Reviews for Race Against Time
zahnoia chapter 24 . 4/29
I love this story! I know that it's been years since you last updated it but I would gladly like to know what would happen next and what would happen at the end. Hoping for your next update!
sherryf79 chapter 24 . 1/3
Great story!

This is very original. I love how you write the characters and "Starkiller" is awesome! I really like the interaction of "Starkiller", Leia, and Luke. Great work!

Sherry
rjsw chapter 24 . 3/11/2014
Please update! THIS IS SO AWESOME!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
I'm sorry that this story hasn't gone further. I also have to say that with exception (Anakin and Padme getting intimate as soon as they did seemed out of character imo), I love your original work, meaning what you haven't taken directly from the movie. Your words are so much more moving and interesting when they're your own and when you're not trying to explain someone else's. I especially loved that last chapter.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Ah, the contacts and intrigue. This would have made their trip to Tatooine SO much better in canon. :)
panther73110 chapter 24 . 8/28/2013
Were you going to finish this story
Guest chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
I hope you will continue this story one day.
I really hope to know the end.
springpanther chapter 24 . 7/10/2013
Please continue soon
QueenNaberrie chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
Ohhh...this is getting good. I know it's been a few years since you updated, but I hope you consider updating soon. Besides...Obi-Wan has yet to know that his nightmare HAS become a reality. He DOES have two Anakin Skywalkers to deal with. He He Heeee ;) Love how you had 'Starkiller' give Obi-Wan a lecture on losing his lightsaber before giving back to him and then running off, leaving Obi-Wan still hovering in the air with binders. LOL Obi-Wan is SO clueless. ;)
QueenNaberrie chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Anakin (the future Darth Vader) losing a bet and having to wear a dress with heels...priceless. LOL ;) Han would have field day with that one. ;)
sylviajohns chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story and you really MUST keep writing it!

The way Anakin (Starkiller) grows, how serious and mature he is , and dark on the same time without a complete loss of this sweet little dark side in him.

I hope I'll see the end of this story.
sylviajohns chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
I love older Anakin, or should I say Starkiller. So mature and dark :

I wonder how young Anakin would react to the truth... I hope I'll find soon :)

Keep writing :)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
I do hope this fic is not abandoned... it's quite good.
Kitty chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
This fanfic is just awesome
I really hope you'll write more soon.
Greetings from Germany,
Kitty ;D
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Well, well, well... This isn't really a story you meet everyday, now is it?