Reviews for Love Potion
I think your in the lot who make the 1k stories. Very shitty btw. And if you intend to discriminate against a so called guest Who brings up a bad review, then be my guest. The fact is I've seen better. The reason being others actually put in effort for an interesting story. This see,s to be cherry picked from other stories like usual.
Hi can you make another just like this but when naruto never returns into a male?
Deadlisek chapter 4 . 5/7
ppppppppppp
Niha161 chapter 10 . 3/24
Awww..
So sweet
YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE NARUTO THE SAME HEIGHT, HAIR GOING PAST HIS CALFS, SAME FIGURE, STRONG AND BOOB SIZE LIKE TSUNADES BODY WHEN HE TURNED INTO A GIRL OR MAKE NARUTOS BOOBS BIGER THAN TSUNADES BY 129 CENTIMETERS
Gabby-Hunter chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke actually knew by using the nickname for Naruto
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Now I'm really sure your an idiot. Well I'm gonna go. This story was nice in the beginning until you made this so cliche. It wasn't even considered decent anymore. I'm really dissapointed for the first time I've ever been on the Internet. With how cliche this story is a lot of readers probably have a known understanding. Well I'm gonna go now.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
Now I think your arse is insane considering you just make random shit up including cliche shit when naruto is obviously a Konoha nin and can take care of himself. Sadly you never sought to see that. And finally. Naruto at the level of genin was already at the level of high genin to low chuunin because of his made up on the go tactics and jutsu arsenal considering the jutsu he knows isn't many he knows probably are which in reality is obviously overpowered by him. Plus if someone were to try and hit on him he would beat up said person regardless of getting a lashing from tsunade or not. I'm starting to think you really are autistic.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Chapter three.. Because totally Ino knows this already.. Bad thing too plus no one knows how it's just you have a magical did love shoved up your arse isn't it? Or afre you just that autistic to not even consider the problems with forgetting how Ino was informed. Unless your just plain retarded.
khadra1998 chapter 10 . 3/22/2016
soo cute I love this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
You might want to change the way you wrote your summary because at first glance I thought that Naruto was a girl that was turned into a boy
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Nice story.
katsekala chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
It was a nice story! Many kisses!
10tailedokami16x chapter 1 . 11/10/2010