Reviews for In denial
Greg Lawson chapter 2 . 2/11
A side story of the anime was Ellis' journey to adulthood, or at least growing up a bit. She started as a blank sheet of paper basically and then turned into an strong, innocent and pure young woman, or at least that's how I saw it. So while I doubt she was quite there in anime, I do believe that given time your version is what she would have become. You captured her core personality perfectly in my opinion. You've made a new fan, so please keep writing.
dailyshaberu chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I'm such a late reader...
I love your ECDLB stories. ALL OF THEM. Especially this In Denial one.:)
I'm really amazed, that a guy could write such beautiful (yet kinda sexual B)) yuri stories...
Can I translate it into my language? I bet it would still be great in Chinese *v*
AND if i succeed to translate it, can i post it on other forum? of course i'll put your link on...
SapphoSensei chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
nice story. I liked how it slowly built up to the ending. That would be my one question. The last sentence is actually another cliffhanger: "Until death tore them apart" is a action statement. It expresses what happened to them, and in a violent way "tore". It implies something horrible happened.
Compare that to the the marriage liturgy which goes: Till death do us part (in US) and Till death us do part (in Europe). It is a gentle phrase that speaks of the fact that all must part one day this life.

I like your sentence - just wondered if you meant to end this love story on a cliffhanger with ominous foreshadowing,or was it a mistake in phrasing?
flying space ostrich chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
That was amazing. It really was. I just... Great job! It gives me a much happier ending than the real show did! 8D
Gnarled Bone chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I don't think even death would tear them apart, I'd think they'd share it. .
moko-chan55 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
best story of these 2 ever!
ZonaRose chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
An other good one.

Now on to the next one.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose };-
Kiyohime-chan chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
a very happy ending indeed. but i think this just between T-M not M
LunarMiko07 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Cute story. It was a fun read.
The Angel in the Shadows chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
It is actually okay to write complete lemons. But very good, I was very interested.
AnonexistedID chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
it's really hot..keep up the good work!
MEM chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
WHOA! GOOD YURI FROM A GUY? IMPRESSIVE!
devilhamster chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
great story. good job.
Jezikial chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
That was such a lovely story! I saw it in another person's fav's and went straight to it and it was only at chapter five that I realised you were a guy. Before now I was of the opinion that guys could not write yuri very well at all, just going straight to the details without building up the intensity of the story/ pair. But you have definately changed that opinion, you are a great writer.
I would definately read more of your ECDLB fic if you write them.
KadeSmash85 chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
x I think I like this one better then your second fanfic. I've read them both now, and I gotta say xD This one makes you all eager, excited, ready for that cute/cuddly yet.. intimate end.

It was really amazing, all the mixture of feelings. The trying to sort them out, to the unbearable emotions that could burst at any given moment.

All around, great flick I love it
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »