Reviews for How Fiercely We Loved
I am so curious for the next chapter! I remember you said that you have finished writing the rest of the story so why havent you updated? You are seriously torturing your readers! I am sure that what ever you have written will be more than good enough to bate our curiousity! This is seriously the best Achilles fanfic I have ever read. I dont know if you will ever read this as you havent updated in 6 years but I hope that you will! Please give us a little consideration and dont leave us hanging like this, at least give us a final chapter please. An ending to this epic tale!
OnyxTears chapter 19 . 4/14
Pyrrhus?
PruRose chapter 6 . 4/6
I love this chapter! I love this whole story! I don't think you realize how good this story is.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I like that she is curvy but remember they did measure the statue and the statue defining beauty for then had a perfect 23 inch waist. They just liked hourglass figures, which are still beloved today. She was not fat, fat was not beautiful. IT just showed you had enough money to eat. IF you see the venus de milo in person, the thing is tiny- I mean size 2 or smaller tiny.
Lilly chapter 19 . 8/4/2015
Very well written, it was interesting to see development of Achilles & appolina relationship (if you can call it a relationship, in modern times it will be best referred as Stockholm Syndrome)
Everything was going good Till the last few chapters.
Trojan war ended with sack of troy but Greeks even though victorious suffered as much, so it was quite balanced end but in your story that balance was disturbed.
I hate that Achilles is alive, Agamemnon survived they both should be dead, Hector's death and mutilation of his body should have been avenged. I love both hector as well as Achilles so it was best that they both died. And the bond you showed between hector and appolina in starting chapters am shocked how easily she opened her heart (and legs) for his brother's killer and destroyer of her home.
Less should be said about throwing babies from the walls and making women raped and salves, at the end Achilles got everything and appolina acted more like a bitch with no loyalty towards her family or country.
Plus you haven't updated in ages, if only you have ended it like the movie Troy where Achilles dies , hector death is avenged and appolina along with other Trojan survivors (Andromache and her baby) escapes burning city towards a new life. That would have given us readers some closure.
lisistrataantigona chapter 19 . 4/11/2015
Alright this is probably the ninth time I read this story and I don't get tired of it, I know that you might not even be on fanfiction anymore, it's been like five years after all, but if you see this I would love just to know where were you going to go with the story. Thanks anyway.
danceegirl92 chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
Hope you decide to finish this one!
shivermetimbers123 chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
Great story! Now just waiting for you to update
almythea chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
You know,this story is the most sadistic story I've ever read so far. That children. I cry for them ..
almythea chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
I've been waiting for so long to read a scene like this. I love how you make Briseis stands still,not to accept Achiles' hand when she was held by Priam. Really,I want Briseis to be cold and regal after her brother's body was humiliated by Achilles. In the other stories,the scene was just as the same like the movie. Thank you for making this chapter! Looove it!
Anni96 chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
Please update its one of the best troy fanfic i ve ever read
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
You haven't updated yet :(
Mistia chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
One's a boy, one's a man
Mistia chapter 6 . 5/10/2014