Reviews for Kagome: Storyteller, Miko, Wife or Mate?
jbkb chapter 12 . 11/17
The characters in your story kept implying that Kagome was powerful but I do not know why they would because she never displayed any strength. For the entire story she was always saved by Sesshoumaru, she didn't even finish collecting the jewel shards. That being said, I really did enjoy this story that was the only thing I had issues with really... that and the logic behind her being forced to changed, ok so 2 things I had issues with, it's like "We are scared the 2 of you will make babies that are too strong... let's change your mate into a demon (which in essence will make her stronger)" ? However, I did like that Sesshoumaru didn't jump at the chance to change her and had fallen in love with her as she was and only did it to save her life. And I absolutely love that you didn't make her physical change too dramatic, no growing taller, or having bigger boobs, hair color changes, or changes to her face structure,etc.; I was rather satisfied with her transformation, Thank you.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 8 . 6/18
Poor inuyasha :( you are too late
ritzkiaprilia chapter 5 . 6/18
Uwaa awesome :D
I loved it
and loved the last part ;)
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
I loved this storyand so happy I got to reread it!
charlotte van ze chapter 11 . 7/1/2013

First let me tell you that i am in love with your story, Greec mythology mixed with some SessKag, i adore it, i think i have read it now four times in the last 3 months or so.
My question is this: Where can i find the myth around the Kitsune Kumiho?

p.s. I don't have an account on FF, so I can read your comments or find me on Facebook
Charlotte van Zeventer

I'm looking forward to hear from you and read more from your stories.
Lots of love
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
soooooooo good! sighhh, its gunna take me a while to find another story as good as this...
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
hahah i think only Kagome could get away with calling Sesshomaru "fuzzy-wuzzy" :P love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
loved the story
AngelAreana chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
I loved not just one but all of the one shots that went into this story because they are on one of my favorite topics Greek Mythology. Thank you.
Bridgette chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
I love this story and I see and know how she feels, it's so lovely specially when he fought for her protection and his unborn child. I love the fight scene cause it was so fighteningtp that kagome could die, your wrong you did a great fight scene and it was full of saspence I. Want to see more after the 12th chapter. I figured Inuyasha would get dumped cause he always going back to kikyo that cute two- timing mutt. I figured she go with Koga but I was erong on that too. Keep up the good work and down stop writing, you got spunk.
davona chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
i like it but kagome and inuyasha should have been more in the story then the other ones ps. i do not like koga that much or sesshomaru i still loved it thanks for making it possible
Uncoloured186 chapter 12 . 12/13/2011

Happy ending is always the best. I'm glad for both of them. Anyway, I enjoyed reading the story. It's a good one. Well done. Thanks for sharing this!

Keep up the good work! ;)

_S. Hasegawa
Uncoloured186 chapter 11 . 12/13/2011

Interesting turn. So much for fear. Well, I wonder how it will turn out. I hope everything will be okay. One more chapter! :D
Uncoloured186 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011

I'm perfectly sure the Inu group will be willing to ally themselves to Sesshoumaru. At least, for Kagome's sake. I wonder how their child will look like...
Uncoloured186 chapter 9 . 12/13/2011

I have the feeling Kagome is going to share a good story with the Lords and Ladies later. Anyway, I'm still waiting for the good news of new additions to their family. :D