Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 178 . 9/10/2015
Uh oh. What happened to Zetsubou and poor Mikomi. Once again, something has happened to her. Gah, can't that kid get a break? (Pout) On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 177 . 9/10/2015
Very good chapter. Hmm, wonder what happened with the Steelswarms? Interesting. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 176 . 9/10/2015
Very good chapter. I enjoyed that duel. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 175 . 9/10/2015
Very very good chapter. That was an awesome duel. Mikomi rocks! On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 174 . 9/10/2015
That line Noah said while eating a bag of Skittles reminded me of Sora from ARC-V. Lol.

But why is Yubel there? I'm pretty sure only one Yubel exists and she was fused with Jaden's soul. Hmmm

And now they have to deal with vampires? Oh boy. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 173 . 9/10/2015
Very very good chapter. I enjoyed that duel and those Fabled monsters were awesome to read about. _ Good job. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 172 . 9/10/2015
Very good chapter! I definitely enjoyed that duel, the ending was awesome! And does this mean we get a Fabled versus Constellar/Light duel? Sweet! On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 171 . 9/10/2015
GALAXY-EYES!

Good chapter. I definitely enjoyed that duel and it was nice to see Sun Dragon Inti again. And the battle was very well done as well. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 170 . 9/10/2015
Very very good chapter. I definitely liked it. Truth be told, my favorite part was the Lord of the Rings reference when Ma'at was going against Master Hyperion's attack. That was awesome! On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 169 . 9/10/2015
Very very good! And Jaeger using a nuclear missile on Cyber Eltanin? Well, whatever works, I suppose. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 168 . 9/10/2015
Very very good chapter. I enjoyed it a lot and I definitely liked the duel, though the location of Gabe's Rose Mark is...rather interesting...to say the least. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 167 . 9/9/2015
Very good chapter. I enjoyed Jeagar's duel. It was awesome. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 166 . 9/7/2015
Very good chapter. I enjoyed that little fight between Gabe and Venus, though there wasn't a seal there? Gah, Mars is a real a-hole. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 165 . 9/5/2015
Very good chapter. But what's Mikey going to do know that most of his cards are blank? I suppose I'll just have to keep reading to find out. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 164 . 9/5/2015
Very good. I enjoyed that fight a lot. On to the next chapter
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »