Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Fenikkusumaru chapter 216 . 11/6/2014
Man, things are gonna get crazy! Anyways, great chapter as always, as well as the other ones I haven't reviewed. And...

I become the 1200th reviewer! WOHOO!
Aldamonburst chapter 216 . 11/3/2014
Awwww, such a cliffhanger! I love this story so much. Just felt like saying that. I see no faults, so, great chapter. (I always pick the stories i can't pick out a flaw in. not on purpose.)
Aldamonburst chapter 215 . 11/3/2014
Ha they're doing the challenge! Good for them! Anyway, great chapter! I kind of wish Gio had won though. I hate people who think they're better than others.
Aldamonburst chapter 214 . 11/3/2014
YES TAKE THAT YOU SNOTTY BRATS! Er, I mean, good. Don't have much to add, the plot is great, everything is great, great chapter.
Aldamonburst chapter 213 . 11/3/2014
Hey! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed for so long! My email was sending all my fanfiction notices to spam, and with all my homework i didn't notice. Anyway, good chapter! It still feels rushed, but the whole story/god thing you got going on is frigging awesome!
Final Genesis chapter 216 . 11/2/2014
Short, but colour me intrigued! :D

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 216 . 10/31/2014
I will wait for chapter 217.
Guest chapter 215 . 10/30/2014
From now on I will refer to Gio as Gio Stelar. Respect!
LoveGlutton chapter 62 . 10/29/2014
Aaaaah good duel always come back here for good read
Guest chapter 215 . 10/28/2014
This yugioh story is the best one that I read ever! It makes me wonder what it will be like if it was an oc story based on cardfight vanguard or the pokemon card game.
Guest chapter 215 . 10/26/2014
what happened to bakura?
Final Genesis chapter 215 . 10/26/2014
Glad that Gio's okay despite his loss!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Guest chapter 215 . 10/24/2014
I love this story!
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 215 . 10/24/2014
I will wait for chapter 216.
WWEDDT chapter 214 . 10/21/2014
Dude, stop with the greek god bullshit. Seriously. It breaks the fourth wall and it is nothing but a mere ass pull to conveniently tie up all loose ends. Dude just tell your story. Don't rush it out the window unless you tired of writing it then that's okay.

I hope you do this reviewer a favor:

Make the Greek Gods fight off Ungod's return ritual and reset time to the ending of chapter 211 so that you can continue telling the story you want to tell not the one where it was influence by negative or flame reviews.

Stay awesome man!