Reviews for Han Solo and the Princess
This is beautiful!
kid chapter 1 . 1/26
I think it was so ...
A chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
You are fantastic. Thank you for this delightful and poignant piece. Fanfiction is better than chocolate ;)
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
cute!
SleevedWhiteSnow chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
That was absolutely beautiful. One of the best stories I've ever read. The characters, the flow, the emotions, you captured it all beautifully. And your writing style is fantastic. Thank you, author, for sharing this amazing piece of work with us. Best of luck with your other stories :)
erindarroch chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Oh, my mouth is watering! This is the most delicious little cupcake. I don't know where to begin. It's the kind of thing I can read over and over again because it's not about the story you're telling—We all know how that ends, happily-ever-after, living to a ripe old age together, with no psychopathic murderous son named Ben, thank-you-very-much—it's about the way you tell it. Some favourite snippets are: "...eyes that were sad and terrified the last time he saw them and are now deep pools of liquid jubilation" and "...because maybe, just maybe, he believes in it, too". Just lovely. 3
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Love it
GoTeamSkipper chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This is the most adorable thing I have read in a long time. Thanks for an awesome first starwars fanfic for me. Thanks!

Skip
MrsScruffyNerfherder chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
This is so perfect! I love the writing style, also.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Can you pls write about after that it was so cool and cute
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I know this is an old story, but TFA has rekindled the Star Wars phase I went through as a high school student in the 90s...and as a result I'm now binge-reading Han-Leia fics like it's my job. This has to be one of my favorites. Not only is it sweet and beautifully written, but the humor is perfect. Love the descriptions in the ()!
Stormyclo297 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
The cutest thing ever! I love it so much 3
organanation chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
That freaking movie broke my shipper heart but this made it all okay again.
thewanderlustmarauder chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This was so well-written! You really made me step into the shoes of the characters and you made them seem so realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015