Reviews for Emergency
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
This was really good! I love how you mentioned that Gwen "needs to be needed." It really sums up her personality well. Great job!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Haha, I love Kevin and Gwen's banter! I actually had an eerily similiar conversation with a friend of mine; her starring as the female equivalent of Kevin, with me as Gwen.

Great job!
Starburstia chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
SUDDENLY END.

That whole bit was like a prologue! lol okay then it was still good I guess. If you ever feel like continuing...
CheekyBrunette chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Rawr. I really liked this, and am sooo disappointed there isn't to be anymore! The Ben angst was lovely, everything was pulled together really well, but what REALLY went on with Ben?
CeleryRox chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
dundundun...

This was a filler chappie? Heh. I didn't even notice.

Good job, you're awesome, etc.

Now good freakin' night. It's past freakin' midnight.
CeleryRox chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Damn you.

My favorites list is overcrowded as is.

DAMN you.
CeleryRox chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OI!

I didn't know there were angst fics out there that didn't suck...

SQUUUEE! *huggle*
EdElricFan1001 chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
This is actually better than I thought it would be when I first saw it. Everyone seems to be in character and there haven't been many (if any) spelling or grammar mistakes.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!

Happy Writing!

EdElricFan1001
Darkkaiser379 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
good so far it's a shame you won't be updating again but I understand what you mean. I prefer originals too. What did you plan to happen next? Or at least how would it have ended?
xangabell chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
lol That ending scene was funny. You're doing great so far keeping the characters incharacter which is a surprisingly hard thing to do, so congrats! Looking forward to more!
gwenkevin4ever chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
this is so good you have 2 continue it
vballer chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Hey,

Good chapter. Yes it was just a filler chapter but that's ok. I now have a better understanding of how the story is going. I think that you are doing an excellent job with sticking with the characters personalities like the tv show. So kudos to you! )
Life.GetOne chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Aww...Kevin kissed Gwen! (usually it's the other way around).

And I feel sorry for Ben. That first chapter made me cringe, reading the stuff about his slit wrists...*shudders*

Keep up the good work!
Dragoncl chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Very nice. The characters are all in-character and you've got a pretty interesting plot on your hands. I also like how you're doing this mostly from Gwen's point of view. She usually doesn't get much love, but you pulled her off very nicely. Can't wait for the next update.

Dragonscall
Raven Celiestia chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
oh I just can't wait to read the next chappy. this one wa good even if it was only a filler. But still it was good,you need to please type more, 'cuz this wa me reading stufing chips in to my mouth reading and reading I get to chappy three and TT_TT no it needs to go on. I love it and you use really big words in the chappys. I had to look for a dictionary, I know I'm pathetic, But my brain just disided to stay at school. Later! _