Reviews for No Reading
FleshyBalloon chapter 2 . 5/31
im sorry to say, but you, my dear xmen comic lover, have shot poor naruto in the FUCKING FACE, THRICE. I am perfectly cool with xmen, hell, they are my fav comic book series, but you have committed a sin, you can de buff naruto, but you made it seem as if he spent his entire life living in a world where everyone is made of wet toilet paper, and have angered the fans of one of the holy anime trinity.

Your sins will never leave you.
alen alex chapter 1 . 5/7
dnt know what to say
HallowedExistence chapter 2 . 1/16
Quicksilver can only go at mach 10 max EVER. Minato can move instantaneously and other ninja can use high speed movement that is easily as fast as Quicksilver. If Quicksilver could go at several times light speed then he would be able to kill every single one of the X-Men before a single neuron could fire. they would not be able to respond. PERIOD. Marvel even states that he only ever achieves mach 10. Remember that DC characters are more powerful than Marvel pretty much unilaterally.

The problem you're facing is that almost no one in the marvel world can stand up to Naruto. unless you involve the characters that are overpowered to degrees that are ridiculous then they will always lose.

Stop trying to make it so the X-men and marvel characters are powerful enough by twisting facts. They can't.
stormsyaf chapter 27 . 12/14/2017
the best naruto x marvel fiction and the only author who could pull out a civil war arc with naruto in it.
kuro yaksha chapter 26 . 11/21/2017
Fuck Yeah it was great chapter really great chapter liked it very very much
Sharkboybeast chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
a mutant can't teach naruto to use chakra considering he's not a mutant and everyone in the naruto verse can use it but nice story keep up the good work
jon reeve chapter 5 . 10/31/2017
/I know, it's pointless to try to talk sense to someone so heavily invested in a particular fandom, but this is the last thing before I go. The fact that you think that the Rhino may be able to stand up to the Rasengan is very telling. I don't know what it is with comic fanboys and manga. This is almost as bad as the Superman VS Goku crap that's still going on.

/Strike that, I do know what it is. The comics in the U.S. use a lot of pseudo-science , and otherwise set everything in the "real world." Shounen J-manga uses more mysticism throughout, and there are less "hard stats," and more variables in general. That doesn't excuse a lot of the things you have excluded that have been touched on the reviews so far. Oh well, you can't change 'em all.

/Besides, this is your story. Hence, your reality. So, if Naruto possibly gets pwned by a two-bit character, that's just how your world works.

/So, relax everybody. This is not Naruto, this is Meinos Kaen's Naruto, that is just that weak. Calm yourself, and find another fic to read. There's a bunch of websites dedicated to hosting them. You just might be on one of them right now.

Peace.
jon reeve chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
/I just came back to chapter two because this seems to be the chapter where everyone is waxing poetic on the topic of Naruto-verse VS Marvel-verse.

/Basically, you seem to know a lot more about the Marvel-verse than you do about the Naruto-verse, or Japanese media in general.

/As I said in my review for chapter three, his shadow clones do have his scent. That's one of the very basics of that jutsu, and the fact that you took that out shows how much you know or care about that verse. That's almost like saying Logan didn't have bone claws before the metal was fused to his skeleton. (Only almost, because there is a version where that is somehow true). That's like Scott's beam not working on anything that's red, even red paper. (There, that's a much better example).

/I know it can seem difficult to have a Naruto with a seemingly game-breaker power, but if your Marvel-verse can't handle perfect replicas that pop like balloons, then maybe you shouldn't be trying to merge them.

/This doesn't seem like too bad an attempt, besides the ignorance of Naruto's basic power-set, but I am tired of reading fics that weaken his shadow clones in such a stupid fashion.

/I was also going to write a paragraph or two about how fluid reality is in a lot of anime, and how things may change according to drama or humor or something. However, you either already know that and chose to ignore it, or you can't quite wrap your head around it... and chose it ignore it. So, either way, my words would fall on deaf ears.

/Seriously, a world that have people that can reprogram your mind, and you couldn't think of another way to weaken Naruto, or at least explain it in story? When Emma gave him English, she could have reprogrammed the way he does his jutsu, to where he unconsciously excludes scent, so that Logan or Beast could always locate the real one. There are like five other ways I thought of to explain it in-story while I was typing this. The whole kicker is that you didn't have to de-power the Naruto you used at all.
jon reeve chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
/Ok, his shadow clones having no scent is stupid. You say you don't like it when he's nerfed, but you nerfed his most used technique. If Kiba and Akamaru can't tell the difference, then neither should any other animalistic person. Shadow clones are perfect physical copies as far as anyone can tell without "puffing" one.
Bruh chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
OK bro,holy fuck i think we get a fan of xmen no need to be so bitchy about it.

Like you clearly just think x men is superior here,now everyone has they're own taste but your story suffers from it,leaving naruto nothing to make him actually interesting,(and dont give a the another description of his powers again,you have presented them horribly,(and if it requires me getting a paragraph or two from you to understand how this naruto is presented then youve done somthing wrong.)because you have made it a point for the xmen to literally LAUGH in his face for using his demon,and when the time comes to reveal his powers?"oh hum,thats pretty" i understand that theyre used to it,but just slapping the ol "were all freaks too!so now you're as unintersting as us!",ain't passing by me.)

There is nothing here!,you made him fight them but afterwards they're is no conflict?it all just clicks?
Like they dont fight,argue,debate,snap?NOTHING,DO YOU REALISE HOW BORING THAT IS?

I dont know?have him mabye injured one of the xmen severly wjile they were fighting his demon,but that would be too interesting right?

Just a shread of tension or somthing.

you're actually making it seem that he's just another lame low caliber mutant,how an inter dimensional energy ninja can be uninteresting is beyond me,but hey you pulled it off.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 16 . 10/8/2017
nice plot twist
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 15 . 10/8/2017
battle time
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
go naruto
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 13 . 10/8/2017
great conclusion to the arc
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 12 . 10/8/2017