Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 190 . 9/21/2015
Very very good chapter. Five God Dragon/Five Headed Dragon beat Jinzo? Awesome! On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 189 . 9/21/2015
Very very good chapter. I enjoyed Zetsubou's transformation. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 188 . 9/21/2015
Very very good chapter. Yay, they defeated both Exodia and Exodia Necross. Heehee, Noah's response to Exodia Necross's appearance was funny.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 187 . 9/21/2015
Good chapter. But Exodia has awakened? Oh boy. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 186 . 9/21/2015
Very good. Now only one seal left top restore. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 185 . 9/21/2015
Very good. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 184 . 9/21/2015
Short chapter but I liked it and, cool, Bastion and Tania are making an appearance. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 183 . 9/21/2015
Very good. I definitely enjoyed Mikomi's duel. On to the next chapter
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 182 . 9/21/2015
Very very good chapter. I enjoyed that duel. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 181 . 9/16/2015
Very good chapter. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 180 . 9/16/2015
Very good chapter, though poor Zetsubou. Though he was mentioned at the beginning of the chapter carrying Mikomi so, if you ever come back to this story, you might want to fix that. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 179 . 9/10/2015
Very very good chapter. That ending sent shivers up my spine! Good chapter but now the Dark Scorpions are back? Oh boy. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 178 . 9/10/2015
Uh oh. What happened to Zetsubou and poor Mikomi. Once again, something has happened to her. Gah, can't that kid get a break? (Pout) On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 177 . 9/10/2015
Very good chapter. Hmm, wonder what happened with the Steelswarms? Interesting. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 176 . 9/10/2015
Very good chapter. I enjoyed that duel. On to the next chapter.
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »