Reviews for TMNT: Raphael's Lily
TMNTfangirllove22 chapter 2 . 7/6
I am really enjoying this story so far but I only have one question... What TMNT is this based on the 2012 tv show or the 2014 movie or the older shows or movie? Or does it not even matter. Anyway thank you so much for writing this fanfic love story its really intresting and i enjoy reading them! again THANK YOU.
You didn't spell Donatello's name wrong. I promise.
this is a wonderfull story. very much a fluffy story in some parts. please continue to write.
-thepersoninthenight
RadioAciveHeart chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
this is so good! Update soon!
emogirl14 chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Good ,except ppl will kinda get annoyed ig u keep telling them 2 review just saying.
GirlQueen chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Please make more I need to know what happens next!
bj5993 chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
Awesome please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Bossinova!
RaphaellaHamaso chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Love,Love,Love it good plot just make the chapters longer or more frequent also please give little more detail,this story came from heaven and from 1-10 it's an 11!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
pleasssseeee keep writing
cc chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I'm not hiding I'm simply taking a break from life for a few minutes
hannahbanana chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Why no more? I liked where you were going with this! Only recommendation I have is to perhaps use a wider vocabulary, I saw a couple words repeated a couple times in the same story, but other than that small detail, it was great! I would love to see how it ends.
Shewolf226 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Hey um if you're not planning on continuing this story I'd be happy to take it off your hands. I just have some ideas for what maybe can happen next and you haven't updated in a while so maybe I can continue it for you?
Shewolf236 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
*high pitched scream* AHHHH! Update! Please! Skddidnsndjsosjajsjx this is amazing please update pleeeeeaase!
Katie chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I love this story please update if you need help with any ideas I can help if you want