Reviews for Han Solo and the Princess
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 6/22
cute!
SleevedWhiteSnow chapter 1 . 6/7
That was absolutely beautiful. One of the best stories I've ever read. The characters, the flow, the emotions, you captured it all beautifully. And your writing style is fantastic. Thank you, author, for sharing this amazing piece of work with us. Best of luck with your other stories :)
erindarroch chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh, my mouth is watering! This is the most delicious little cupcake. I don't know where to begin. It's the kind of thing I can read over and over again because it's not about the story you're telling—We all know how that ends, happily-ever-after, living to a ripe old age together, with no psychopathic murderous son named Ben, thank-you-very-much—it's about the way you tell it. Some favourite snippets are: "...eyes that were sad and terrified the last time he saw them and are now deep pools of liquid jubilation" and "...because maybe, just maybe, he believes in it, too". Just lovely. 3
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 4/5
Love it
GoTeamSkipper chapter 1 . 3/6
This is the most adorable thing I have read in a long time. Thanks for an awesome first starwars fanfic for me. Thanks!

Skip
MrsScruffyNerfherder chapter 1 . 2/26
This is so perfect! I love the writing style, also.
Can you pls write about after that it was so cool and cute
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 1/6
I know this is an old story, but TFA has rekindled the Star Wars phase I went through as a high school student in the 90s...and as a result I'm now binge-reading Han-Leia fics like it's my job. This has to be one of my favorites. Not only is it sweet and beautifully written, but the humor is perfect. Love the descriptions in the ()!
Stormyclo297 chapter 1 . 1/2
The cutest thing ever! I love it so much 3
organanation chapter 1 . 1/3
That freaking movie broke my shipper heart but this made it all okay again.
thewanderlustmarauder chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This was so well-written! You really made me step into the shoes of the characters and you made them seem so realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
literally hyperventilating. So-Friggin-CUTE!
stardiouses chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This is beautiful. The scenes and the writing style are so well picked. The characterization couldn't be better. Love this!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This is really sweet. I really enjoyed it, thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015