Reviews for How Fiercely We Loved
Hey I've actually been waiting for to you update this story for a long time now or at least write a sequel. Will you do that? Will there be a possible storyline between Apollina and Neoptolemus? They are closer in age, and there was an original myth about Neoptolemus and Andromache, but seeing as how Achilles is alive in this one, will Apollina take part parts of her storyline? Honestly I could actually see that happening. A son wants to be like his father (in some twisted way), and what better way than to get at the father's new wife (aka the stepmom, who's closer in age to him)? I hope you update or write a sequel to this.
waterlily91 chapter 19 . 4/25
I meant to say Winona Ryder before. Don't know what I was thinking. :p
waterlily91 chapter 19 . 4/21
This story is truly remarkable and you're very talented! Maybe, you could even finish? ;) You know, when I think of what Apollina might look like, I imagine her as Wionona Ryder when she played Lydia in Beetlejuice. It fits the descript to me.
LadyRedStar chapter 19 . 4/17
I have read this story over and over and I still love it! I hope that someday you will finish it, or at least show us the baby's birth! By the way, did you ever really say how old Apollina is?
Anonymous chapter 19 . 2/3
I really hope you continue this story or at least post the last remaining chapters you were working on. I don’t even know if you are still on this site anymore, but I hope that you find the motivation to finish this wonderful work one day (fingers crossed that it will be soon)! Don’t feel rushed by us your ever impatient readers and write the story you wants us to read regardless. I look forward to seeing the epic conclusion between Apollina and Achilles! ️
ArsenicGlitter chapter 16 . 2/2
I've reread this story eight times and watched the movie like twice, and this part always got me. I felt deeply for Hector, and his family, since his younger brother started the war that he knew was going to destroy his home and his father wouldn't listen to any of his sensible suggestions. I just got so frustrated for him. Then he kills Patroclus unknowingly (and I had no sympathy for Patroclus, he chose to go into battle under disguise and knew the possible consequences) only to have Achilles defile him in that way. Honestly, I kind of despise movie!Achilles. Your version of the story offers a different view of Achilles, as it is Apollina he loves and not Briseis he's infatuated with, and it makes it hard to despise him in this light. But it's still possible to be torn for him and disgusted by him at the same time. Hector's remains should've never been treated that way.
PaulinaDragona chapter 19 . 2/2
I like your fiction ! ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
I wish a man loved me like that. T.T
ArsenicGlitter chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
It's been seven years since your last update and I still hold a desparate hope that you will finish this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/1/2017
OMG I love this can you please update
Guest chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
In the end Apollina acted Like an unloyal hoe. I hated that really. I didn't Like her Charakter so much because she cried way too much and was total shy. In the movie achilles Loved briseis because of her courage and fierness and Not because she ignoriert You Made apollinas Charakter as if she were still a didn't even gave one thougt about her husband and just forgave achilles because that Bastard was Coming for couldn't You gave her a little niveau? She could be a little more angry with him and could have lied to him as much as he lied to her Like just tell him that IT wasn't his baby and See what his reaction would be. I hated IT also that she couldn't fight back like as he Wanted to rape her to make her no longer able to marry.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/20/2016
I am so curious for the next chapter! I remember you said that you have finished writing the rest of the story so why havent you updated? You are seriously torturing your readers! I am sure that what ever you have written will be more than good enough to bate our curiousity! This is seriously the best Achilles fanfic I have ever read. I dont know if you will ever read this as you havent updated in 6 years but I hope that you will! Please give us a little consideration and dont leave us hanging like this, at least give us a final chapter please. An ending to this epic tale!
OnyxTears chapter 19 . 4/14/2016
Pyrrhus?
PruRose chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
I love this chapter! I love this whole story! I don't think you realize how good this story is.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I like that she is curvy but remember they did measure the statue and the statue defining beauty for then had a perfect 23 inch waist. They just liked hourglass figures, which are still beloved today. She was not fat, fat was not beautiful. IT just showed you had enough money to eat. IF you see the venus de milo in person, the thing is tiny- I mean size 2 or smaller tiny.