Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Final Genesis chapter 94 . 11/21/2010
The words, 'Oh', and 'Christ' do seem to be quite appropriate right now - quite a thriller!

RedRangerBelt chapter 94 . 11/20/2010
What's Zetsubou up to? Why did he practically kill Rena? What did he do to her anyway? What happens to Gabe? Will he be expelled? What happened to the Dual Rose? Was it because of the dual they had before? What's this UnGod that supposedly coming?
Aldamonburst chapter 94 . 11/19/2010
wow. this is suprisingly dark. hmm, i always thought rena would use a fortune lady deck. whatever. this was so good!
Final Genesis chapter 93 . 11/13/2010
At least the Duel Academia is better with one less bitch - congratulations Mikomi-chan!

RedRangerBelt chapter 93 . 11/12/2010
What's the Perfect Rule? Is Mikey going to be a Crusader? Who else will make up the Crusaders? Does Reko ever find Reka? What's this dark force they're fighting against?
Aldamonburst chapter 93 . 11/12/2010
great! i undersand noah, but what made u decide to create the little girl?
Whirlpool-Maelstrom chapter 93 . 11/12/2010
Nice Chapter, loved seeing the scrap monsters in action vs the Allure Queens. Next chapter seems promising. Keep it up.
Exodia101 chapter 49 . 11/9/2010
So there are survival duels and yet Seto doesn't do anything.
Whirlpool-Maelstrom chapter 92 . 11/6/2010
Great with this fic! You have some really awesome main characters here, and you write, without resorting to fan-made cards is also a big plus. Btw great chapter! Awaiting eagerly for next Friday! Good Job. Keep it up! XD
TooLazytoLoginXD chapter 92 . 11/5/2010
Marsha is such a stirrer. I'm liking her though. )
Final Genesis chapter 92 . 11/5/2010
You never learn, do you, you poor, doomed bastard? XDXDXDXDXDXDXD Once again, Congratulations to you Max!

Aldamonburst chapter 92 . 11/5/2010
just like Max would say: fabulous! i never critque u huh? it's hard when most people are better than me! btw, why is third year last? i thought their were 4!
RedRangerBelt chapter 92 . 11/5/2010
Were those guys talking about Mikey. Or was it Gabe or their dad? What kind of training is Saito getting from Rena? What happens in his duel against her? Will Mikey be chosen for the Duel Lottery? Or Coltyn?
Exodia101 chapter 27 . 11/4/2010
Forgot to mention that how could the monsters be real Mikey and everyone else cant make them real so how were they able to attack if they sre just holograms.
Exodia101 chapter 26 . 11/4/2010
Okay I'm getting kind pissed off at Sammie.I get how she wants to save her parents but I would find it insulting if someone hits me all the time and I think Mikey's a wimp.I know it's just a story but when I heard Sammie say bitches to her friends, even if it was a joke or in a friendly way,I would walk know I think Sammie's the real only oc I like is Max.
1,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »