Reviews for No Reading
Minato 1 chapter 26 . 3/29
Love the way naruto ended the civil war
Minato 1 chapter 25 . 3/29
1daful story
NeoNazo356 chapter 27 . 3/27
I don't have enough words to describe just how awesome this story is in its entirety, but I'll try to do the best I can. THIS STORY WAS F*CKING AWESOME! From the beginning, I like how from there you used an iteration of Naruto derived from canon, and didn't deviate TOO far from that. As for the bonds he made within the superhero community, all the dialogue was vibrant and believable for Naruto's character. On note of the "other" bonds he developed, that added more spice to the story, giving it a depth of dimension that most authors neglect to do, since they push relationships through too quickly to be as believable as in here. The fights were also quite dynamic, balancing between Naruto being too powerful for the world around him, and everyone being too strong for a shinobi like him to face in heated combat. The "Specials" from before that highlighted who would win in what fights now make much more sense, given the big finale you just put in. As for all the names, faces, etc. that are going to be put into Naruto's head at the start of this new program, I'm surprised ANYONE can hold that much knowledge in his head, though from the times I've seen Naruto's mental landscape in the anime, he's certainly got room to spare. I like how you capped things off with snippets about "No Limits", as well as Dr. Strange about to reveal to Naruto his parentage.
The only thing I was confused about was where the name "No Reading" came from. Aside from that, everything else was F*CKING AWESOME! Anyhow, looking forward to reading "No Limits", and any other works you have that catch my eye. See you next time!
Sam chapter 9 . 2/17
Love it
Still the best damn Naruto X Marvel crossover that I've ever read. Hell yeah.
Twigon Halolover chapter 2 . 2/4
Naruto would find himself on the level of some of the more experienced students, I think. Still, I have to protest the use of Quicksilver- that is one of the most gimmicky characters I've seen. Once you Mach five, five times faster than sound, not much should be able to stand against you without durability outweighing your ability to hit. Maybe a telepath running directly on instinct, things such as 'planning to got here, block with force field' bypassing conscious thought completely and simply happening, by otherwise the decision process itself would take too long.

Basically, a lot of characters should be more invincible than they are- but the heros have to win somehow, so Wolverine has reflexes faster than Mach Five. (And we see him use this speed to launch attacks that break the sound barrier how often?)

Granted, that may be a bad example as battle instincts are a real thing and you could safely argue that Wolverine was reacting before Quicksilver moved, based on previous experience and such- but there are other moments that can qualify.

Still, I agree with your assessment as to the power levels. The trained X-men would kick non-Kyuubified Naruto's ass without much trouble in a spar. If they got serious, and Naruto was trying to kill while they were trying to capture or incapacitate, I could see them having more trouble- but they'd still come out on top.

If they were trying to kill him it'd be over so fast it wouldn't even be funny.

I would have to say that Kakashi, Gai and the like could at least hold their own and win, depending on the moment, and the Hokage's could take a group of them down- Sarutobi was revered as a God of Shinobi because his elemental mastery was so great he shot off tornados and earthquakes like they were party favors. Minato had literally instantaneous transportation- not faster than light, not several times faster than light, instantaneous. There are those that could beat them, of course, Charles for one- telepathy is extraordinarily unfair against those without mind barriers. I imagine the Hokage's would have some sort of defense, with Yamanaka in their village, but a comparing a Yamanaka to Charles is like comparing a golf ball to an over-sized wrecking ball.

Then there's Wolverine, and that dude is almost literally un-killable. The sun would reduce a body to atoms- once you reach that point, it becomes a matter of his regeneration not just healing lethal wounds, but his atoms pulling themselves back together. That's not something a gene can do- that's magic. Nothing purely physical can kill him. You'd need a magic-breaking device of some kind, like I'm assuming Masamune is in this continuity.
Mojtaba13 chapter 9 . 1/30
Yeaj i got tired of this fucking story...number 1 the paragraphs..work on them dude they're shit...2nd...half the time you dont even know who's saying what...and third...some of the grammar mistakes are horrible...oh and i fucking hate the mutant act storyline of marvel...so bye bye
OoOXylionOoO chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Good fanfic but when you change scene sometimes we are really lost...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
When will naruto speak about Emma to Cyclope ?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Awesome !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Good chapter...
jshadowitz chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
I don't know when this story got wrote, but still, this was absolutly amazing. I am an avid reader of both comics and mange, and a major fan of fanfiction and crossovers.

So, when I came across you story, i was incredibly excited. Your story is a well written crossover of almost all of my favourite comic book characters and events, being civil war, x-men, and even runaways and deadpool, and did it all amazingly well in a crossover with Naruto. This story is one of the best i've ever read, and feels like it caters to all my favourite comic books. Thank you very much for writing it,
Paratti chapter 27 . 11/22/2013
great story!
sorry guys it appears that the sequal was discounted, my guess is that marvel authorities got to him before he could finish it O.O
free meinos!
jvdb96 chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
Carr, cliff hangers, you'll be the death of me, great novel, look forward to the sequel :D
Path of Samsara chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wolverine can fight Mach 5 people? Lol; Pt 1 BoS commented he was Mach 5. Wolverine can no doubt stomp a pt 1 Naruto
Time Skip to Current he solos X Men while reading Icha Icha by firing a Country level Bijudama that destroys the US yeah Naruto casually fires these things lol. Or he speed blitz X Men which he can do with ease considering a half dead and nearly blind itachi and 13 year old Kakashi are casual lightning timers and Lightning is 300 Mach to 300k Mach and those chars are shit tier to current Naruto who is stronger than Edo Madara who soloed 5 Kage while playing around and is on par with Rikubito who in character statements has the same power SO6P had which Death bed Rikudo split a primordial demon in 9 Parts using Rinnegan reality warping Banbatzu no Sozo and created the moon using Chibaku Tense I on his deathbed and this was without Jubi in him Prime Jinchuriki Rikudo Sennin is calculated at Large Moon to Small Planet in Destructive capacity and Naruto is about to surpass that EoS. So what is a building busterlike Wolverine who is only hypersonic going to do to someone who is massively hypersonic a casual country buster with large island level durability that can lift giant a Gamabunta sized summon and Kyuubi into the air with his bare hands Marvel FanboysLol
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »