Reviews for The marriage contract
bballmgr2011-2015 chapter 6 . 8/23
GF chapter 4 . 8/14
Oops,decided to quit this one too/
GF chapter 3 . 8/14
(?!) Otterey St. Catchpole is a muggle village, and ONLY the Weasleys, Lovegoods, and Diggorys are within walking distance. Twenty house elves just popped a bunch of people away from a muggle pub?!
_
'Harry had nearly forgotten the task... they needed to do... '

Because he just wrote Ron that letter like, four days ago- expressly mentioning the HORCRUX HUNT, and how they would go on without him!? Must be the elf wine.
_
So... the Grangers aren't going to be dentists anymore, and NOT even call the office to say they're staying till christmas? Nice, responsible role models they are.
_
Call it my Yankee ignorance or something. If I listed FIFTY places I wish I could vacation, Egypt wouldn't make the list. Heck, the Middle East ANYWHERE wouldn't be on the list! (flaming atheists do not DO biblical)
GF chapter 2 . 8/14
"... One week later...sitting in the castle... " What happened to "let's go check out the other houses?"

The Sword of Gryffindor isn't enough to run through Voldy-whats-its, even imbued with 1000 year old Basilisk venom?
ruth hammond chapter 2 . 8/7
Loving this story as with all of them. This chapter is above most of the others...it fits into the category of all the other fairy [er elf] tales...
On to the next chapter...
stevefocus chapter 12 . 7/27
Great story, felt like it could go for a few more chapters or possibly a sequel. Looking forward to reading your other works.
KrystHla chapter 7 . 7/14
dude, don't slam an author of you can't write better than them. Jo Rowling may have slipped up a few times I agree, but you have no concept of pacing, description, characterisation... you're dialogue is stilted and quite honestly the entire plot is completetly unbelievable. plot holes for days and so many inconsistencies I can't even begin to count. my point is, don't slam an author who is obviously better than you. it makes you look like a dumbass
KrystHla chapter 6 . 7/14
As per your author's note chapter 6 "how did draco and the rest of the death waters know Dumbledore would arrive on the tower?" they put the dark Mark above the tower. Rosmerta (under draco's imperius) pointed out the dark Mark to albus, and even gave him and Harry Brooks. I'm just gonna go right ahead and assume you're an idiot who hasn't actually read the books you're flaming. well done mate.
frarry chapter 6 . 5/7
draco (or someone else its not specified) had cast the dark mark on the tower you dolt. its not a mistake. rosmerta gave him a broom and he flew where the dark mark was under dracos curse and informed him via the same kind of coins hermione used for DA.
C.Menard chapter 8 . 4/7
But wait, Harry teleported from the Dursleys' to Hermione's bedroom. The whole chase sequence didn't happen, so how did Harry ever lose her?
friendlythought chapter 6 . 2/6
they didn't they were on the tower to cast the mark so that it could be seen in hogsmead that way it would be known that Voldemort was able to penetrate the castle harry and dumbles using brooms to get back to the castle was the only option if they had left as well the floo had been closed and you cant apperate or use portkeys to get on the grounds I think.?
fe2o3yusyahoo.c chapter 12 . 1/27
Great story. Well wrtten, well paced. Keep up the good work
Blazeb79 chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Awesome, simply awesome
Fallow52 chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Kudos :)
Albionia chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
A/Note - or how such a massive thing could fit in standard sized pipes.