Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
I got to say this is a excellent series I've read over and over cause it's so great I like many fans have a concern with not bringing out more chapters but you all have lives and events going on I just hope soon you guys come back and put out another chapter explaining more and if yo guys will return
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 203 . 1/6
Good chapter. At least they got two of the Crystal Beasts back. On to the next chapter
lalalei chapter 217 . 12/27/2015
I wasn't sure what to make of this story at first, but the latest chapters have been incredible! I loooove that cliffhanger :D I hope everything's going well for all three of you guys!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 202 . 11/2/2015
Oh boy. War is back? That's not good. On to the next chapter.
ChavWarrior93 chapter 218 . 10/26/2015
For fuck's sakes it been 9 months and still no update in this story.
Is the wedding more important then this story, because my patience is getting very, very, very thin
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 201 . 9/23/2015
Very very good. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 200 . 9/21/2015
Very very good chapter. I enjoyed it a lot. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 199 . 9/21/2015
Very good chapter. I enjoyed it. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 198 . 9/21/2015
Very very good chapter. I thought Reign's response to Death blowing a hole in the wall to get his brethren's weapons was hilarious. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 197 . 9/21/2015
Very good. Poor Jesse, getting the Crystal Beasts taken from him and...didn't Cassie used to call Jesse "Uncle Jesse"? I believe I remember reading that earlier on. Hmm, there seems to be a few inconsistencies in this story but it's still good. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 196 . 9/21/2015
Very very good chapter. I loved the appearance of Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon. That was awesome. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 195 . 9/21/2015
Very good. I liked the fact that Mikey beat his old bully in a duel but the UnGod has infiltrated Industrial Illusions? That's not good. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 194 . 9/21/2015
I liked this Reminisce chapter. Good job. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 193 . 9/21/2015
Very very good! I enjoyed it and Coltyn's betrayal was shocking! Wow. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 192 . 9/21/2015
Very very good chapter. I enjoyed it a lot. Now on to the third season finale.
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »