Reviews for Normal Life Doesn't Exist
HedasLilWarrior chapter 17 . 1/7/2015
Oh My MERLIN!
Do me a favor and be my Hermione! let me explain:
This story is a demon that took my life, in order to bring me back to life you will need to write a new chapter or an ending or anything! Please dont let me stay on the other side i gonna go crazy here! It took me a whole day to read all parts but it was worth it!
lexicon63738 chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Oh my! This is hands down one of my favorite stories. Pleeeassseeeeeeee continue this one day
FirePrincess96 chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Hi! Just wanted to say that I absolutely love these stories, you did and amazing job! Also I was wondering...will you finish them? Or will they stay incomplete? You have a great story, great job!
xxpinkgrlxx chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
Please Please Please Continue!
Xbabygirlx1998 chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
please continue there are so many ways you can go with this story to finish it.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oi sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua serie, li todas as histórias em um dia, quero muito saber a continuação, posta logo por favor
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God! Continue I'm dying now!
Awesome but confusing OTP btw.
Ashnaar324
Hollyred chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Please please update!
I read this story a long time ago and I still can't wait to find out what happens.
Books chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
Oooo please continue this story! Please please please!
queen o' sarcasm chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Pls pls pls pls pls finish !
jussa reader chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
hey shitter complete it ud u?
laura chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
please continue this..been ill all week and this has kept me going.
AwesomeGirl321 chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
Are you planning on continuing this story? The story is really good and I really hope you do, but I would prefer to not get my hopes up too high if you aren't going to update. Sorry for the run-on sentence. I really do love this story though.
hbm6092 chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Shit, shit, shit shit, please continue! It's been over...hold on let me check...4 YEARS! You NEED to update soon or I might loose my mind!
thousandwattsmile chapter 17 . 1/19/2014