Reviews for The End of the World
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
No way, this is amazing
Terry Gibbs chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
Loved it! Glad everyone's ok and I'm looking forward to the next one. I understand about having multiple stories. But I did manage to update Death's Child, if you're still reading it. (Yeah, I totally just plugged my own story! Please don't hate me!) Once again, great job.

Until the next one,

Terry Gibbs
Modocgal chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
Hey there,

I have not logged onto this sight for a few months now so I have only just discovered your story. I write Big Valley fiction on another board but love to read a variety of fiction from my favourite tv shows And I love this story. I hope you are going to finish what you started because it deserves to be finished. your descriptions of the brutality that Jeremiah endured were spine tingling. I need to know how it finishes up. So Hurry back PLEASE.
Terry Gibbs chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
Great chapter! Love Kurdy and Rita. not to little; not to much; just right. And kurdy passing out, hilarious! keep up the great work!
KellylovesDylan chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
Poor Kurdy, he has to watch two people he cares about go through hell. I really love Kurdy and Rita's relationship. It's very genuine, and in such a short time they already are so deep and in tune with each other. It's really beautiful, and beautifully written might I add. I can't wait for more! :) I can't get enough of this story!
tewksgirl chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
Oh, loved the action in the first part. The hero out to save the girl. Nicely done!

So, now I'm wondering if all will be well once they get back to Thunder Mountain...hm
Terry Gibbs chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
Great chapter. Kurdy fighting roger! He rocks! I just hope Marcus doesn't wreck the car! Keep up the good work.
KellylovesDylan chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
"Guess this takes care of the I wanna be a firefighter complex from childhood."

I loved that line. It was amusing and definitely reminded me of something Marcus would think. lolol

I was so happy to see you updated! It's such a great story. Though I'm sad it's nearing the end, I can't wait see what else you've got planned. You're an excellent writer, and you really have these characters captured.

The fight between Kurdy and Roger was great. It was very descriptive and tension was pouring out all over the place. I swear I didn't blink the whole time I was reading that. I loved the line:

“And your mouth is writing checks you’re body can’t cash."

Everything just flows so well.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I get so excited when I see a new one up. This made my morning.
KellylovesDylan chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
I just found your story today. I couldn't stop reading it. It's 1:30 in the morning now, because I just couldn't stop. I'm a huge fan of this show, and I have to say you are amazing. You portray the characters so well, and next to that you're writing is just unbelievable. I'm so glad I checked and found this. It puts what I've written to shame hahaha! Great job, keep it coming.

Oh and to answer someone's question down below. Yes Jeremiah is really hot. Luke Perry plays him. He's gorgeous! :)
Hanson's Angel chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
This story continues to amaze me. . .you have really gotten so good at getting the details down. . .and you've really learned how to write dramatic tension really well. You've done a beautiful job developing not just Jeremiah but all of the characters - it truly reads like fiction - good fiction - as well as fan fiction. Hope you're working on the next chapter(s). . .
Terry Gibbs chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
uh-oh. And just when I thought everything was going to settle down. Great update.
tewksgirl chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
Oh, another famous cliffy! Just when you think everything is going to be alright, you throw in another curve ball...great job...keeps things exciting!
Terry Gibbs chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
I like it. Glad Jeremiah's ok. I feel bad for Lacy.
Hanson's Angel chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Spectacular. Your description is amazing. . .that you are staying in the present, in the moment and really capturing what is going on instead of rushing everything (which is tempting, I know) really shows here. . .because I don't even know who these people are yet I am fascinated by everything that is going on. . .like a real written story. . .it seems like this story is just flowing out of you, like it's really a part of you. . .wonderful. . .

(I have to ask, is this Jeremiah dude hot in the tv show? I'm assuming he is because why else would you feel the need to torture him, correct)? : )

Great, great job. . .looking forward to more. . .hopefully I can get around to watching the show soon. . .
Terry Gibbs chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Best update so far! Keep up the good work.