Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
Fenikkusumaru chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
Awesome! Season 3 begins! So events from Duelists of the Roses game come into play huh? Can't wait for the next chapter! Again, a great way to start season 3!
Wild Ceteruler chapter 88 . 10/8/2010
I almost hyperventilated when I saw that you had updated! Interesting setup to this chapter, introducing some new characters and hints to Turbo Duels. Even though Mikey lost, we now see that Roman has his greasy hands all over this...Can't wit till next chapter!
littlmiget123 chapter 50 . 10/4/2010
Wow, it's been a while since I've read a new chapter. And it sucks, because now I'm so far behind, lol. Time's been pressed short lately, though. So Mikey won his first duel on the island. Good for him! I had honestly forgotten about Spike at first, lol. Below are the errors of the chapter.

' "If we stay here, we'll be targetted for sure." ' I'm not sure if this is an error, but there's an extra t in targeted.

'...and Morphtronic Boarden's atack points rose up to sixteen hundred.' Attack is misspelled.

Anyways, I look forward to reading future chapters. The next chapter is definetly something to look forward to if I find the time! Until next time!
Link13PGF chapter 87 . 10/3/2010
Awesome stuff! Can't wait for season 3! When will it be out?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
So far pretty good but I do have one this is a card game 't they be learning about duel monsters not chemistry,geology,or religion?
Syncro Master chapter 87 . 8/15/2010
Great season ending. Can't wait for the next one. Any chance we can get a date estimation of the next update?
Wild Ceteruler chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter, except at 2 parts: 1) the hand error that littlmiget123 already pointed out, and 2)When Mikey loses his trunks it says:

'As soon as he could see again, Mikey looked around and noticed something blue and green floating a few feet away from him. At first, he thought it was just a piece of garbage someone had thrown into the sea. But then he realized that he felt a little different from before. Somehow, a little less restrained. It took him a while for it to click in and when it finally did, his face went even redder than it already had been. That red thing wasn't some piece of garbage. It was his swimming trunks. Somehow they had come off when the wave hit him earlier.'

At the beginning of the chapter and then in the passage above you say blue and green, then later you said they were red. Slip of the tongue (or fingers ;))
Jon.s chapter 87 . 7/24/2010
Really good way to end the third season, hope the forth is just as good or even better.
Final Genesis chapter 87 . 7/24/2010
Another excellent end to an awesome season - though it's a wonder what's going to happen with this mysterious organisation! Still, can't wait to see what you got in store for season three!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Aldamonburst chapter 87 . 7/23/2010
i always assumed he was nine. hm. well, a perfect end to a perfect season. i remember how Noah was in college years. like the oreo thing. lol. i can't wait to see what comes next! (specially Noah's LEGAL deck.)
Star Holder Commander chapter 87 . 7/23/2010
I have to say, i liked the end of the Season.

I also have to ask, Did you copy part of your chapt3er name from a story known as RockmanEXE: The College Years by Anime Master ZERO? it would have been chapter 130.
Fenikkusumaru chapter 87 . 7/23/2010
Wow, Noah was just being used. And that bastard Roman, got away. And at the end, that room with the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and purple lights? Something tells that it may have something to do with the Earthbound Immortals. I mean I could be wrong, but that's what I think. Anyways, Duel Academy should have a Turbo Dueling class next year or something. I don't know; it's just a suggestion. Great season! And I look forward to the next one.
Closet Brony chapter 87 . 7/23/2010
this story is my fav on fanfiction, i have read all 87 chapters, twice. i have noticed so few faws in plot, characters, rules of yu-gi-oh and card effects. i have to give it a 10 out of 10
Cardog 24 chapter 87 . 7/23/2010
Well atleast Noah is happy. Saito lose, which is pretty weird since he won. I guess the end is drawing near, Sammie and Reka will need all the protection they can get.
RedRangerBelt chapter 87 . 7/23/2010
Woah. So I guess Roman went back in time or something after Saito beat him and since he knew all the cards he was going to get, he beat him easily. Is that right? Do he and that other guy who's blind manage to resurect that god their trying to bring back? And why do they want to bring it back?
1,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »