Reviews for In Perfect Equilibrium
ladybellatrix chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
aw, are you going to finish this? i've enjoyed reading it and want to know how it ends :)
generalprofound chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
Great story! Is there a chance it ever will be finished? I know it has been over a year, since your last update, but one can still hope, right? :D

I really would like to know how the story pans out, preferably as an au story (but that's just me?), because lets face it, the development since season 4 of House and Co kinda sucked :(
Tortall101 chapter 12 . 5/13/2009
Interesting story with just the right amount of tension between House and Wilson considering events and the Cameron House scenes are good and mostly in character :)
little miss michelle chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
whoa! this is such a great story! keep up the good work!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Just found this story. Love it. Please update soon.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 12 . 4/19/2009
Great chapter.
XxEviexX chapter 12 . 4/17/2009
This is one of the best Hameron stories I've read so far. Your concern for keeping them in character, which you handle marvelously, is really what wins me over. This is an amazing piece of work.

Evelyn
AllyCameron chapter 12 . 4/17/2009
Very good, House should finally listen to Wilson and do what he told him :-)
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
hehe. very very cute. aww!
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
that was interesting. hm! i like that.
jameni chapter 11 . 11/8/2008
Great story,this chapter is so telling about House&wils. and how they bouth need their way to better be careful or they take what they need and leave her in the dust when they start rebuilding their friendship.

Thank you for sharing!
Sophies-Welt chapter 11 . 11/7/2008
Wow such an amazing chapter! It was worth to wait!
HNZ chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
Awesome Chap! Please update soon!
Rawden chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
Thank you for updating! I can't wait to read more. )
Sophies-Welt chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
Wow, your story is amazing and I like it better than the new season! So, keep on writing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »