Reviews for YuGiOh! GNext
littlmiget123 chapter 19 . 3/30/2010
Excellent duel. So, Mikey now has Kuraz. He was destined to have a LIGHT deck I guess, huh?
littlmiget123 chapter 18 . 3/30/2010
Lol, Bandit Keith... he's such a loser in my opinion. Even though Pegasus gave Max the Garnecia Elefantis to humiliate him, it matches his deck perfectly since it's all about the circus.
littlmiget123 chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
Hm, interesting. Foreshadowing, I see? I think that you should have had him read thier cards like Bakura breifly does with Pegasus in Duelist Kingdom.
littlmiget123 chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
Not bad for a filler chapter. You really put a lot of detail in your dueling. I plan on making a Yu-gi-oh fanfic soon, I hope reading this story helps!
littlmiget123 chapter 15 . 3/30/2010
Very awesome duel. I really like this story. Mostly because you use real cards. When people create their own cards in fanfictions, it really puts me off the story. The cards from the show that haven't been turned into cards yet I don't mind, but made up cards I really don't like.
littlmiget123 chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
This is exciting. Too bad I don't have any time left on here. I'll read the final results tomorrow!
littlmiget123 chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
Ah, so that's why Max likes clowns so much. Good chapter, and great detail about Max's past. Time for Coltyn now :)
littlmiget123 chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
Excellent chapter. Mikey lost! Wow, I was wrong. Other than the personalities, this is nothing like Yu-gi-oh GX. Great job putting in the rules as well. Good job on the tournament as well.
littlmiget123 chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
Hmm... I really like this story, but everyone has personalities like the show. Mikey Jaden, Max Syrus, Coltyn Bastion, Sammie Alexis, and Saitos Zane. Even this duel was like the first time Jaden dueled Zane. I hope that the personalities drift away from the mentioned, because I really like this story, but I've already watched Yu-gi-oh GX, I don't want to read it as well.
littlmiget123 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Very good chapter. Its good that Mikey's friends let him have their cards to power up his deck. Very good duel!
littlmiget123 chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
Interesting... That old man must be Yugi's grandpa, lol. Wow, those cards are rare, and powerful as well. I thought you would add Dark Magician of Chaos instead of Chaos Sorcerer, though.
littlmiget123 chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
Excellent chapter. My favorite so far. I was surprised when the 'famous' duelist was Mako! I thought it would be Jaden, or Yugi, or something cliche like that F Very well written, except one part.

'Coltyn then drew and looked at the card he just received.

I could summon Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch, but he doesn't have any cards in his hand so I can't use its effect. Best to save this for later, he thought before declaring the end of his turn.

"I play another Hand Destruction," he announced. With no cards in his hand, Mako simply drew two cards. Coltyn, on the other hand, was forced to send two from his hand to the graveyard before he drew his two new cards.' He had Thestalos in his hand. Just a minor error. Very good chapter though!
Final Genesis chapter 70 . 3/26/2010
What would it take to stop a sadist like HIM? Somebody better kick his arse to kingdom come real soon for what he did to Coltyn and before someone suffers the same pain as that poor lad! DX

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
littlmiget123 chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Good chapter. I like how you keep it entertaining by coming up with great ideas for a plot of the chapter.
littlmiget123 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Good duel. It's good that you make Mikey lose every once and a while (well, actually, he doesn't win once in this chapter) so that he's not a Sue.
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »