Reviews for Total Drama Comeback
Little Sir chapter 23 . 9/30/2008
-pissed off- Damn it! No Noah/Cody for me! TT3TT sighs- oh well maybe next time? -
UnderxGravity chapter 23 . 9/30/2008
YAY! o Yeah, I figured that Katie liked Noah. They fit well together.

'N I voted for Noah and Katie to- what? A fake contest? I'm an idiot for texting some random number? Huh. T.T
Tall T chapter 23 . 9/30/2008
Whew, just finished reading the whole thing so far, but I'm glad that there's still so much more to come. This truly is an enormously entertaining and well-written fanfic! Be as modest as you like, but I still don't see how TDA could top this!

Neat way of getting Noah and Katie together. Courtney and Duncan should've known that the moment a new couple came to be, live on the set, they had lost the first price. As for Heather, I agree with those who think she needs to stay because the story needs a good villain. She's important!
QJD1381 chapter 20 . 9/29/2008
I love this set of chapters! Heather for the Win, Babeh! And Poor Tyler and Lindasy!

Best Chapters ever!
QJD1381 chapter 18 . 9/29/2008
Katie's Crush : Noah.

Winners of the challenge : ...I gotta go with the Winter Wonders! ( Izzy FTW )

Heather and Ziggy ? LOL. I think it's a ... starange pairing, but likable. I prefer Cody x Heather, though.
SSBFreak chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed in the past while. Call it pure laziness if you want. Let's do a little catch-up...

1: I felt real sorry for Tyler when he finally opened up, and I felt even more sorry for him when Lindsay got voted off almost right after he did.

2: It's funny that, during the dancing for example, the instant Tyler is actually given a chance to prove himself, something happens to him (in this case, getting knocked out).

3: I love how you keep including the eliminated contestants instead of just forgetting about them like the actual show.

4: Noah and Katie? Interesting and cute couple idea. I personally was contemplating Ezekiel and Katie as a possible couple, but you know what? Your idea's pretty cute!

I look forward to the next update!
TDIrocks1234 chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
love the story! are u bringing back 2 people?
Axel0913 chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
great chapter, it was really good, can't wait to read more.
janey1097 chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Aw...such a cute chapter! I loved the NoahxKatie-ness.

I was sad to see DJ go though...he's such a nice guy! And by the way, Eva was really funny in this chapter.

Gah, Heather's such a jerk, but she makes an awesome villain. You never can seem to get rid of her! And I hope Courtney EVENTUALLY forgives Harold. Sheesh. ;) Update soon!
Mappadouji chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
I knew it was Noah! any way nice work on this chapter loved all the slow dancing scene's as well as the scene at Playa des Losers.
Jilak chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Hm, you know I was actually hoping that Heather would win immunity. It's not that I'm a fan of her, just that every story needs a good villain. And who knows what would happen at Playa Des Losers if she was reunited with the people who all hate her. Plus, if she actually loses, her ego will make her loss even worse for her. Oh, and World of Warcraft is pretty addictive.
Dessydemona chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Okay, it's starting to look like Mr. Necromancer is less a man, and more a divine being sent down to bless us mortals with this most awesome of stories. As usual, great chapter, but poor DJ. I was slightly expecting Katie's crush to be Noah. Also, will we get the backstory of why Heather is so mean soon? And will there be more HeatherxEzekiel? lolquestionbarrage
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
I like Izzy's Quote,

“Izzy is sorry for you,” she said to him, “because it is never fun to be the one who has to go.”

btw, wats glomping?
TDIfan1 chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
OMG that was great u should write stories for the Creator of TDI to see if they'll use your ideas.
ironbloodaika chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
God there are so many awesome things about this fic I don't even know where to start. First off, unlike a lot of other authors, you know how to write in the style of the TDI universe and you've managed to create a new story without relying on Mary Sue OC's or putting the originals into unfitting situations. It's like I'm watching an all new special when I read it! Not only that you've also shown to be really knowlegeable about the show, it's good to know there's an author who's not only watched the entire show, but read the characters background profiles. And the way you have the characters interact is genious! I love how you're giving the characters who didn't get nearly enough screentime in the first season some development and having them grow as characters as they interact with the rest of the campers. Not to mention the humor you through in is top notch. And how you manage the existing couples while coming up with new ones is no less than impressive. The next thing that really had me laughing was the diversity and quality of the challenges, seriously! They're hilarious! And the fact that you're able to merge them up with the conspiracy going on with Duncan, Courtney, and Heather was very well done. I could go on with my praises, but it'd be way to long and rambly and I'd hate to take up too much review board space. I'm looking forward to the next few challenges, I'm sort of hoping you'll do a Halloween themed challenge since October's almost here. Have everyone dressed up in costume (Or in Chef's case Bride of Frankenstein drag) and have them complete Hallo-themed challenges while in their get up, I don't know why but for some reason I keep thinking of Eva in a Slave Leia outfit, mostly cause she sort of reminds me of Princess Bronzebeard from WoW. Yeah, weird right? Well that's my two cents for now. Keep up the great work dude! And if you ever need a Beta please don't hesitate to IM. I've had a lot of experience with Betaing, but all the authors I beta for normally are too busy to send me new material. Oh and before I forget was Katie's dress a nod to Princess Peach's look? Just wondering. Well, sorry for the uberlong post. Keep up the great job! Update Soon!
1,895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »