Reviews for Running To You
Keira tetsu chapter 23 . 3/23
That was amazing loved it
Libby8980 chapter 23 . 1/7
OH NO IT ENDED! This is sooo cute! Big happy family! Yay!
Libby8980 chapter 6 . 1/3
Sweetest chapter EVER! Zelda, write down the the color for love just know you'll see it soon.
Libby8980 chapter 1 . 1/2
This is getting interesting... I will read on
radicalnation chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
First of all, LZ, I would like to thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of FanFiction. When one of my friends first made me read this story, I expected some gooey rendition of a scene of one of the LOZ games. But instead, I was given a true master class in writing. The characters were very well fleshed-out, and the overall plot was extremely gripping. The final fight was quite intense, and was worth the wait. I never could have imagined how much creativity people have about video game characters! It's inspiring and very interesting. Finally, I would like to say that your dedication and effort on this novel were wonderful. Thank you for sending me on this adventure.
-RN
DarkLucario2 chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
I freaking loved everything possible about this story! Excellently fabulously superb job!
Total Romance Fan chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Oops forgot to review xD

I love love LOVE this story! Omigoodness it's absolutely amazing, and is definitely one of my favorite Fanficts here! I hope you write more stories and would love to read them, I'm pretty sure most people here would love that too. Good luck and thank you for sharing this story with us :D
Total Romance Fan chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
:D I can't stop smiling! This is so adorable! I'm so glad that it's their babies and not... His :D
Skyward-Girl chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
One if my all time favourite Zelda fanfictions. I found not around 3 years ago, read it all and loves it but since it hadn't updated for a while I forgot about it for a while. When I got back into reading fanfics(the last year or 2) I remembered reading this one zelda fanfic where link was a wizard... Forgot the name tho! I looked for so long and then found it, re read and and re-fell in love with it! Once again, amazingly written, and amazing story. I love it!
Triforce Thief chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
That was amazing and it was about time the chapter was updated. sorry for sounding mean it just your such an amazing writer and keep writing my friend and live your life to the fullest. Cute chapter now I'm going to think on what to do with my life now...
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
well after reading the first chapter i will say it is interesting, but it is also impractical, why didn't zelda say anything to her father, although if she did and it worked i guess it wouldn't make for a good story, but its still a great story
GO ZeldaXLink chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
Thank you for finishing this story and also responding to my message. Good luck in your writing career.
xyzLinkXZeldaxyz chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
I was literally seconds away from giving up on this series, but thank god i decided to check on it one more time
great series, it may have taken 6 years to finish, but you did a great job
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
Well done. I'm sad to see this end.-Shadow
TouyaGuren chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
Amazing! :D you really changed everything starting 1 to 23 i thought its going to be a total drama story within a modern timeline but changed it gave more suspence to it! :)
hope to see you more in your future stories :D