Reviews for Ugly
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 3/19
Interesting snippet!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Chilling to think of him moving around the school like that.
Fantastic job.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I like the way you presented Tom's view.

A factor I have noticed in your stories is that the Toms from different stories aren't similar. That alone makes you a pretty good author as you're writing about the same person with different things happening to that person.
AliBelly chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awww...He's so mean!
About-Yearning chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Endearing, in a strange way-like all of the very brilliant and very lovely stories you write about this pairing are.
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Or perhaps she was used to being ugly.

LOL, what a prick!
Mudblood Queen chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was really good. I was grinning like an idiot at the end! :D
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was great POV rendition, very detached. Just like I think of Tom's POV.
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow! Loved it!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
gah tom is mean! yet somehow endearing too...its strange. Very IC as well, i never saw that side of the basilisk attacks, in fact i never thought about tom being there. Weird. Anyway, i'll stop rambling, or you may die from boredom rading my meaningless "shpeal" you know there is probably a better spelling for that word, but you know what i mean! awesome story as ever! bz x
I'm-Reading chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
It was not what I expected but I liked it. It's so very Tom like. I liked how he sensed something about her, I also liked how he found the book with the missing page. For a moment I thought that he was going to find it. I loved it. :)
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
that was also, as expected, brilliant...

but, you do realise all you stories you have saved away on fanfiction are going to be detremental to my schooling, and during the critical year too.