Reviews for Wonder Woman, Meet Catwoman
JulesBlackthornes chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved it! You captured Diana's emotions perfectly, and even made made me feel a little sympathy, even though I prefer Bat/Cat a million times over WW/BM. Great job, and keep writing D
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I liked it, I even think one could have continued
Katie chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I loved this! You got the characters down pretty well, Selina's eyes are green though. But you should make another story where Catwoman actually is in the league! Thanks for the great fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
And this why catwoman is more awesome than wondy... Bat/cat forever
Sailor Libra24 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
You can't end it there! There is serious potential for more BMWWness. And it would be funny to find out how the JLA reacts to Diana smashing the cup.
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh poor Diana... she's so utterly guileless, she can never compete with Catwoman, despite the fact that she's like a billion times more gorgeous. Hell, even Clark, committed heart and soul to a certain reporter with the initials LL isn't immune to Selina's evil charm...

Japan Boy chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Nice telling between two women's said the phrase 'love hurts' hasn't met those 's hoping you'll take it further into a feature-length I'd very much like to see between the two females.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Good story, although the last line didn't quite work for me (it sounded too much like a punchline and made me double-check the category). Still, I thought the story really captured Diana's thoughts well and like a previous reviewer I wouldn't mind the Catwoman version (or the Batman version for that matter; was he actually acting that way deliberately to try and make Diana jealous?).
Hepburn chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
How about writing this scene from the point of view of Catwoman and how she reacts to Diana as a second chapter?
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Luissquall chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I really liked this one-shot, you have an interesting plot, and maybe you can continue writing more about this, but even if you decided to leave this story as a one-shot it is great.

Continue with the great work and hope to read more DC superheroes from you. Thank you.
Ardans chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Oh man, that hurts just reading it. Very accurate though. When you feel something special for a person and they move on, you do occasionally find yourself jealous of any subsequent relationship...even if you don't want to. Especially if that special person in their life isn't someone you don't imagine for them. People rationalize it by saying "they're not good enough for _" but I think it's because we either unconsciously want them to settle down with someone we admire (and therefore can justify the decision) or someone that we share similar characterisitcs with (again to rationalize and self-soothe). For Diana to see Bruce with someone who is the opposite of everything she stands for and would require even greater compromise on Bruce's part to be with (Selina being an ex-con), it just hurt terribly and make her doubt her own attraction. Poor Diana. Perfectly captured the moment.