Reviews for In denial
Sarah chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Good fan fic I will be reading more of your amazing stuff! (:
Greg Lawson chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
A side story of the anime was Ellis' journey to adulthood, or at least growing up a bit. She started as a blank sheet of paper basically and then turned into an strong, innocent and pure young woman, or at least that's how I saw it. So while I doubt she was quite there in anime, I do believe that given time your version is what she would have become. You captured her core personality perfectly in my opinion. You've made a new fan, so please keep writing.
dailyshaberu chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I'm such a late reader...
I love your ECDLB stories. ALL OF THEM. Especially this In Denial one.:)
I'm really amazed, that a guy could write such beautiful (yet kinda sexual B)) yuri stories...
Can I translate it into my language? I bet it would still be great in Chinese *v*
AND if i succeed to translate it, can i post it on other forum? of course i'll put your link on...
SapphoSensei chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
nice story. I liked how it slowly built up to the ending. That would be my one question. The last sentence is actually another cliffhanger: "Until death tore them apart" is a action statement. It expresses what happened to them, and in a violent way "tore". It implies something horrible happened.
Compare that to the the marriage liturgy which goes: Till death do us part (in US) and Till death us do part (in Europe). It is a gentle phrase that speaks of the fact that all must part one day this life.

I like your sentence - just wondered if you meant to end this love story on a cliffhanger with ominous foreshadowing,or was it a mistake in phrasing?
flying space ostrich chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
That was amazing. It really was. I just... Great job! It gives me a much happier ending than the real show did! 8D
Gnarled Bone chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I don't think even death would tear them apart, I'd think they'd share it. .
moko-chan55 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
best story of these 2 ever!
ZonaRose chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
An other good one.

Now on to the next one.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose };-
Kiyohime-chan chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
a very happy ending indeed. but i think this just between T-M not M
LunarMiko07 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Cute story. It was a fun read.
The Angel in the Shadows chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
It is actually okay to write complete lemons. But very good, I was very interested.
AnonexistedID chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
it's really hot..keep up the good work!
MEM chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
WHOA! GOOD YURI FROM A GUY? IMPRESSIVE!
devilhamster chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
great story. good job.
Jezikial chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
That was such a lovely story! I saw it in another person's fav's and went straight to it and it was only at chapter five that I realised you were a guy. Before now I was of the opinion that guys could not write yuri very well at all, just going straight to the details without building up the intensity of the story/ pair. But you have definately changed that opinion, you are a great writer.
I would definately read more of your ECDLB fic if you write them.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »