Reviews for Canis Canem Venture
CMR Rosa chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Good story hope you update soon.
Justine chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
Oh yes! An update! Liked it very much, poor dean. Thanks so much for this! The gaps in between chapters are so long! :( But I will wait if I must, it is worth it!
Mappadouji chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
I totally agree! Poor Dean is gonna be stuck alone with his father. I pity the kid though i wonder how Hank will do in a school with normal kids.
justine chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Yay! an update! Great story, please post the next part soon!
VizeerLord chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
as to the story, good good

as to the question on length; i like long, and when writing mine, i need about 5 pages on your basic writing program, before i post my work.

good luck and good work
9837281933210 chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
OMFG that was kind of a shocker : O

hmm... i like longer chapter but i like them p quickly too... hm... a medium lenghty chapter would be nice. a tad longer than this but not TOO long... idk how you would measure that. -_-

please update soon! the story is getting real real interesting!
VizeerLord chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
ok, more please
RottingCorpses chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Wow this story is really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work but I hope Hank is okay, he's my favorite character heh.
9837281933210 chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
well done! i can't wait for the next chapter, brilliantly written!
Mappadouji chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
So the only thing I can think of is that Hank is being framed by somebody or, he has extra clone of himself that is still alive and seeking revenge on Doctor Venture. Awesome chapter by the way, now if Hank is to gain anybody trust again he is going to have Dermott help set up an alibi(though that seems the least likely thing to happened or be believed.)or find the perpetrator.
9837281933210 chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
the only thing i found wrong with it was that you wrote drug instead of dragged, which i hope is what you meant XD

great chapter, exciting, can't wait for more!
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
I have to say you've been doing a great job with this story.

Most things are a bit cleche'd but hey so is the actually story Doc Hammer writes.

just one thing, you need to start a new line/paragraph whenever you change speakers, common litiary thing that you either seem to forgot or just don't know that you're suppose to do.
Mappadouji chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
A mysterious women comes into the picture and from the looks of it she definitely work for someone of power or at least influence.
9837281933210 chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
good story! i really rather liked it.
Mappadouji chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Sweet an Update! so the venture Bros are being kept under watch or is someone planning on kidnapping them in order to gain some type of leverage over Dr. Venture. Also, I thought that maybe the reason why would be to study there DNA and find out how Rusty manage to make the Clones.