Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Closet Brony chapter 88 . 10/9/2010
yay a new chapter, loved this, so much, please dont take like, foreva again i might just die of suspence
Final Genesis chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
Quite the chapter once again, with new characters and events! Once again, I see Sammie's pushy as always!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
RedRangerBelt chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
So is Roman involved with this evil thing? Why did those guys want a rematch with Yugi? Were they just being sore loosers or do they have a different reason? What cards did Saito get? Who all is inovlved in this play Rena was talking about?
Aldamonburst chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
i missed this fic so much! but to think mikey would lose so bad! i guess kage will be sure to be a deadly antogonist.
Master Of Anime224 chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
New series! Awesomeness! I wonder who the masked stranger was... mysterious. Way to keep the readers hanging, dude.
Fenikkusumaru chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
Awesome! Season 3 begins! So events from Duelists of the Roses game come into play huh? Can't wait for the next chapter! Again, a great way to start season 3!
Wild Ceteruler chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
I almost hyperventilated when I saw that you had updated! Interesting setup to this chapter, introducing some new characters and hints to Turbo Duels. Even though Mikey lost, we now see that Roman has his greasy hands all over this...Can't wit till next chapter!
littlmiget123 chapter 50 . 10/4/2010
Wow, it's been a while since I've read a new chapter. And it sucks, because now I'm so far behind, lol. Time's been pressed short lately, though. So Mikey won his first duel on the island. Good for him! I had honestly forgotten about Spike at first, lol. Below are the errors of the chapter.

' "If we stay here, we'll be targetted for sure." ' I'm not sure if this is an error, but there's an extra t in targeted.

'...and Morphtronic Boarden's atack points rose up to sixteen hundred.' Attack is misspelled.

Anyways, I look forward to reading future chapters. The next chapter is definetly something to look forward to if I find the time! Until next time!
Link13PGF chapter 87 . 10/3/2010
Awesome stuff! Can't wait for season 3! When will it be out?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
So far pretty good but I do have one this is a card game 't they be learning about duel monsters not chemistry,geology,or religion?
Syncro Master chapter 87 . 8/15/2010
Great season ending. Can't wait for the next one. Any chance we can get a date estimation of the next update?
Wild Ceteruler chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter, except at 2 parts: 1) the hand error that littlmiget123 already pointed out, and 2)When Mikey loses his trunks it says:

'As soon as he could see again, Mikey looked around and noticed something blue and green floating a few feet away from him. At first, he thought it was just a piece of garbage someone had thrown into the sea. But then he realized that he felt a little different from before. Somehow, a little less restrained. It took him a while for it to click in and when it finally did, his face went even redder than it already had been. That red thing wasn't some piece of garbage. It was his swimming trunks. Somehow they had come off when the wave hit him earlier.'

At the beginning of the chapter and then in the passage above you say blue and green, then later you said they were red. Slip of the tongue (or fingers ;))
Jon.s chapter 87 . 7/24/2010
Really good way to end the third season, hope the forth is just as good or even better.
Final Genesis chapter 87 . 7/24/2010
Another excellent end to an awesome season - though it's a wonder what's going to happen with this mysterious organisation! Still, can't wait to see what you got in store for season three!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Aldamonburst chapter 87 . 7/23/2010
i always assumed he was nine. hm. well, a perfect end to a perfect season. i remember how Noah was in college years. like the oreo thing. lol. i can't wait to see what comes next! (specially Noah's LEGAL deck.)
1,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »