Reviews for Total Drama Comeback
Mappadouji chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
I knew it was Noah! Anyway Cody's cousin is crazy dude, she might just get him hurt while trying to do something nice for him.
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
tryytr
Dessydemona chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
Wow, this was unexpected. I wonder who will get voted off? Also, is Noah Katie's crush? Will Trent get Heather to explain why she's so mean? Will Zeke manage to survive? WHY MUST YOU CLIFFHANGER US
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
SO cute!
Hgirl1884 chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
I don't think Courtney and Duncan would making out 24/7. It's really annoying. But I have to say the Heather/Trent and Gwen/Cody bit was ingenious.
Blazing T-Rex chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
Heather and Trent? You are evil incarnate, dude. But, I appreciate your artistic mind. I love this story and it bugs me when updates don't happen. I realize you're probably busy though. Keep it up.
randomhottiexoxo chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
.god. poor gwen

she has to kiss cody

and watch her worst enemy kiss her boyfriend

i cant wait to see how that turns out

who would vote for heather and trent to be a couple?

i loved it

update soon
ReaperXIII chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
Wow. I can safely say I NEVER saw any of these parrings coming. Not from a mile away. You are a twisted writter! Oh , and I'm almost psoitive that

1) Kaite is crushing on Noah.

2) Gwen is going to hurt someone badly before the day is out. Heather or Cody , not sure about the order.

3) Tyler and Eva is going be comic gold. I'm laughing just imaging it!

and 4) Eziekel's not going to have a good day. Or he could end up having a really great day. Could go either way.

It goes without saying that this story still rocks and you are still a kickass writter!
Wise Assassin chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
o.m.f.g
Dementous chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
2 chapters in 1 day! You...are...a god...

IMA PRAYIN' MAH SAVIUH!

-Dementous, your undead minion
elly755 chapter 21 . 9/23/2008
ohmygodtrentandHEATHER! wow you are good! update soon!
UnderxGravity chapter 21 . 9/23/2008
I almost read the votes at the bottom O.o. Major self control issues on my part, lol.

Holy crap, please tell me they won't vote of Zeke! D: Yeah, I'm getting that vibe, and I'm still reading the strip poker part.

Poor guy, nature loves to torture him -... *hugs Zeke*

Oh, viewers. They will not disappoint in their...Cody/Gwen :P. This is all hilarious :P.

*his* Heather and Trent? T.T

Aw, Katie and Noah. I like them together. It fits.

Yep, I may just start writing the review as I'm reading. That way, as I think it, I can say it without forgeting it.

Can't wait for the Filthy dancing! ;)
UnderxGravity chapter 20 . 9/23/2008
Heather used to say that couple is just another word for alliance! I just remembered that! *pats self on back*

This has got to stop. Duncan and Courtney are acting as heartless as Heather. There has to be something to show that they feel guilty about it? I mean, they should remember how it felt for them to be apart because of Harold! There're not idiots! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD GUYS, COME TO YOUR SENSES!

Felt so bad for poor Tyler...oh. Zeke is still my favorite out of everyone -. I hope that he wins. He diserves it.
cheesesandwichesandgrapesoda chapter 21 . 9/23/2008
YES! Kaitie got paired up with Noah! I totalley love ur story!
Little Sir chapter 21 . 9/23/2008
*resisting the earge to chase Katie with an axe* Cody's cousin shall DIE! *dosen't even try to resist chasing Cody's cousin* DIE WITCH!
1,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »