Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 163 . 9/5/2015
Very very good chapter. The duel was awesome and the ending...what the heck stopped that meteor from destroying Orstrem? Hmmm. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 162 . 9/5/2015
That was a good chapter. I definitely enjoyed it. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 161 . 9/5/2015
Very very good. I enjoyed the duel, but then I always do whenever Jaden's dueling. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 160 . 9/5/2015
Very very good chapter. Yay, Cassie won against Mr. Volcano! And Mr. Volcano? Really? (Snorts in laughter). Still, good job, though I do wonder: What the heck happened to Nellie? On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 159 . 9/5/2015
That was an awesome duel, though I do feel sorry for that poor Duel Runner. Nice job. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 158 . 9/5/2015
Very good chapter. I liked the appearance of the ninjas sent by the UnGod himself (and I am still wondering who the heck the UnGod is. I have my suspicions but I shall wait and see if I'm right or not). On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 157 . 9/4/2015
Sweet! Nellie's duel against Crimson Blader was awesome. And I...kinda...sorta...feel sorry for Crimson Blader but that's what he gets for siding with the bad guy. And Nicky and Terry are back? Oh boy, though I am a bit surprised I didn't see that coming. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 156 . 9/4/2015
That was an interesting duel and the Infernal Nightmare being Evil Hero Malicious Fiend? That was a pretty big surprise. At least know I know why Jaden felt like Ostrem was calling him. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 155 . 9/4/2015
Very very good battle. I definitely enjoyed it, though I kinda feel sorry for Gogiga Gagagigo. I love Kaiba's response to Milena's questions. It's just so...Seto Kaibaish. Haha. Anyway, good chapter, on to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 154 . 9/4/2015
Very very good chapter. Ariel is Eria the Water Charmer? Okay, I will be completely honest...I did NOT see that coming. But this is getting to be really good. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 153 . 9/4/2015
Very good chapter. Poor Umi, not realizing that her stage duels were, very likely, "staged". And she lost. Well, it was a good chapter though. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 152 . 9/4/2015
Very good chapter. YAY! Ice Barriers! The Ice Barrier archetype is one of my top five favorite archetypes so it was awesome seeing them in this chapter! On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 151 . 9/4/2015
Very good chapter. I enjoyed the duel between Victory and the mind-controlled Legendary Fisherman and Umi is joining them on the question to restore the Seals? Who ends up getting a Rose card to do that though? I suppose I'll just have to keep on reading to find out. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 150 . 9/4/2015
Very good chapter. Ingus's death was so sad though. Poor Bethany. I kinda figured she was the DD Warrior Lady because of her ability to send others to another Dimension but this chapter confirmed it. Still, good chapter and good duel as well. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 149 . 9/4/2015
Very good chapter. I definitely enjoyed the fight to the palace in the stone canyon. On to the next chapter.
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »