story! so glad to hear you've continued with it!
Sweetie93 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I want to hear more of thise great story!
Dopeshieet chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
omg love it
BlueEyedPisces chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
I love it, i would love to see it continued :).
YesIReadTwilightFF chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
I'm happy to hear you've turned this into a full story! While I was reading I was hoping you would; as I wanted to know what happened after. How would they make it work? But now I can find out :) My last final is Friday night at 6, and then I'm done classes until September. One of the first stories I'm going to read will be this one in full version!

Loved it,

Happy writing!
ametz101 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh please write this story! I really want to read more :) It sounds so intriging! It was really good, well done!
Agathons Fan chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I am so happy to hear you say that you will be continuing this. I am a sucker for love story like these and you completely have me hooked. I love what youve done with it so far and cant wait to read more. :D
jaimelotr4ever chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I adored it! What i wouldn't give to have my own prince charming *le sigh*

Very nicely written, good luck at the competition _

-Ani
MadisonJean9 chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Write more!

;) Mella
Chlollie4eva chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
loved it
Peacheschica chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
i love that you're in the process of making it an actual story. you should write another one-shot that's a bit longer of the masquerade ball. details of the gorgeous gowns and longing stares... and lemons of course : ) just an idea. I would love to see it come to life on paper by one who can actually write...you... thanks for writing!
brewersfan548 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I enjoyed this! I'm looking forward to the whole story :)