Reviews for Black Water
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
If that was self-indulgent, maybe that's not such a bad thing. Excellent, thank you!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Excellent Sheppard whump, team angst and devotion. Great story!
Forahr chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Excellent story! Kept me on the edge of my seat!Thank you!
Gracie Holmes chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
You are an excellent writer. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Great job!
sagey chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
love them protecting hima dn getting him home no matter what...team dynamics so good

hugs
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I quite liked this. The ending was my favorite part. I think the change of perspective made it interesting.
Anon101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I can't even...

I hate leaving replies of "aldkfj;asldkjfasl;dkjf" but honestly... That's really all I'm thinking. I'm just... I was so tense and worried and wringing my hands, and now I'm so happy and relieved and smiling to see them all together.

Wonderfully written. Great ideas, fantastic characterization.

Thanks so much for sharing! You're a wonderful writer!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
hm H/C works for me especially when theirs killer praying mantis...
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Ugh! - I can't seem to get the image of that ghastly bog out of my head and then those horrendous insect creatures. This was disturbing, honestly disturbing. And yet...it was spellbinding, holding me on the edge of my seat and I wanted it to go on and on and on (sorry Sheppard!).
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Only Sheppard would be save by the thing is "loves" the most giant creepy alien bugs! LOL! Great story, I was jumping all over the place reading it, you really took the team on a roller coaster ride. :)
Asugar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Wow. Talk about anything that could go wrong... It's like a laundry list of horribles, mud, swamp, crazy people, poison, mansized insects, attacking hovercraft, expanding acid bullets... Of course Sheppard would be the one to bear the brunt of all of it, LOL. He's like a magnet for bad luck and bizarre horribleness. Love everyone in the team helping John by doing what they do best for him, Rodney distracting him intellectually, Teyla providing emotional and physical comfort as well protection, Ronon understanding what he needs to distract himself and physically carrying him. Great job.
Synbou chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I loved it! It was a H/C story just like I love them. Good work!

Isa
chokolaj chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
YEEOOUCH. Painful for Shep. Thanks for sharing this. :)
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Lovely Shep-whump and team caring, just what the doctor ordered:)
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
poor sheppard i cant imagine the amount of pain that would cause.