Reviews for Total Drama Comeback
Jilak chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
You know, personally, I wouldn't want to rub Izzy any way. Well, to put it lightly, I think DJ would prefer being fed to sharks over having to dance with, and kiss, Izzy. I've got to say though, this looks like it my turn out pretty interesting. Oh, and for some odd reason, I've come to detest Cody's cousin.
ReaperXIII chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
I take back what I said about the ninjas. THIS is my faviorte chapter! man , when you said your were gouing to spoof those shows I didn't expect Prsion Break meets any action movie made in the last 10 years.

Gotta ask though. Does Owen not get a little jelous with Izzy being a little friendly with the boys? I mean , yeah her insasity turns off most of the boys , but I think most of us (i.e me) could put up with a little crazy to get with Izzy.
Mappadouji chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
Loved the challenge's! I was glad to see that all of Heather's hard work at putting on make up was ruined so beautifully.
Blazing T-Rex chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
Thanks for mentioning me dude. I cannot imagine the hell this is putting Gwen through, or Trent for that matter. Damn you, Pearl and your Lil' Hacking Program.
Phasian chapter 11 . 9/24/2008
Man! I don't dare read after Geoff Got kicked off! no Brige and Geoff love :( :(
Mappadouji chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
I knew it was Noah! Anyway Cody's cousin is crazy dude, she might just get him hurt while trying to do something nice for him.
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
tryytr
Dessydemona chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
Wow, this was unexpected. I wonder who will get voted off? Also, is Noah Katie's crush? Will Trent get Heather to explain why she's so mean? Will Zeke manage to survive? WHY MUST YOU CLIFFHANGER US
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
SO cute!
Hgirl1884 chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
I don't think Courtney and Duncan would making out 24/7. It's really annoying. But I have to say the Heather/Trent and Gwen/Cody bit was ingenious.
Blazing T-Rex chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
Heather and Trent? You are evil incarnate, dude. But, I appreciate your artistic mind. I love this story and it bugs me when updates don't happen. I realize you're probably busy though. Keep it up.
randomhottiexoxo chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
.god. poor gwen

she has to kiss cody

and watch her worst enemy kiss her boyfriend

i cant wait to see how that turns out

who would vote for heather and trent to be a couple?

i loved it

update soon
ReaperXIII chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
Wow. I can safely say I NEVER saw any of these parrings coming. Not from a mile away. You are a twisted writter! Oh , and I'm almost psoitive that

1) Kaite is crushing on Noah.

2) Gwen is going to hurt someone badly before the day is out. Heather or Cody , not sure about the order.

3) Tyler and Eva is going be comic gold. I'm laughing just imaging it!

and 4) Eziekel's not going to have a good day. Or he could end up having a really great day. Could go either way.

It goes without saying that this story still rocks and you are still a kickass writter!
Wise Assassin chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
o.m.f.g
Dementous chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
2 chapters in 1 day! You...are...a god...

IMA PRAYIN' MAH SAVIUH!