Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 67 . 4/2
Very good chapter. Let's hope Sako can beat War and Reka can beat Nicky. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 66 . 4/2
Poor guys at the end of the chapter. Still, very good. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 65 . 4/2
Poor Mikey. It would be his luck that he would end up in front of two duelists, and especially Reka and Mika. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 64 . 4/2
Hmmm, Sammie sure is powerful. Very good so far. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 63 . 4/2
Interesting. This is getting good. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 62 . 4/2
Oh boy. Poor Hayley. And Syrus and Chazz for that matter. Wonder where Cassie is? Well, on to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 61 . 4/2
Poor Max. :( Well, on to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 60 . 4/2
Uh oh. That's not good. That's not good at all. Very good chapter though. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 59 . 4/2
Well, at least Joey won his duel and damn, Bonz STILL isn't dead yet? Gees. I hope he doesn't come back.

Well, on to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 58 . 4/2
Oh boy. Why won't Bonz just stay dead? Like seriously?! On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 57 . 4/2
Poor Sammie. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 56 . 4/2
Uh oh. I'm still wondering who that small kid is (also, wonder what the heck happened to Omen?) I guess I'll find out in later chapters. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 55 . 4/2
Poor Gio and poor Cassie. I don't think Hassleberry is going to be happy to find out what happened to his son and I'm pretty sure Cassie is going to get a stern talking to by Jaden if they meet up. Well, on to the next chapter to see what happens.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 54 . 4/2
Very good chapter. Poor Hassleberry. Wonder who that mystery Dino Duelist is? Well, I guess I'll find out. On to the next chapter to see what Gio and Cassie get themselves into.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 53 . 4/2
Awesome duel and great chapter. On to the next one.
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »