Reviews for Ginny Weasley's Sorting
Pesky Ixy Pesternomi chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ah! But but but... she never gave it to Dumbledore did she? I'd never considered the sorting hat seeing that she'd been in contact with Tom before, that gives me something to think on. I liked this :)
bananabrainz chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
so cute

i'm going through all your stories and reviewing them...like you told me to *pats self on back*
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Fabulous!
controlled climb chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
A nice insight on what Ginny's sorting could have been like!

I love reading these types of stories, and yours was no exception.

Good job, and thanks for sharing :D
VictoriaRoseForever chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Nice Scene :)

I liked it!

Ginny is too cute
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
she never gave the diary did she?

very nice...interesting conversation
in sync chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Aw, I liked this. It was an interesting conversation, and I liked that The Hat knew about the diary. Too bad she didn't give Dumbledore the diary-that would've saved so much trouble from happening.

~Mystii
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is really good, and I like how the Hat warned her about the diary - but she never got round to doing what she promised she would do.
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
But, Ginny never got around to doing it, did she?

All in all a great story!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh! This is really cute.

Especially the last bit, with Harry winking. Great piece
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Very cute story.

TheWickedRainbow chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I like this one, it's well written and cute. Cool that you let the Hat warn her about the diary

keep up the good writing

/TheLittleBlondOwl
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Great one. Please develop the plot.
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was pretty good, but didn't Harry miss Ginny's Sorting? Whatever, this was a nice little fic. Concise, and a sweet ending.
Purple-Spotted Pikadili chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was well-written however, I don't like that the hat said that she needed to be placed in the "best" house. I never liked that Hufflepuffs never got any attention, and I don't think Gryffindor is the best house, although it is portrayed as so, by Rowlings books. But good job anyway!