Reviews for Diem Ex Dei
sangi chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
This was so beautiful. I loved how you capture everything through Konan's eyes. Ugh, just so many feelings after reading this. The progress of things with Yahiko and Nagato and Pain - above all else, Pain. I think you captured the ending so well. The language throughout is poetic, sometimes fractured in a very deliberate way that adds to the mood and tone. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Lady Lumina chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
That was so poetic and sad and just wonderful. I cried at the end. I loved it.
Onileo chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Excellent, I am blown away at how well you characterize both Pein and Konan. :)

~Oni
Shun-x chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
I haven't words to describe everything I fell. It's amazing how you write. Every feeling written is beautiful, no matter that so cruel was.

Excellent work! ;)
cy-grl chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I am highly impressed by this. You manage to put so much emotion into words. Beautiful work!
Geek.Ella chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Wow. You are a one of a kind, amazing writer.

I rarely review stories, but this story just tugged at me and made me want to review. Your writing is very descriptive and conveys emotions and everything absolutely wonderfully. I'm jealous! ;)

This was my first Pein/Konan story, and wow, I dunno how any other'll hold up to it! :]

Well, thanks for an awesome read, keep writing and I wish you well!

[ .:]
PhePhePhe chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This needs more reviews. Fo'shiz.

This has genuinely made my night - I love coming across random, delicious little gems that haven't quite made it to the mainstream, but so totally deserve it. I'll be pimpin' this to all the peeps - like, I'll be all up in they grill sayin'; you gotta read this shit, it's mad crazy, a'ight?

I'm sorry: I believe may brain may have combusted from the win. Love the couple, love your interperatation, love this - in general - so hard... and I love the title.

You aren't really going to get any con-crit, or philosophical insight, from me. I may as well have just written - may I kiss the ground you walk on? - and gotten straight to the point.
nats10art chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
O.O you, my friend, are amazing at writing.
Tenshi of the Dark chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This story is really sad and explains a lot about Konan and Nagato's pat and Nagato's 'pain'. You know, Pein and Konan are one of my favorite characters and they both aren't mentioned in the manga's after Nagato's death. I feel really sad for Konan, losing her only two friends and I admire Pein's sacrifice. Too bad Pein died.
oOoiAMyourFATHAHoOo chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Amazing. No other word for it. You made it feel like the real deal, u kno. Like this was what ACTUALLY happened between the two...you made me cry in the end!
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Perfect. I wish there was more well-written Pain/Konan fics like this... Yours is the best I've read! Beautiful story.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
love it
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was very beautiful. Your use of description was so original and creative that you've stunned me.

It's been a while since I've read something so skillful, both in and out of fanfiction.
hotcocoalatte chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Wow. I almost didn't read this since I'm sort of indifferent to fics with Pein and Konan. But I'm so glad I did. This. Is. Just. Ridiculouly. Amazing. I don't know what else to say.
piston heart chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
This is so amazing. It isn't the first time I've read it, or the first I've meant to review, but I can never find the words to describe how beautiful this is. So all I can really say is thank you for writing it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »