Reviews for Everything I've Ever Wanted Comes Down to You
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
He'd spoken those three words that made her heart skip a beat, he'd made love to her like never before, with an urgency that they only found when in each others arms. And he'd promised to fight for them, to not give up on them. She couldn't ask for anything better. Yes, she'd have to break a promise to Nate, but they were friends after all, and there's was a loveless union. She couldn't, wouldn't allow herself to continue living in such a life. She wanted to live a fulfilling live with the one she loved, with the one man that made her happier than she'd ever been. She needed, wanted, loved Chuck Bass.

Everything she had ever wanted came down to Chuck.
Reddiamond chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
lovely story just beautiful, if only life could be like that but of course with out all the pain and heartbreak but even with that its worth it in the end. you should continue lets see if they get married the first child, you get the ideal.
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
AW. CUTE STORY! :D
blairbear01 chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
wow! another great story! excellent job! :)
adarabelle chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
the story BUT you got Blair's name wrong. its Waldorf not Wardolf
Tegan.x chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
aw...that was great. I love chuck and blair

Well done great work
puresimplicity-xo chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
And once again, you amaze me.

The tension building up to their reunion was astronomically high, which just increased the fireworks that went off when they finally did give in to their desires.

And the last line in this chapter relates to the title beautifully

]

Loved this!

s2 xoxo
vintage.fashionista chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
i love it. please please please update soon.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
That's a great ending. With a story like this, that's really the best way to end it. Or else it would be another story altogether.

I love the confession.

And then Blair's realization about BN.

I'm glad CBN will all be happy now. :) YAY
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
That was beautiful and sexy and hot.

*SQUEAL*

I love him telling her to be quiet.

-Baby, I'm gonna need you to be quiet. I can't keep this slow pace going in order to quiet your moans. Quiet down or I'll have to stop,” -

No, no, don't stop! I'm glad she just used her nails. We all know Chuck's got the scars to prove it. ;)

And I love the ILY!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
*giggles* Naughty business under the table is so incredibly hot.

I love paranoid!Blair. LOL.

And Nate told Chuck about him cheating. No surprise there. Doubt Blair would really care anyway.

And Chuck getting info from Serena and *gasp* Dan? Woah. But I love Eric. The premiere on Monday? YAY! Eric knows how to work. YAY. I'm glad CE are still close.

Also love how Blair didn't fight him when he came over. They went to typical-BC mode.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 3 . 9/5/2008

I love you.

I'm so glad Chuck's staying. DUH.

- “Don't hire that wedding planner just yet.”-

*DIES*

*SQUEAL*

I love that Serena can see it. She knows how Blair feels.

I am loving where this story is going.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Blair got a little bit of luck, until the end. YAY.

I like that Serena knows that Blair's unhappy.

-“I know I'm being a pest, but I'm just so nervous. I can't believe Dan and I are finally getting married. You and Nate should rush things and we can have a double ceremony!”

“No!”-

LMAO! I love that NO! LMAO.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Serena would so do it that way, too. LMAO. Love it.

And I love that LB are still together! More and more future stories are keeping them together; you have no idea how happy that makes me feel.

BN's marriage. Can't say I'm surprised. It's how they'd be. In that "perfect" world (that she no longer wants).
ayenik chapter 1 . 9/4/2008