Reviews for The marriage contract
dephunkt chapter 12 . 10/18
H and H get ridiculously op, then the DEs get taken out by muggle weapons while V gets blasted by his own people. Then literally disarms himself with his own wand. That's what I call pointlessly op. Still a pretty good plot though.
Monster King chapter 12 . 10/6
Great story.
Monster King chapter 4 . 10/6
Great story
Crooked politicians are all over and in all kinds of societies..,
Janie.ohio chapter 8 . 9/1
fun story. some inconsistencies and grammar issues, but fun ideas.
fraidykat chapter 1 . 5/1
There I went and did it again please forgive me. I did not mean to cause you any hurt by my carelessness, I wasn't trying to be crass or cruel. Your wife still is making people or at least me have some enjoyment I wish she was still here to give you the love you both shared, you can see she believed in love and have it not had for I don't think that ever dies. Again forgive my carelessness for not checking who the author was before posting.
Yours,
Juanita Voorhees
fraidykat chapter 12 . 5/1
I don't know if you will get this or not but hopefully you will. I enjoyed this story The marriage contract that you wrote a few years back, I am reading some of your stories and finding them an easy read but with enough meat to keep you reading without getting bored with too much junk. I hope you are still writing and making money off of it if you aren't writing on a system like ff. Thank you and I am off to read another.
Juanita
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 12 . 4/28
I really hope there will be a sequel to this because I loved it!
Noeljulia16 chapter 12 . 4/17
Why was this never finished?
Lee Peacock chapter 12 . 4/1
Please update
little tips chapter 6 . 3/14
He told Snape, and asked him to betray him that night/
sarcasticsatan69 chapter 5 . 1/28
bloody good, this is
Good
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/5
So so so so good I noticed a few typos but that’s fine I corrected them in my head as I read. I hope you might be able to make a The Marriage contract 2. It would be so good if there was more to the story, I especially can’t wait to “meet”/read about the newest addition to the Potter family. Well read you next time until the see you later aloe gator.
RT89 chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
A great story, thrills all through out.