Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Guest chapter 211 . 8/10/2014
I agree with LightAries and that guest guy for the most part anyway...

Compare to the 3 previous seasons, this one is not very good. Heck, I felt you should have had a TWO year break instead of ONE!

I think YOU should re-read all 3 seasons to go back to the roots of what made Yugioh GNext so great to the point of getting over a 1000 reviews and return writing in 2015 but of course you are not obligated to do anything or even continue the story.
Guest chapter 211 . 8/10/2014
I will wait for chapter 212 on September 26, 2014. I will also wait for chapter 213 on March 18, 2015, chapter 214 on June 20, 2015, and chapter 215 on September 26, 2015.

And yes, the internet is very sarcastic and mean.
LightAries chapter 211 . 8/10/2014
Thank you, anonymous guest. I knew I couldn't be the only one who noticed a serious downturn in quality since the hiatus. I used to be excited for new chapters, now I'm just looking for spelling mistakes, awkward wording, and incorrect card usages. And whatever AMZ's excuse for a month off this time is.
Guest chapter 211 . 8/8/2014
I like how when i see that this fic is updated i get happy. I like what you guys are doing with the gods from different pantheons. Happy birthday whenever that is and i will be waiting for 212.
Guest chapter 211 . 8/8/2014
I'm sorry but you guys honestly might as well just end this fic since you have been back from your year long hiatus your chapters haven't been nearly the same quality as before and to top it off you guys take month long breaks after every chapter like seriously amz'a boyfriend is celebrating his birthday next week . Uh okay doesn't amz have a job does his whole life stop for a birthday. I can understand when your going on vacation or shits going down in your personal life but from what i remember there are three of you writing this and one guy being preoccupied shuts you down for over a mom that this point it looks like you guys just take any excuse you can find to just not write and if that's the case just stop no ones forcing you
Aldamonburst chapter 211 . 8/8/2014
Great chapter! Although that was quite the backstory for one off characters.
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 211 . 8/8/2014
I will wait for chapter 212.
Yamimaru chapter 211 . 8/8/2014
Nice work with the Greeed based Psychic Duelists, wonder if there will be one based on Dr. Maki?
Final Genesis chapter 210 . 8/3/2014
What an unexpected end to a match! Well done Victoria!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Guest chapter 210 . 8/2/2014
Short but satisfying
Aldamonburst chapter 210 . 8/1/2014
That was unexpected. But in a good way. This is too short for my liking, but oh well. Good chapter.
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 210 . 8/1/2014
I will wait for chapter 211.
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Is that... Professor Snape?
Final Genesis chapter 209 . 7/28/2014
Oh crap! Hope the mercs get out of this situation alive!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Aldamonburst chapter 209 . 7/26/2014
Whoa. Nice backstory. This is a great chapter minus the few mispellings. Yes I'm gonna be that person. Heil grammar hitler!
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »