Reviews for The Legend of Earth: The Wings of Light
netbreaker0 chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
Aaaaaw they found each other. Ity's been awhile glad to see your still keeping up with this story. Please update soon.
Lucem Yoru chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
Nice, this is getting exciting
Tempest of Reach chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
Damn Naruto was awesome there!
Lucem Yoru chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Awesome, wish I could've gotten my hands on that game, oh well, I'll manage with this absolutely incredible story
Kaila-Mina chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
Wow I really love this fanfic keep it up 3
luvtousall chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
oh my

i love, love, love, love this story!

i need more!

it is awesome!

lots of love,

Admiral Sanchez chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
this is really good. The only flaw I can point out is that there hasn't been an update. Otherwise, this is really good. really hope to see more.
KazeKitsune381 chapter 10 . 10/30/2009
good story keep up the good work i love your story line and i like to read though i am dissapointed on the updat time now that you have atleast one tankfull reader- keep up the good work!
GreatGoogilyMoogily chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
Aw man, I wanted to see what would happen when Shino and Hinata found out Naruto was still alive. Can't wait for another chapter.
Stygian Styx chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
Great chapter!
netbreaker0 chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
Thanks for updating. I really liked seeing Itachi ina captian role and Ten Ten was a nice surprise as well. Wonder if they'll meet again down the line.
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
Ah, a new chapter finally. Great job with this. I wasn't expecting you to use Itachi as Lyude. Well, great job, once again. I look forward to reading the next chapter
divinespirit chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
AMAZING story...although it is to be expected from the author who wrote 'blind'.

Looking forward to next chapter
Tempest of Reach chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
Took some time, but man, the wait was worth it!
RedFox20 chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Awesome story, awesome plot, awesome writing. Can't wait to read the next chapter! You certainly managed to entwine a deep plot into an excellent AU perfectly. Keep it up!