Reviews for Ever the Same
LeiaFloyd chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Noooooo...
AJ1987 chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
“I tried to feel him and I felt nothing. It’s empty inside that body. You take the support system out of Dean, you’ll end up with a dead body. I felt no life there… no soul.”

This sounds bad! Get our Dean outa ur mess soon ! :D :D

Great story gurl! Loved Bobby n Ani! She kick butt!

Update soon!
TraSan chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
The apartment's empty? No!

Maybe his soul his hiding? Is it somewhere else (OBE?).

more please!
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Oh wow. Wonderful, angsty flashbacks and great work on the chapter.
JamieMc chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
thanks !

great chapter

hope for an update soon

take care
LamiaJade chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
OMG! Please hurry, honey! It's awesome and I'm dying to read more! What the hell happended to Dean?

*hugs*
magicsunbeam chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
OKay...im officially hooked. More please :)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
What did you do to my Dean? No soul? My poor, poor Dean. *pets him* I'm taking him away from you and hiding him under my desk. Seriously, LOVE this story, love your OCs and I am so curious about what's happened. Why happened between Ani and Bobby? Who's hurt our boys? I can't wait to read more. Can I have more now? *whistles* Now? *taps foot* Now? Please? *makes Sam puppy eyes*

Five freshly waxed, lovingly detailed Impalas with M&Ms, a new classic rock set, Mr Toes and Sam and Dean.
abni chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Oh what are you doing to those poor boys? No soul? You better sit down and write the next chapter like NOW, you hear me? I love Ani, she's a totally cool character, can't wait to learn more about her! And Lee Travis too, doctor and hunter? Cool!

Poor Sam's in a bad shape too, good thing Bobby's there to support him! I can't wait to hear about him going back to Ani's place and meeting Mr. Toes - I hope he can relax a little there, rest a little, because he needs to be back on his feet soon to help research this bad SOB demon and save Dean!

Patiently waiting for the next chapter! (Is it done yet? No? How about now, then? No? Ok, ok, I'll try to be patient...)

Huge hug,

abni
Aimehpue chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Great beginning. I hope that after exams you will get some time to update again.
zuimar chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Good luck with your exams! I'll be waiting (im)patiently for your next update.
JamieMc chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
thnks .

great chapter .

hope more soon

take care
AJ1987 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Great update! I love Ani! And the interaction between her and Bobby :D Aw what happened to the boys? Poor Dean! You got the possible reaction from Ani when seeing them like that just right! Wanting to hug Sam and thinking how hot Dean is even when he's on a hospital bed!

Can't wait to read more!

Good luck for the exams !
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Great update! Will wait patiently for more.
wolfiehowl-7213 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Its good so far, I'm looking forward to reading more. I have to say I absolutely love hurt or limp! Dean. Its just amazing XD

-Wolfiehowl-7213