Reviews for Case Studies
Meredith Paris chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
These two chapters were fun! For chapter 2, #6 does it say "The buck stops here?" ;) #19 would be funny to read, and #25 still makes me roll my eyes when it happens on the show.

I did my own but they're on my LJ.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I think I can hear Miles. "Really? He CAN smile?"
lady of the realm chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Two men who get to act like bad boys for a noble cause - sounds like a fun road trip. Enjoyed the fact that you focused on Frank and Stephen's friendship, which seems ignored fan fiction.
lady of the realm chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
"Lack" and "While" were heartbreaking. "Laugh" brought a grin. And I gave an 'amen' to "Fill." I continue to be amazed by the emotions you invoke with just one sentence, both in your MI and Tin Man pieces.
Zaedah chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
See, I told you your awesomeness outshined my pitiful attempts. You had me from the get-go but...

17. Second : She isn’t going to be his first love or even his first wife, but Natalie is determined to be his last of both.

If there is a bigger NatCon shipper currently breathing Earth's oxygen, I haven't met them. So this ranks a ~SQUEE~ on Zaedah's Happy-O-Meter. So if one wished to partake in the prompts, are we using the same words you've chosen to keep a rhythm going? Just checking...
Dr Whatsit chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
My hat goes off to you. I've been working on one of these for weeks, and it's impossible to realize how hard it is to write 'one' sentence until you try. Yours were all great, I love how you distributed between the characters. I want more soon, in any written form.
Zaedah chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Sorry I'm a little late but...

Lovely. I loved the exploration of these two fellas engaging in some throwback mission and enjoying it. Despite the mess around them and the lives hanging in the balance, it fits that Connor and Powell would have found a bit of gung-ho adrenelin-rushing fun in the activity. Poor Miles, missing out yet again!

Keep'um coming girlfriend, now that you've got all those shiny disks and all!
T'PeeJ chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Never seen the show, but seen lots of screen caps. Loved you're story.
Dr Whatsit chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Brava! This was a wonderful little piece, I like how you showed Frank and Stephen's friendship...and how they enjoyed taking the medication. Write more soon!