Reviews for No Reading
YeTianshi chapter 6 . 6/23
You know, I'm starting to think someone is messing with Naruto's mind...
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 5/21
Nice job on the explaination
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 5/20
Good job on the start
grg213 chapter 3 . 5/17
I get Naruto having trouble with the older x-men but c'mon he should've fucked those two kids up.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 4 . 2/16
No reading is right no one should read this.
the thing is you put naruto in the marvel universe to let him look more like a complete idiot u could have made him more ooc more smarter it is fanfiction after all u don't have to make him more powerful than them.
Googlemo chapter 27 . 1/26
This is a really solid fanfic, first of all I want to point out things I liked:
1)NO MS! At last Naruto fic that doesn't overpower sht out of him!
2)Plot - this story has a plot, period, it isn't really a good one(there isn't any twists or even good AU), but the fact that there is even one like this is good.
3)Harem - its good to see one so tame and innocent
4)Character development and Naruto as Naruto - Its hard to find Narutofic without Naruto being OC(most of those make him into freaking sasuke!) and it was nice seeing him develop and change in the story.

Now on to things I didn't like at all:
1)Romance - it happened in like 1\5 of the story(at the very beginning) and never got any development any strife or interesting situation in it, the whole point of harem genre is difficult chemistry in such an unorthodox relationship - we had none of it.
2)Too much marvel - seriously its like I read a comic, as Im not a fan of marvel at all, I wanted to see some mangalike action\situations... there was none of it.
3)No villains - this story has no villains, period
4)Naruto didn't feel like main character until LAST chapters, when he finally did something, that was a great turn of events, but until then I almost stopped reading a few times.

Overall this is a good fic, a real solid work and I liked it, so this is definitely going into my fav list.
Generic - wryteR chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
i started reading this based on the fact it was in the favorites list of a trusted author, but evidently that does not mean that yours is a good story.

the fact you have good grammar does not a good author make. (if u can't write than u're worthless as a writer before u even get a plot going)

the crossover is obviously biased,

to a person knowledgeable of both series, i see that u know very little of the manga and are way to in love with the comic book (not necessarily a bad thing but i am sure most of ure readers are from the anime...)

the character attitudes are a bit grating, the characterization very one note...

and emma frost is way to cavalier when facing down an entity many times more powerful than herself (i mean what, the naruto characters were afraid of the kyuubi for nothing, and frost is so much smarter, give me a break)
tricksterfox89 chapter 26 . 11/2/2016
Amazing!
globular snake chapter 24 . 11/2/2016
I'm loving this story man its simple BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
First off, no one other than people like logan have more battle experience than anyone from Naruto
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Ninjas can definitely move instantly... they can literally teleport
nenopip chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
The fact: you didn't need naruto. You picked naruto from his worst. You couldn't pick him formatter the war when he was a bad ass. He was like what 17 by that time. Would fit in with the mutants perfectly. But nope you seem to be a x men fan boy and picked the worst naruto, when he was the weekend.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
nevermind
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
legion! Legion damn it! he would be legion cause he can be many
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »