Reviews for Getting Over It
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 25 . 11/6/2011
LOVED this story! i would totally read a sequel or continuation or epilogue to it :D
magickal1 chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
Aw... that's so sweet! poor kyp!
magickal1 chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
I luv this story. I really think that JainaKyp is the best pairing ever, and this is probably the best J/K story I've read. Yay!
Samantha Allison chapter 25 . 7/8/2005
I like this idea of Jaina and Kyp I think is better than Jaina and Jag Fel. The story was well written, but I wish that there was a little more scenes with Jaina and Kyp. I thought towards the end there was a little too much anger, and sort of took Anakin and Jacen's characters, and just flipped them around.

With the idea of Jaina and Kyp, there is more depth to the relationship because they are both Jedi, and not like with Jaina and Jag there is only one Jedi.

I would like to read a sequel to this, probably shortly taking place after "Getting over it" and hope to read more fanfics with relationships with such depth as this story.
esfwolf chapter 25 . 8/21/2002
very cool
Karsus chapter 25 . 6/9/2002
Pretty cool fic. Though i personally might have preferred a little more carnage, and that the relatioship continue on in hte face of adversity but... it's pretty good anyway.

Hope to see more some time.
JadaSkye chapter 25 . 4/23/2002
I could scream. I could just scream! Out of any story I've ever read on this site or anywhere else, this is the best one ever! You couldn't have chosen a better title and the last chapter was just perfect. Part of me is sad and another part relieved that this saga is over. Hopefully it's not over forever! Whatever you do, Val, don't stop writing because you are phenomenal. Congratulations on the completion of a masterpiece worthy of the "real" Star Wars universe. They'd be lucky to have you! I look forward to reading more stuff from you- I hate to say it, but this one will be hard to top. However, I'm sure we'll all have fun watching you try! :) Thanks for a great read!
crustan chapter 25 . 4/19/2002
yes, it's me again, and i have FIVE words to say for this fic. I WANT A SEQUEL! I used to be a die hard Jaina/ Jag fan (apparently that will be happening in the real books), but you have turned me over to the Kyp Side! :) 25 chapters is NOT enough! oh, and one more thing: if you decide to do a sequel, which i'm really looking forward to, PLEASE, PLEASE do something about Jag so I won't feel so bad about it!
Krystina chapter 25 . 4/15/2002
Awesome story! Thank-you soooo much for writing it! I could read it a million times and still not get tired of reading it! You are a great writer and I hope to see more work on Jaina/Kyp soon!
moonheart chapter 25 . 4/14/2002
I wanted to tell u how much i have ejoyed reading your story i am a frim beliver that Kyp and Jaina should be together. thanks u so much for writting such a great story
sara chapter 25 . 4/14/2002
That story was awesome! I've been following it for about 10 chapters now. You couldn't just write one more chapter? I can't imagine what happens next...
SSW Unsigned chapter 25 . 4/12/2002
WHAT A FINISH! GIVE ME SOME MORE J/K PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
serenitysea chapter 25 . 4/12/2002
Nicely done.

We want an epilogue!
BurningTyger chapter 25 . 4/11/2002
Oh! Absolutely marvelous! I was going to beg you not to stop at all, but it's perfect just as it is. Definitely one for the favorites list. Congrats on a wonderful, wonderful fic! Keep writing, and may the Force be with you!
LtSticks chapter 25 . 4/6/2002
Yay Val! They finally got CAKE! Yum!

Superb stuff!