Reviews for Total Drama Comeback
Jilak chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Hm, you know I was actually hoping that Heather would win immunity. It's not that I'm a fan of her, just that every story needs a good villain. And who knows what would happen at Playa Des Losers if she was reunited with the people who all hate her. Plus, if she actually loses, her ego will make her loss even worse for her. Oh, and World of Warcraft is pretty addictive.
Dessydemona chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Okay, it's starting to look like Mr. Necromancer is less a man, and more a divine being sent down to bless us mortals with this most awesome of stories. As usual, great chapter, but poor DJ. I was slightly expecting Katie's crush to be Noah. Also, will we get the backstory of why Heather is so mean soon? And will there be more HeatherxEzekiel? lolquestionbarrage
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
I like Izzy's Quote,

“Izzy is sorry for you,” she said to him, “because it is never fun to be the one who has to go.”

btw, wats glomping?
TDIfan1 chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
OMG that was great u should write stories for the Creator of TDI to see if they'll use your ideas.
ironbloodaika chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
God there are so many awesome things about this fic I don't even know where to start. First off, unlike a lot of other authors, you know how to write in the style of the TDI universe and you've managed to create a new story without relying on Mary Sue OC's or putting the originals into unfitting situations. It's like I'm watching an all new special when I read it! Not only that you've also shown to be really knowlegeable about the show, it's good to know there's an author who's not only watched the entire show, but read the characters background profiles. And the way you have the characters interact is genious! I love how you're giving the characters who didn't get nearly enough screentime in the first season some development and having them grow as characters as they interact with the rest of the campers. Not to mention the humor you through in is top notch. And how you manage the existing couples while coming up with new ones is no less than impressive. The next thing that really had me laughing was the diversity and quality of the challenges, seriously! They're hilarious! And the fact that you're able to merge them up with the conspiracy going on with Duncan, Courtney, and Heather was very well done. I could go on with my praises, but it'd be way to long and rambly and I'd hate to take up too much review board space. I'm looking forward to the next few challenges, I'm sort of hoping you'll do a Halloween themed challenge since October's almost here. Have everyone dressed up in costume (Or in Chef's case Bride of Frankenstein drag) and have them complete Hallo-themed challenges while in their get up, I don't know why but for some reason I keep thinking of Eva in a Slave Leia outfit, mostly cause she sort of reminds me of Princess Bronzebeard from WoW. Yeah, weird right? Well that's my two cents for now. Keep up the great work dude! And if you ever need a Beta please don't hesitate to IM. I've had a lot of experience with Betaing, but all the authors I beta for normally are too busy to send me new material. Oh and before I forget was Katie's dress a nod to Princess Peach's look? Just wondering. Well, sorry for the uberlong post. Keep up the great job! Update Soon!
colonelZ chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
whoa, someone's a courtney hater. I hope she doesn't get voted off though, she and duncan are too fun to read :D I love it, gotta keep reading!
Blazing T-Rex chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
How is it the person you hate always wins? Anyway, animals. Racoons in Disguise, anyone?
Dementous chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Probably one of the best chapters yet! Keep it up! It was worth the wait!

I used to play WoW, and I got addicted to it X_X

Please don't give up on this story, dude. We love it :)

But don't give up on WoW either...just find a nice balance. Keep up the great work, master :D
alienphantom chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
This is still funnier then TDA will be. Also, what the heck does glomping actually mean? 'Case, no one I've asked knows. Ezikiel was hilarious in this chapter!
Imagi chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Well again Heather barely escapes the axe, but it won't be long til she gets KNOCKED OFF. :D. I'm guessing once the bottles hit which I think would be at most two days from now the alliance will be targeted by all...whoever comes up first. :D AND PLEASE SAY THAT LYING SNAKE DRESSED IN SKIMPY CLOTHING WILL BE UP FIRST!

It's AWESOME how the underdogs Katie and Noah end up winning over Courtney and Duncan! It's a different pairing, but a cute and sweet one. The thought of Noah's parents and older siblings seeing him win a romantic cruise over all the others is very amusing...I think either fainting, disbelief or shouts would accurate...HEY shout outs from Home! :D

Unfortunately since only Katie and Noah got to go on the cruise and NOT the other four couples I think Courtney has mentally put the target on their backs.

I also believe if Harold is ever going to be able to apologize to that conniving wannabe counseler she would need to be GAGGED and HELD firmly by either Owen, chains of steel or thrown in a deep pit until she listened. As far as the others go I could see Harold taking Leshawna on their own romantic cruise.

DJ being voted off wasn't entirely unexpected, though still sad...hopefully something will be done soon to get rid of one of the maniacal manipulators...

As far as the campers themselves go I really really enjoy how Zeke, Noah and Tyler are portrayed ESPECIALLY since it looks like they'll NEVER get the chance to redeem or explain themselves least on T.V.

I have a feeling that while all three will make it to the final 10 only 2 will make it to the five...NO HEATHER! My guess is Zeke, Harold, Courtney, Noah and either Cody or Beth making it to the final five.

DwellInDreams1019 chapter 23 . 9/28/2008
Aww...i love DJ. But I like Izzy better! Izzy's my favorite! By the way, YES, i KNEW it! Yay to Noah and Katie! They're cute together! Yay! Great story! Definately the best TDI one of FF!

Falling Smoke chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I love this story. It is the best second season tdi fanfiction yet. You have everyone's personality down pat and keep them very IC. I agree with Izzy, it is fun to tease Noah. MHAHAHAHAHA! I like how your giving the characters that didn't give much time in the show some lime light. I agree that this is proably going to be better thatn TDA. You are doing what I wanted them to do with TDA, give the spotlight to minor characters instead of the ones that have had plenty of screen time. Keep up the good work!

I think Katie's crush is Noah. Poor Zeke has a bad love life Dx.

-FS a.k.a Maddy
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 22 . 9/27/2008
this is great my favorite players are making it far - noah cody and bridgette
Juleskat101 chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
very thrilling!
Juleskat101 chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
lol the racoon is funny!
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »