Reviews for Total Drama Comeback
so.in.her.own.head chapter 7 . 7/21
Don't worry Ezekiel. I don't understand girls either, and I am one.
MudkipAteKoops chapter 36 . 7/20
Umm... Cody said "6 gorgeous girls". Including Eva, I SHIP IT FOREVA!
That was really sad. I was crying when Ezekiel was in the medical tent having a nightmare. When Heather was crying that caused me to cry. That chapter was amazing. It was really sad, but amazing. I've never read something like that when it was that sad. I'm also still trying to get over Noah leaving. I started crying when Noah left. Amazing chapter and amazing book.
AlphaOmnisphere chapter 53 . 6/28
Finally. You had no idea what an effort it was I had to put to finish reading this delicious piece of TD fan art. Izzy and Bridgette emerge as victors. AWESOMENESSGREATNESSAWESOGREATNESS. As for the new competition for the next season, at least 10 of them, they look OK, though look troublesome(a bully, being one of them), looking forward to the remaining 12 newbies on TDC2, which I started reading, but I'm still not done with the 1st chap( it's agonizingly long, which makes it awesome.). So yeah, TDC1 was superbly the greatest experience I've felt in TD Fandom, so Bravo, TKN. I salute you to the end. And onward to TDC2: Battlegrounds. I'm out.
Courtney chapter 4 . 4/8
I hope Courtney doesn't get voted off I love her
My only regret reading this story is that I didn't do it sooner. You should be very proud of your work and your talent!
TheSansMan chapter 31 . 11/19/2015
I loved the Monty Python and White and Nerdy references
Running Thief chapter 53 . 11/8/2015
Well I like the old crew and I like some of the new people. Hannah send like great opportunity for sorry and comedy, Yoshi looks like fun, Joel is of course cool but Crystal might be my favorite of them. I'm a sucker for British women.

I just might check out the sequel.
Running Thief chapter 52 . 11/8/2015
Way to end a show. Bridgette and Izzy are awesome and I'm glad they won, even if Zeke gets the short straw. Everyone got a happy ending and I'm certainly happy.
Running Thief chapter 51 . 11/8/2015
I'm feeling the same kind of Gonna-Miss-Wawanakwa feeling too. I'm gonna miss reading these guys.
Running Thief chapter 50 . 11/8/2015
I'm just as eager for that orgy/threesome as Izzy is. Comforting to know a girl exists as perverted as me.
Running Thief chapter 48 . 11/7/2015
"Justin's like the sweetest chocolate coated candy, with a cherry-centered sweetheart!"

STOP! HE'S ALREADY TOO DELICIOUS!
Running Thief chapter 45 . 11/5/2015
Pretty good parodies man. A little clunky for some of the rhythms but still really good.
Running Thief chapter 41 . 11/3/2015
Hmmmmmm. Strokes beard in smart thinking thoughts.
Running Thief chapter 38 . 11/3/2015
I like Eva, I thought she was a pretty underrated character.
She was good here and it sucks seeing her leave. I liked that she had a friendship with Beth. It was a pleasant surprise.
1,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »