Reviews for Ranma's Forsaken
Redripper666 chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
to many people had it just been ranma it would have been ok
erching chapter 23 . 4/30/2017
pity you dropped this.
djett4 chapter 23 . 6/23/2015
amazing story just wish itd be continued one day
Sierra 058-2 chapter 23 . 3/24/2015
So, did this story die? Id love to see it continued!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
wow best ranma story i ever read.
pensuka chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
hogger is Azusa's friend!?...you have got to be kidding me
Guest chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
I have been reading,this story off and on,for almost,a year,and out side of the wow timeline my biggest question is when will you,update this?
xbox432 chapter 23 . 4/24/2014
Awww, Kodachi and Illidin are adorable in their insanity.
Yinko chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
The initial premise with Ranma and Silvanas was nice, but once you get into the other characters traveling to Azeroth and Ranma accepting his future with Akane, it all falls apart for me.
Shadowdino707 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Very good! You nailed each characters personalities in the head so far!
Though I am wondering about why only one chapter of Genma being in azeroth, and though I may have missed a part within a chapter; Ranma hasn't changed into a girl! Those are my ONLY nitpicks, but other than that this story is one of the best Ranma Crossovers I've seen! Please, keep continuing this marvelous fanfiction!
YukiTheIceWolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ranma Banshee Queen WHAT THE WHAT?!
Deadzepplin chapter 23 . 11/16/2011
Ranma needs to man up and kill Arthas lickety split
Riverlia chapter 23 . 11/14/2011
A good fic, and you really brought out the problem of Warcraft verse: No body ever listen to the other side, each cling to their pride to the point of lying to themselves.

I love the interaction centered around Ranma and Sylvanas, and Azusa was just hilarious. "Happy bolt", that got me ROFL.

Still, I think you went overboard with the number of Nerima citizens crossing over. It actually break immersion jumping all over the place like that. It would be better if you could reduce the number of character (may be if you ever decide to rewrite), or stick them together.

Also, I has to say your Ranma's fighting style is a bit wrong. It seem like he keep plowing head first into things and tank attacks like Ryoga. Ranma style is centered around mid-air combat and dodging, and he has insane speed. By the end of story, he was faster than someone who can dodge multiple lightning bolt.

Lastly, since you used Shaffron, this must be the manga continuity, which mean Katchu Tenshin Amaguriken is not a technique, only a training method, and Ranma actually has access to that speed 24/7. Amaguriken is not even the highest level of speed training anyway.

Parlay du Foie Gras is actually a speed up compare to that (Akane could at least see one punch out of Amaguriken, but Ranma can force feed her as well as the other spectators with PdFG from meters away without her realizing what's happening).
Daimakaichoko chapter 23 . 10/9/2011
man ranma's really gettin the shaft here, couldn't you at least have made sylvanas a bit less cynical
Raynze76 chapter 23 . 4/2/2011
Dark and grim with some things but thats not bad thing its refreshing to read and enjoyed reading everything so far and look forward to see what happens next with the gang