Reviews for Emergency
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION US NON-GWEVINNERS! (well maybe you did take it, maybe you didnt, but watev.) . ! thank GOODNESS its not like the original. the original was good, but young ben and gwen got on my nerves so bad that i couldnt bare to watch a full episode at a time!
Astalavisbay chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
I love this chapter! Fluff, Angst, Humor, Romance, Adventure and a little bit of Supernatural, I wonder how you can fit it all in! Amazing fic!
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
aweshum! i just hope you dont get all mushy w/ the gwevin (bevin!)cuz gwen and kevin would probably still be weird w/ each other if they were dating.

i think its hot when ben is tortured. hehehe...-revs chainsaw- i know its all just cousinly love, but you might have made some bwen fans happy. (ick!)
xangabell chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I liked it! I think you hit Ben!Angst on the head better than I did. Oh and I took it as an invitation, not an advertisement. _~ Looking forward to that update as you explore the inner workings of Gwen's mind.
Androclez chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Good writing. I especially liked Kevin's lines and Gwen's thoughts of Ben. Nice drama when everyone thought Ben tried to suicide. I like it! Looking forward to seeing more of Ben in the next chapters, especially if he's angsty.

Like you, I always thought Ben 10 was a mess, but Alien Force piqued my interest.
vballer chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Hey, great first chapter! I think you did a great job cause as i was reading it went along and was writen the way an episode would be. So good job! Keep up the good work and i can't wait for the next chapter!

~vballer
Kathryn chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
You've got some rather precious Kevin quotes in this one. He's spot-on so far.
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
wow that was awesome! i hope those bunnies keep torturing u!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2