Reviews for Total Drama Comeback
Major144 chapter 53 . 1/21
A fantastic story! It was a long read, but every chapter was well written and enjoyable. There was plenty enjoyable drama and all the campers got their chance to shine. We had some scheming, some romance, some humor, and a good deal of drama. The challenges were exciting and very interesting.

Great job!
richboylion chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
That's a little far, the campers wishing for someone's death. Sure she is a bitch, but not a psycho murderer.
richboylion chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
what's wrong with being gay?
Hendrix125 chapter 29 . 12/14/2016
I was kind of hoping you would have more on characters like Dj and Katie because they didn't have much storyline in TDI, but I guess it's another fan fix where Gwen Duncan heather etc all stay in really long. : p
so.in.her.own.head chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
Don't worry Ezekiel. I don't understand girls either, and I am one.
MudkipAteKoops chapter 36 . 7/20/2016
Umm... Cody said "6 gorgeous girls". Including Eva, I SHIP IT FOREVA!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/13/2016
That was really sad. I was crying when Ezekiel was in the medical tent having a nightmare. When Heather was crying that caused me to cry. That chapter was amazing. It was really sad, but amazing. I've never read something like that when it was that sad. I'm also still trying to get over Noah leaving. I started crying when Noah left. Amazing chapter and amazing book.
OmniPlanckInstant chapter 53 . 6/28/2016
Finally. You had no idea what an effort it was I had to put to finish reading this delicious piece of TD fan art. Izzy and Bridgette emerge as victors. AWESOMENESSGREATNESSAWESOGREATNESS. As for the new competition for the next season, at least 10 of them, they look OK, though look troublesome(a bully, being one of them), looking forward to the remaining 12 newbies on TDC2, which I started reading, but I'm still not done with the 1st chap( it's agonizingly long, which makes it awesome.). So yeah, TDC1 was superbly the greatest experience I've felt in TD Fandom, so Bravo, TKN. I salute you to the end. And onward to TDC2: Battlegrounds. I'm out.
Courtney chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
I hope Courtney doesn't get voted off I love her
Guest chapter 53 . 2/15/2016
My only regret reading this story is that I didn't do it sooner. You should be very proud of your work and your talent!
TheSansMan chapter 31 . 11/19/2015
I loved the Monty Python and White and Nerdy references
Running Thief chapter 53 . 11/8/2015
Well I like the old crew and I like some of the new people. Hannah send like great opportunity for sorry and comedy, Yoshi looks like fun, Joel is of course cool but Crystal might be my favorite of them. I'm a sucker for British women.

I just might check out the sequel.
Running Thief chapter 52 . 11/8/2015
Way to end a show. Bridgette and Izzy are awesome and I'm glad they won, even if Zeke gets the short straw. Everyone got a happy ending and I'm certainly happy.
Running Thief chapter 51 . 11/8/2015
I'm feeling the same kind of Gonna-Miss-Wawanakwa feeling too. I'm gonna miss reading these guys.
Running Thief chapter 50 . 11/8/2015
I'm just as eager for that orgy/threesome as Izzy is. Comforting to know a girl exists as perverted as me.
1,895 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »