Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Aldamonburst chapter 90 . 10/22/2010
this was a great chapter. and some good cards too! can't wait to see noah's new deck!
RedRangerBelt chapter 90 . 10/22/2010
Whoa. What's up with Mikomi's brother? Who was he talking to? Will Max be the president of the Drama club? Does Coltyn get a girlfriend? Who's Noah going to be dueling? How does he do?
Fenikkusumaru chapter 90 . 10/22/2010
Awesome! This chapter was really good! Keep it up.
Fenikkusumaru chapter 89 . 10/18/2010
Wow. Mikey is sure awestruck when seeing the Obelisk Blue dorm. Great chapter.
RedRangerBelt chapter 89 . 10/17/2010
How does Mikomi's duel go? Does she win? Did Coltyn get promoted to Obelisk Blue, or is he still in Ra? What happens their final year at Duel Academy?
Cardog 24 chapter 89 . 10/16/2010
Interesting. This one goes for Darkness Rising, how did it look with Mikey dueling inside of a car? For this one, it'll be nice to see what kinds of decks these new guys, plus seeing Gabe's new deck will be interesting since I think I know what his deck will look like. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Elden chapter 89 . 10/16/2010
Wait... card games on motercycles? CARD GAMES ON MOTERCYCLES!
Final Genesis chapter 89 . 10/15/2010
Quite the air of intrigue indeed, and I whoheartedly extend my congratualations to Mikey too! I like the new set of characters and events too!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Master Of Anime224 chapter 89 . 10/15/2010
Holy shit, Mikey doesn't know what a bidet is! Great chapter, I know I'm gonna love the new season, and I hope that Mikey finds out what the fuck a bidet is. It will surprise him!
Aldamonburst chapter 89 . 10/15/2010
hmmmmmm, such a good chapter. a lot of descriptions though (it made my eyes hurt, but i don't have good eyes to begin with; lol) two duelists who've yet to duel before in this fic... i can't wait! you have so many interesting characters! i envy you!
Closet Brony chapter 88 . 10/9/2010
yay a new chapter, loved this, so much, please dont take like, foreva again i might just die of suspence
Final Genesis chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
Quite the chapter once again, with new characters and events! Once again, I see Sammie's pushy as always!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
RedRangerBelt chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
So is Roman involved with this evil thing? Why did those guys want a rematch with Yugi? Were they just being sore loosers or do they have a different reason? What cards did Saito get? Who all is inovlved in this play Rena was talking about?
Aldamonburst chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
i missed this fic so much! but to think mikey would lose so bad! i guess kage will be sure to be a deadly antogonist.
Master Of Anime224 chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
New series! Awesomeness! I wonder who the masked stranger was... mysterious. Way to keep the readers hanging, dude.
1,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »