Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Final Genesis chapter 93 . 11/13/2010
At least the Duel Academia is better with one less bitch - congratulations Mikomi-chan!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
RedRangerBelt chapter 93 . 11/12/2010
What's the Perfect Rule? Is Mikey going to be a Crusader? Who else will make up the Crusaders? Does Reko ever find Reka? What's this dark force they're fighting against?
Aldamonburst chapter 93 . 11/12/2010
great! i undersand noah, but what made u decide to create the little girl?
Whirlpool-Maelstrom chapter 93 . 11/12/2010
Nice Chapter, loved seeing the scrap monsters in action vs the Allure Queens. Next chapter seems promising. Keep it up.
Exodia101 chapter 49 . 11/9/2010
So there are survival duels and yet Seto doesn't do anything.
Whirlpool-Maelstrom chapter 92 . 11/6/2010
Great with this fic! You have some really awesome main characters here, and you write, without resorting to fan-made cards is also a big plus. Btw great chapter! Awaiting eagerly for next Friday! Good Job. Keep it up! XD
TooLazytoLoginXD chapter 92 . 11/5/2010
Marsha is such a stirrer. I'm liking her though. )
Final Genesis chapter 92 . 11/5/2010
You never learn, do you, you poor, doomed bastard? XDXDXDXDXDXDXD Once again, Congratulations to you Max!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Aldamonburst chapter 92 . 11/5/2010
just like Max would say: fabulous! i never critque u huh? it's hard when most people are better than me! btw, why is third year last? i thought their were 4!
RedRangerBelt chapter 92 . 11/5/2010
Were those guys talking about Mikey. Or was it Gabe or their dad? What kind of training is Saito getting from Rena? What happens in his duel against her? Will Mikey be chosen for the Duel Lottery? Or Coltyn?
Exodia101 chapter 27 . 11/4/2010
Forgot to mention that how could the monsters be real Mikey and everyone else cant make them real so how were they able to attack if they sre just holograms.
Exodia101 chapter 26 . 11/4/2010
Okay I'm getting kind pissed off at Sammie.I get how she wants to save her parents but I would find it insulting if someone hits me all the time and I think Mikey's a wimp.I know it's just a story but when I heard Sammie say bitches to her friends, even if it was a joke or in a friendly way,I would walk know I think Sammie's the real only oc I like is Max.
Exodia101 chapter 24 . 11/4/2010
Forgot to mention that why cant Sammie and Saito duel each other if they want to find out whos better.I've also noticed that no one seems to really about all the bad stuff going about Axel's 't Kaiba investigate what was going on if everyone had to be sent home and if there was some guy with a sniper threatning to kill the students and if there was a disappearence on the island.
Exodia101 chapter 23 . 11/4/2010
Darn I wanted to see Saito vs Zane or Mikey vs someone.I was hoping you'd have students vs hoping you'd bring Aster.
aonalion chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
Aww, that's so sweet! It's really nice having a small chapter like that where you learn more about the characters background... I really feel like I understand Sammie more now :)
1,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »