Reviews for Total Drama Comeback
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 24 . 10/2/2008
*falls of chair laughing* Stupid...the...crocodile! *gets on chair, and falls of again* luv it.
janey1097 chapter 24 . 10/2/2008
"The goth girl caught him giving a very brief glance at the duck; she didn’t really know what to read of that." HA! I loved that line! XD

Anyways, great chapter as usual. Although I still think Courtney is holding on the grudge way too long...-_- I'm loving this challenge, and I think you're very creative when it comes to making new ones up. Also, I love your confession cams!

Bridgette's nightmare was really, really, REALLY dramatic, even for this show, and I found myself flinching as I read it. However, it was hilarious when Duncan ran into the room with an axe. XD

Update soon!
AriQui14 chapter 23 . 10/1/2008
Oh wow, this story has a great plot and storyline! And though I was a little skeptical about it at first, you really made me a fan of Noah/Katie! Cookies for you!

Can't wait for the next chapter and challenge!
mario72486 chapter 23 . 9/30/2008
Alright, it's official. You got me hooked on this. Ended up doing a marathon of reading chapters last week, and I'm finally caught up on things. I love the way you're doing this, especially utilizing characters that were hardly touched on the show. I'm sticking with this 'til the end.

I don't suppose you'll be attempting one of those interactive TDI fics in the future, eh?
Little Sir chapter 23 . 9/30/2008
-pissed off- Damn it! No Noah/Cody for me! TT3TT sighs- oh well maybe next time? -
UnderxGravity chapter 23 . 9/30/2008
YAY! o Yeah, I figured that Katie liked Noah. They fit well together.

'N I voted for Noah and Katie to- what? A fake contest? I'm an idiot for texting some random number? Huh. T.T
Tall T chapter 23 . 9/30/2008
Whew, just finished reading the whole thing so far, but I'm glad that there's still so much more to come. This truly is an enormously entertaining and well-written fanfic! Be as modest as you like, but I still don't see how TDA could top this!

Neat way of getting Noah and Katie together. Courtney and Duncan should've known that the moment a new couple came to be, live on the set, they had lost the first price. As for Heather, I agree with those who think she needs to stay because the story needs a good villain. She's important!
QJD1381 chapter 20 . 9/29/2008
I love this set of chapters! Heather for the Win, Babeh! And Poor Tyler and Lindasy!

Best Chapters ever!
QJD1381 chapter 18 . 9/29/2008
Katie's Crush : Noah.

Winners of the challenge : ...I gotta go with the Winter Wonders! ( Izzy FTW )

Heather and Ziggy ? LOL. I think it's a ... starange pairing, but likable. I prefer Cody x Heather, though.
SSBFreak chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed in the past while. Call it pure laziness if you want. Let's do a little catch-up...

1: I felt real sorry for Tyler when he finally opened up, and I felt even more sorry for him when Lindsay got voted off almost right after he did.

2: It's funny that, during the dancing for example, the instant Tyler is actually given a chance to prove himself, something happens to him (in this case, getting knocked out).

3: I love how you keep including the eliminated contestants instead of just forgetting about them like the actual show.

4: Noah and Katie? Interesting and cute couple idea. I personally was contemplating Ezekiel and Katie as a possible couple, but you know what? Your idea's pretty cute!

I look forward to the next update!
TDIrocks1234 chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
love the story! are u bringing back 2 people?
Axel0913 chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
great chapter, it was really good, can't wait to read more.
janey1097 chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Aw...such a cute chapter! I loved the NoahxKatie-ness.

I was sad to see DJ go though...he's such a nice guy! And by the way, Eva was really funny in this chapter.

Gah, Heather's such a jerk, but she makes an awesome villain. You never can seem to get rid of her! And I hope Courtney EVENTUALLY forgives Harold. Sheesh. ;) Update soon!
Mappadouji chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
I knew it was Noah! any way nice work on this chapter loved all the slow dancing scene's as well as the scene at Playa des Losers.
Jilak chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
Hm, you know I was actually hoping that Heather would win immunity. It's not that I'm a fan of her, just that every story needs a good villain. And who knows what would happen at Playa Des Losers if she was reunited with the people who all hate her. Plus, if she actually loses, her ego will make her loss even worse for her. Oh, and World of Warcraft is pretty addictive.
1,899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »