Reviews for Stupid Cupid!
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 7/19
Ok. I can see you not going to continue this Stroy anytime soon or anymore.

I think I no how this would've ended.

Bakura and Ryou would end up together happily ever after. He would have a done a job good. But everything great has a Price. He would end up falling in love with Malik. Of course at first it would be just lust but little by little it would turn into love. Of there just one problem with and that would To make others happy but to never be truly happy yourself. Of course he didn't understand what that meant Un tell it happened to him he can't be happy.

So I'm taken a guess.

Marik shows up and would be a perfect match for Malik. So he gets them together. He first jobs he actually did right. Of course it came with a price he would never truly be happy himself because he's in love with Malik.

He finally understands what they meant by that. In the end he would never see him again.

I pretty sure Malik probably fall in love with him
To but. To make others happy but to never be truly happy yourself. Malik and Marik would live happily ever after. Bakura and Ryou would live happily ever after. But not him to make others happy but to never be truly happy yourself. Well at least that's how I think it would have ended if you continued the story.

Overall I liked it. it cracked me up. good job.
Cupid has issues chapter 2 . 6/29
Oh My Rah His A Pervert

How In The World Is He In Angel he Could Possibly The Most perverted man Alive/Dead

Poor Poor Ryou Hah Though It Is Quite Funny That Is True Love is The Pizza Guy I'm Going To Guess Its Bakura hehhe oh Poor Thing

What's Going To Happen Next How the Hell Know what is That Peverted Man Going To next I'm Quite interested to find out Next time

Please Consider Continuing Your Story Pls
The story is really nice so far and Ry there should definitely be a Marik in there, should you decide to continue the story. PLEASE UPDATE.
BlueAngel chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Awe! Please keep writing! I want to at least know where you were planing to head with this! It seems cute, but I know it's way too late. Oh wells, I like it :)
winnie chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
ahahahhaha :D love thief kings personality, hes so funny at times!

moore!
Saruhno chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
:D I love this story already!
lonlyness chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
i cant wait for the next part! the cliff is killing me!

great story!
lonlyness chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
i loved it! where did you get the name for the cupid bakura?
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Ye must give us more! This story has got me trapped! Please write more It made be laugh, a lot! love the way theres so much in a chapter, but do you think you might be able to put a spacer in or something? It's kinda like a full-on word assult, and i'm afraid to loose my place _

lol, still love it!

BlueSpiritFire
IceDragon1095 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
… If Diabound is the 'Stupid Cupid' then I'd have to classify Ryou as the 'Stupid Human'.

_
Enjeru chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Omg! Love it! How you write Bakura, just lovely! and the encounter with Malik and Ryou was both amusing and cute. So Malik can't see Diabound when he's with Ryou and vice versa? *bounces up and down* yay!
Enjeru chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw no! I thought for sure Diabound's "human form" would be yami bakura, but it seemed like the pizza delivery boy is yami bakura _ I'm not much of a fan of three bakura fics (I just consider thief king bakura and yami no bakura the same person) but I still wanna know what happens *temptation wins out and she moves on to the next chapter*
Norelec chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Omg this is like the funniest shiz I've ever read. I completley love it. Diabound pwns! Please update soon.
Solianna71 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Holy crap, Diabound is really pushing Malik! If I had been in Malik's place I wouldn't haven't just been shamed and embarrassed out of my mind, Diabound would be A DEAD MAN! Wait...he is dead...but I'd STILL make him bleed.
Solianna71 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow, Bakura-kun...I mean Diabound (that sounds like an ancient greek god's name) sounds like the type of the selfish basta*ds I have to deal with at school. But those selfish basta*ds are pretty fun to kick around when they ask for it. LOL He was going to kiss Ryou-kun! Soli like. :3