Reviews for The marriage contract
fraidykat chapter 1 . 5/1
There I went and did it again please forgive me. I did not mean to cause you any hurt by my carelessness, I wasn't trying to be crass or cruel. Your wife still is making people or at least me have some enjoyment I wish she was still here to give you the love you both shared, you can see she believed in love and have it not had for I don't think that ever dies. Again forgive my carelessness for not checking who the author was before posting.
Yours,
Juanita Voorhees
fraidykat chapter 12 . 5/1
I don't know if you will get this or not but hopefully you will. I enjoyed this story The marriage contract that you wrote a few years back, I am reading some of your stories and finding them an easy read but with enough meat to keep you reading without getting bored with too much junk. I hope you are still writing and making money off of it if you aren't writing on a system like ff. Thank you and I am off to read another.
Juanita
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 12 . 4/28
I really hope there will be a sequel to this because I loved it!
Noeljulia16 chapter 12 . 4/17
Why was this never finished?
Lee Peacock chapter 12 . 4/1
Please update
little tips chapter 6 . 3/14
He told Snape, and asked him to betray him that night/
sarcasticsatan69 chapter 5 . 1/28
bloody good, this is
Good
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/5
So so so so good I noticed a few typos but that’s fine I corrected them in my head as I read. I hope you might be able to make a The Marriage contract 2. It would be so good if there was more to the story, I especially can’t wait to “meet”/read about the newest addition to the Potter family. Well read you next time until the see you later aloe gator.
RT89 chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
A great story, thrills all through out.
ceekatz chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
Loved it
You are so Right about Harry and Hermione I always knew they loved each other . This was one of the best story that i read .
ElementalMaster16 chapter 12 . 7/14/2017
a really awesome story! i had a lot of fun reading :)
Rabunga chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
While I love your work I am confused about 2 things and apologise in advance for asking!

1. Since they never went through the whole 7 Harry's scenario, how did hedwig get shot down and Harry have a flashback about it? There is a brief sentence at the end of the flashback about him going back to the dursleys but that does not make sense as he supposedly was collected on his 17th birthday but in this story he arrives at Hermione house on his bday...and
2. In the diagon alley battle, lucius had his arm and shoulder smashed and the battle ended with 'no one getting away' so how did he turn up at the st mungo battle to get hit with his own dagger?

I only ask because your stories normally fill in all of the jk plot holes and it was unusual...

Other than that love your stories!
Bluewolf80 chapter 8 . 2/21/2017
Harry going back to the house wouldn't have amounted to a hill of beans. The wards fell as soon as he turned 17 OR no longer considered 4 Privet Drive his home. Since he was leaving never to return, that would encompass the latter therefore the wards were no more.
Bluewolf80 chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
Rosemerta was still under the Imperious curse at that point. She was to notify them when Dumbledore arrived back so she floo called Borgen and Burke's. That was the pre-arranged signal for everyone to leave from there through the vanishing cabinet and arrive in the Room of Requirement where Draco was waiting for them.
It took several minutes to fly back to Hogwarts on the old brooms. Draco and the Death Eaters (sounds like a good name for a band) weren't there waiting for them when they arrived. Hope that helped!