Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
alex chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
lol little kuriboh jokes
fgkhnfkhgtjnkft chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Haha, I actually really like this story! I'm amazed you have written so much! I'd love to read it all but it's so damn long, it'll probably take me a while X)
Closet Brony chapter 90 . 10/28/2010
awesome chappy, to match an awesome duel

i didnt like the masked beast thingy, it isnt actually that good a card, but your the writer so ho hum

if your still looking for a deck for noah, i would recomend sky scourges, there like chaos, but non t chaos
Cardog 24 chapter 90 . 10/25/2010
Two things. One, Vairons were a good choice for him and as a recommendition the card 'Power Tool Dragon' would work wonders with his deck. Second I just hope Noah doesn't lose to Mikomi. Though it will be a great match.
Final Genesis chapter 90 . 10/23/2010
Installment is excellent as always... somehow I have a feeling Samuel is going to get his arse booted out of Duel Academia someday! And quite the way for one's decks to be improved along with whatever's going on after dark...

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Aldamonburst chapter 90 . 10/22/2010
this was a great chapter. and some good cards too! can't wait to see noah's new deck!
RedRangerBelt chapter 90 . 10/22/2010
Whoa. What's up with Mikomi's brother? Who was he talking to? Will Max be the president of the Drama club? Does Coltyn get a girlfriend? Who's Noah going to be dueling? How does he do?
Fenikkusumaru chapter 90 . 10/22/2010
Awesome! This chapter was really good! Keep it up.
Fenikkusumaru chapter 89 . 10/18/2010
Wow. Mikey is sure awestruck when seeing the Obelisk Blue dorm. Great chapter.
RedRangerBelt chapter 89 . 10/17/2010
How does Mikomi's duel go? Does she win? Did Coltyn get promoted to Obelisk Blue, or is he still in Ra? What happens their final year at Duel Academy?
Cardog 24 chapter 89 . 10/16/2010
Interesting. This one goes for Darkness Rising, how did it look with Mikey dueling inside of a car? For this one, it'll be nice to see what kinds of decks these new guys, plus seeing Gabe's new deck will be interesting since I think I know what his deck will look like. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Elden chapter 89 . 10/16/2010
Wait... card games on motercycles? CARD GAMES ON MOTERCYCLES!
Final Genesis chapter 89 . 10/15/2010
Quite the air of intrigue indeed, and I whoheartedly extend my congratualations to Mikey too! I like the new set of characters and events too!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Master Of Anime224 chapter 89 . 10/15/2010
Holy shit, Mikey doesn't know what a bidet is! Great chapter, I know I'm gonna love the new season, and I hope that Mikey finds out what the fuck a bidet is. It will surprise him!
Aldamonburst chapter 89 . 10/15/2010
hmmmmmm, such a good chapter. a lot of descriptions though (it made my eyes hurt, but i don't have good eyes to begin with; lol) two duelists who've yet to duel before in this fic... i can't wait! you have so many interesting characters! i envy you!
1,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »