Reviews for TMNT: Raphael's Lily
emogirl14 chapter 2 . 11/11
Good ,except ppl will kinda get annoyed ig u keep telling them 2 review just saying.
GirlQueen chapter 6 . 10/27
Please make more I need to know what happens next!
bj5993 chapter 6 . 3/8
Awesome please update soon
RaphaellaHamaso chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Love,Love,Love it good plot just make the chapters longer or more frequent also please give little more detail,this story came from heaven and from 1-10 it's an 11!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
pleasssseeee keep writing
cc chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I'm not hiding I'm simply taking a break from life for a few minutes
hannahbanana chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Why no more? I liked where you were going with this! Only recommendation I have is to perhaps use a wider vocabulary, I saw a couple words repeated a couple times in the same story, but other than that small detail, it was great! I would love to see how it ends.
Shewolf226 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Hey um if you're not planning on continuing this story I'd be happy to take it off your hands. I just have some ideas for what maybe can happen next and you haven't updated in a while so maybe I can continue it for you?
Shewolf236 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
*high pitched scream* AHHHH! Update! Please! Skddidnsndjsosjajsjx this is amazing please update pleeeeeaase!
Katie chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I love this story please update if you need help with any ideas I can help if you want
Katie chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I love this story is this the last chapter or will there be more?
Samantha chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
NNNNNNNOOOO! why oh why does it have to end that was amazing! 3
Samantha chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
awww that was so sad...but it was so sweet that Raphael sung to her they are so cute 3
Samantha chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
i love it! this is one of the best stories i have ever read i can't wait to see what happens in chapter 5! EEEEKKKKKKK! : D