Reviews for Love Potion
Now I'm really sure your an idiot. Well I'm gonna go. This story was nice in the beginning until you made this so cliche. It wasn't even considered decent anymore. I'm really dissapointed for the first time I've ever been on the Internet. With how cliche this story is a lot of readers probably have a known understanding. Well I'm gonna go now.
Now I think your arse is insane considering you just make random shit up including cliche shit when naruto is obviously a Konoha nin and can take care of himself. Sadly you never sought to see that. And finally. Naruto at the level of genin was already at the level of high genin to low chuunin because of his made up on the go tactics and jutsu arsenal considering the jutsu he knows isn't many he knows probably are which in reality is obviously overpowered by him. Plus if someone were to try and hit on him he would beat up said person regardless of getting a lashing from tsunade or not. I'm starting to think you really are autistic.
Chapter three.. Because totally Ino knows this already.. Bad thing too plus no one knows how it's just you have a magical did love shoved up your arse isn't it? Or afre you just that autistic to not even consider the problems with forgetting how Ino was informed. Unless your just plain retarded.
khadra1998 chapter 10 . 3/22
soo cute I love this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
You might want to change the way you wrote your summary because at first glance I thought that Naruto was a girl that was turned into a boy
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Nice story.
katsekala chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
It was a nice story! Many kisses!
10tailedokami16x chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
i like it
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
FAVES.
Guardoflight chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
A cute story about love
Illadaran chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
There is not enouph femnarusasu stories in the world thanks so much for writing this
PDXGuy chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
Thank you for writing this gem of a story. I really enjoyed it. I'm just a newbie writer myself, so it's encouraging to see others trying their best.
noname00 chapter 10 . 2/12/2009
Your fic was just so cute; I loved it
Lenne chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
AW it was cute!

sasuke was mad at a little fox!

lol pretty good

hope you write other stories later lol
IchigoChuu chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
I love this Fanfic. The plot's great! Sasuke is so confident and Naruto as a girl is being bullied. Even by Hinata! LOL! This has me rolling around on the floor laughing!