Reviews for No Reading
Naosj chapter 1 . 11/8
I always forget that the X-Men comics (Marvel in general actually) keeps upping the ante until they have rogue "gods" floating around everywhere in their universe, not really doing anything but being threatening to crossover plots or to act as a literal deus ex machina when they write themselves into a pinch.

"furball" indeed.
No direct allusion to Mist Country? It's not like Naruto is unfamiliar with kekkai genkai, bloodline limits.
"I suppose everyone in your world is a mutant" I always found that to be bullshit, how they lump everyone who's special under the category mutant. Obviously it's not a single genetic mutation that creates the variety of people with different forms and abilities out there, but they still insist on blanket labeling themselves "superior." Despite the thematic and extreme aesthetic differences, I think Elfen Lied's approach to evolved humans was better.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/11
Genial vv
mds777 chapter 22 . 8/30
Gotta love Deadpool. He makes things interesting and fun, in a Deadpool sort of way. :)
Jimmy Page chapter 13 . 8/7
Naruto and Cessily make a cute couple in my opinion.
Alexx94 chapter 3 . 7/13
You're treating Kyuubi too lightly.

I mean Frost sees a 60 foot tall nine-tailed demon fox and she starts laughing...are you for real? .
...give me a break please
Helpful tip, Cap's shield is made of Vibranium. Still indestructible because immune to vibrations or something
Funny chapter 27 . 7/2
i was reading the comments, to the dude with 100 guest accounts... We get it Naruto is underpowered... Move on. Remember, this is a Naruto from the battle against orochimaru... Stupid as fuck Naruto
It was a fun story to read, good job!
ThePrimordialPha chapter 5 . 5/24
I think ur underestimating naruto characters a little bjt, but ur fairly spot on. End game naruto is about 7/10 if averaged all together though, in my opinion
Squirrel girl isn't underpowered. Naruto himself shows how powerful an army of not-very-powerful dudes can be if you have 100-1000 of them
Robdor Peltan chapter 1 . 5/21
I have read your entire story, with the hope that Naruto would actually be close to his true strength.
But I have to say that I am immensely disappointed that you NERFED him to such a RIDICULOUS degree.

If someone whose never read this fic is reading this, I HIGHLY recommend COMPLETELY avoiding this if you're a "die hard" Naruto fan, because it will make you rage every time there's a battle of some kind.

As a side note, your writing was quite good as I rarely found any mistakes in your grammar.

I'm Just saying it would have been WAY better if you hadn't downplayed Naruto skills to such a level.

I mean you could have EASILY done some research on lets say, the average speed a ninja can reach, their strength, stamina, etc., and if you did, well, you did a pretty half assed job.

I did not enjoy this fic.
Freaking spectacular story execellent job!
Fucking idiot you downplayed naruto so hard, naruto is way stronger than cyclops or wolverine
current naruto has been shown to at least be moon level and you make it seem like he is weaker than cyclops. Squirrel girl is basically bs as she defeated thanos and naruto with kyuubi and sage mode was shown to be extremely powerful. Read comic vine or that fucking stat sheet that dragon slayer guy made on this site. I mean what's next narutos weaker than blackwidow or captain america, if your gonna downplay a character or make naruto that weak you might as well label him as an ooc
SpartanOfNovaTitan chapter 2 . 4/30
Naruto isn't that weak.

He could whip ass, later in the anime, but, I would say, Ninja really have only Experience,Training,Justu,Tools and Intelligence. Along with skills, such as seduction,deception,stealth, that sort of thing.

But the level of those things along with the Kekki-Genkai(Hope I spelt it right) make them effective. Not simply because one is stronger, faster, etc. more than another.
mds777 chapter 23 . 4/18
I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that in my opinion it seams like the jinchuuriki would be considered the hulks of naruto, kekkei genkai users the mutants, and the everyday shinobi as the everyday person. :)
greenstripe chapter 1 . 3/30
Just downplaying naruto all fic long, crossover is not easy and balancing different powers are hard but you never seem to improve naruto when his main trait is overcoming stuff! I mean i like the immature and weak naruto at the start cuz i think he is going to improve but he never did, when you write the next one be careful with how you use elements such as this it will make the fic better in my opinion. Unless of course you fully intended it to be like this
1,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »