Reviews for Cracks on The Mirror
ChocoMoti chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I’ve read this fic forever ago, and I remember loving it. When I reread it these days, I’ve loved it all the same. Thanks for sharing this beautiful story! :)
jenuuchi chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
EMEGEHD I WUV it
Giotto tho xD
FlameMafia chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Beautiful (-)
LittleSnowChild chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
auuh its so sweet
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
This is breathtakingly romantic and I'm so so so glad it ended up in a happy ending :)

(...though I would be even happier if we got to see more of HibaTsuna reunion...)
DameMeichii chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Waaaah! I really cried.. HARD. LOL.
BTW, I love your stories. I discovered because of the 'Raising of Vongola Decimo sama'
I love you sensei XD
seaweedinapile chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
That was sooooo sweet! I went teary eyed while reading :(
Love this!
Hibird-sama chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story ! The setting and the mirror thing, plus the way you write it, I just love the way you write and I admire all your works T_T . Really, thanks a lot for posting such a beautiful story and I hope that you're gonna write more about 1827 because it's definitely my favorite couple :')
Skeleneko chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Its not nice to make people cry... ; w ;
ChiKazex chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
I love your story, I hope you continue writing it
Orcux chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
That was amazing.

I really loved the train scene - the one where Tsuna told Hibari to live; it was lonely but beautiful.
Paradigm Shift Saboteur chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Oh my God! Oh my God! I my **cking *** Gah! it was soo cool! (if only you could see my face XD... DX... ;P) I'd read this before I've joined this web~ you (without joking) opened my eyes to the 1827 love~

Bye bye kiss :3
Sex-a-licious Usagi chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I'm so glad there was an happy ending~

I loved it through and through 3
Peach Muffins chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Really? They share thoughts? OTZ I'd rofl if Tuna were able to hear Giotto's and ... Giotto ... *mumble* ; G27?

xDDDDDDDDDD Giotto-san is hilarious. Oh my god. Love has gone up. Yup. Past the limit of love? Wait. Sorry. No question mark. I meant. Wha? Does that work? . Pedoness is the next level *leer* hehe~

So does that mean... Giotto knows about our ... FANGIRL ATTACK!

Giotto acts like a five year old kid! He has to get his way. *laugh* but we love that about him.

Giotto has a thing for cute things? Daww. How... cute. I'd say. But then I'm using his word. OTL

I'm cackling. Your Giotto is pure crack. And so much love.

Oho~ so Hibari is a ***** and has a thing for young (er...), cute, shota boys like (hey. We never see him TYL! SO UNFAIR! Only, like, HIS LEGS! TT_TT an old wound opens) boys like Tuna. *leer* yep.

Okies. I'm back and ... I've realised this: Giotto is a perv. Why is he so interested in this? O_O he's... just sitting there... Ow0;; weirdo. I'm one to talk. But I'm a girl~ .

"AH!" I let out a cry as I felt something hot and big enter me once more.

Right. Great. I think I wanna stop eating this chocolate now. Gosh. But they're so yummy. T_T this ruins my appetite. And for some reason the next two sentences feel odd...

Tuna's a masochist.

GIOTTO CAN WHAT? RELATE? OH MY GOD. Two reactions: fangirl/nosebleed and dies OTZ.

Uwah. That was so cute. And so cool. I dun really get the mirror thing, but I suppose... it's alright, isn't it?

So, so, so cute. Wao.
Peach Muffins chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
;3; that was so good. I love your characterisation. I think it suits the tone of it. It's not overly affectionate but it's not completely devoid of 1827-ness either so that's good -

Um. Speaking of "suits" and "suites", the first is the one you want, the second is what you wrote. )

Apart from that. Wow. Angsty. Very much love. I'm at a complete loss for words, so if you'd excuse my short review...

PS. I thought this was a one-shot. So what's up with the second chapter? Lyrics? 3

And I'm glad you had notes otherwise I'm sure I would have been like O_O?