Reviews for Running To You
Amy of the Green Gables chapter 23 . 1/4
Hi there!

I wanted to point out something I noted in the story: in the very last chapter, Link and Zelda talked as if their children would eventually die of old age, but when they first discovered that she was pregnant Link specifically said his blood should be enough to make them immortal, because immortality was a very powerful magic and all that stuff.
Besides this incongruence, there were times somethings didn't make much sense to me in the plot. For example: why was it so important for Zelda to return to her house whereshe was living with a maniac? I wouldn't put myself in this position if I could help it, so why would Link, who was supposedly trying to help, do so? It didn't sit well with me.
In any case I liked your story. Link and Zelda's relationship was very cute and fluffy, and the wizards thing was really cool. Between the two of us, superpowers are awesome.

Best wishes,
A
luisAM21 chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
well I thought that Link will return to a mortal for a second
luisAM21 chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
THE FIERCE DEITY WAS THE MOST OP MASK OF ALL TIME IN MAJORAS MASK! IT IS MY FAVORITE MASK!
PRINCESS PRECHES chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Love ur story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Plot twist? I do not know. Hmmmmmmm... *thinking deeply*
ReaderFromHyrule chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
This was really good, it got a bit boring around the pregnancy but it got interesting again soon after that.
I don't really know what to say other than that and that of all the stories on this site, I'm glad that I chose this one to listen to (via TextToSpeech on my phone)

The ending felt a bit rushed though
ReaderFromHyrule chapter 23 . 6/14/2015
Haven't read it yet, just copying it over to my TTS reader, but I saw a A/N asking for a review that said good job, so here you are:
Good Job writing a 120k word story
Keira tetsu chapter 23 . 3/23/2015
That was amazing loved it
Libby8980 chapter 23 . 1/7/2015
OH NO IT ENDED! This is sooo cute! Big happy family! Yay!
Libby8980 chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
Sweetest chapter EVER! Zelda, write down the the color for love just know you'll see it soon.
Libby8980 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This is getting interesting... I will read on
radicalnation chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
First of all, LZ, I would like to thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of FanFiction. When one of my friends first made me read this story, I expected some gooey rendition of a scene of one of the LOZ games. But instead, I was given a true master class in writing. The characters were very well fleshed-out, and the overall plot was extremely gripping. The final fight was quite intense, and was worth the wait. I never could have imagined how much creativity people have about video game characters! It's inspiring and very interesting. Finally, I would like to say that your dedication and effort on this novel were wonderful. Thank you for sending me on this adventure.
-RN
DarkLucario2 chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
I freaking loved everything possible about this story! Excellently fabulously superb job!
Total Romance Fan chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Oops forgot to review xD

I love love LOVE this story! Omigoodness it's absolutely amazing, and is definitely one of my favorite Fanficts here! I hope you write more stories and would love to read them, I'm pretty sure most people here would love that too. Good luck and thank you for sharing this story with us :D
Total Romance Fan chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
:D I can't stop smiling! This is so adorable! I'm so glad that it's their babies and not... His :D