Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 148 . 12h
Very good chapter. I liked the duel too. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 147 . 13h
Very very good. I definitely enjoyed the challenges that Bethany and Hayley had to face. And the duel was awesome too. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 146 . 13h
Very good chapter. Wonder what's going on with Alan and that duel was cool. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 145 . 14h
Very very good! And the Mast3er Engineer was a White Rose? Interesting. Very interesting. I liked this chapter. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 144 . 14h
Very good chapter. I liked the duel between Max and Emmersblade. And Max getting his Red Rose mark. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 143 . 15h
Very very good chapter. Poor Bethany, having to fight her own little brother. I hope Ingus can be redeemed. Well, that's what I always hope for characters that happens to. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 142 . 15h
Very good. I liked the fight against those three monsters at the end. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 141 . 16h
Very good chapter. I enjoyed that duel and that chapter very much. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 140 . 16h
Very good chapter. I enjoyed the duel between Reko and Alector and the battle with the Dragunity monsters was well done. Good job. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 139 . 17h
Very good chapter. I definitely liked that duel and liked that Saito not only became the Crusader of the White Rose but also defeated that Birdman person with Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 138 . 18h
Very good chapter. That was an interesting duel and, yay, we get to see the Genex monsters in action. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 137 . 18h
Very good chat and the duel against Harpie Queen was very well done. on to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 136 . 20h
Very good. I like it. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 135 . 21h
Very very good. I liked it. On to the beginning of the next arc.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 134 . 21h
Interesting duel. Those Laval monsters are always fun to read about. On to the next chapter.
1,389 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »