Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 58 . 4/2/2015
Oh boy. Why won't Bonz just stay dead? Like seriously?! On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 57 . 4/2/2015
Poor Sammie. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 56 . 4/2/2015
Uh oh. I'm still wondering who that small kid is (also, wonder what the heck happened to Omen?) I guess I'll find out in later chapters. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 55 . 4/2/2015
Poor Gio and poor Cassie. I don't think Hassleberry is going to be happy to find out what happened to his son and I'm pretty sure Cassie is going to get a stern talking to by Jaden if they meet up. Well, on to the next chapter to see what happens.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 54 . 4/2/2015
Very good chapter. Poor Hassleberry. Wonder who that mystery Dino Duelist is? Well, I guess I'll find out. On to the next chapter to see what Gio and Cassie get themselves into.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 53 . 4/2/2015
Awesome duel and great chapter. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 52 . 4/2/2015
Oh boy. The ending reminds me a lot of Season 3 of GX now that I think about it. Still, I really liked this and now it is on to the next chapter!

Plus, the song used in this chapter was awesome! But then I love Within Temptation so yeah. :)
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 51 . 4/2/2015
This was a very good duel and I definitely enjoyed it, as well as the chapter. The inclusion of flashbacks that hinted at how Sammie and Saito got together was really cool and Saito can see duel spirits? Nice. Poor Mikey though. I hope he finds someone he can love. I suppose I'll just found out later in the story. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 43 . 4/2/2015
Very good chapter and interesting duel. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 42 . 3/30/2015
Interesting. I liked it a lot. Wonder what will happen next? Well, I'm off to find out.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 41 . 3/30/2015
Very very good chapter. I liked the ending to season 1. Now, on to season 2.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 40 . 3/30/2015
Very very good chapter. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 39 . 3/30/2015
Awesome chapter! I really really liked it. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 38 . 3/30/2015
Very very very good chapter. I really enjoyed it and I really liked how this chapter ended. Good job! On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 37 . 3/30/2015
Very very good. I'm still surprised Bonz came back but I kinda love the reference to Bakura (but that's just 'cause I love Bakura). Still, good chapter. On to the next one.
1,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »