Reviews for Some Like it Hot!
Chapapa chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Well... Looks like a one shot to me. It was really nice tho. Still, it would have been nice to have more of it or a part two. However, since it has been 5 years I don't think you would be continuing this. Too bad, I really liked it.
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
WOW! tokiya must be really drunk... Fuuko you got to take care of him before his senses come back to him or you may have to beware of his ensue
forbiddenME024 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
wew! this fic excites me.. hehe. especially the part when Mi-chan kissed Fuu-chan.. nice one Shenhui,)v
loonyod chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
daym! more more!
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
wo make out session over there!
ChiibiPanda chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Pretty please continue this! PLEASE!...lol...hehe..I love it!
chrez chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
shie. kushima ra shimgu hu mo ni ra tiu pohla. igbig sbihin.. ibisaya mu nlng daw para mas masaya. hehe.
dre chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this is a sexy situation... :D...
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
ooh, hot! reminds mo of all fun partying. :))

people really get dazed - sometimes too dazed - when drunk. just don't make mi-chan act like he forgot everything the day after. people who claim to forget what they were doing when drunk are usually just lying. :p

anyway, hisashiburi! God bless with this one. :D
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Nice, do update soon!
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
yup..it does look like a oneshot..but i would be glad to read what happens after this though...

shenny! how in the world are u guys doing!*glomps shen and never lets go*
yanagichyan chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
hi, shen-chan! how are you? long time no see. :)

i didn't realize you uploaded a fic or i would have reviewed earlier, sorry! hahaha, drunk tokiya is so cute! for once, fuuko is the calm one. i had great fun reading that part.

i like the title already so i don't think it requires changing. still, it's up to you. good luck!
larsha chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
pls update soonü
Lyris chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
nice nice nice! more tofuu please! _
Eirist chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
oh shen! a fic from you! Yes! YES! Fianlly. I'm waiting for your fics. I'm glad you uploaded one. Love the last part. Hehe... though it's short, i couldn't ask for more, it'll be a chaptered fic anyway, right? *stares at fuuko and tokiya kissing at the corner*