Reviews for Illuminated
Xcherokee chapter 3 . 7/7
Now this was a freaking good sequel.
HPForever24 chapter 1 . 6/29
LOVE THIS! It was anxiety in a really really fun way!
These was funny and sweet and just filled with unbearable cuteness that I just couldn't take!
I really like the way you potrayed those too. Oh and sex...the sex was pure gold. Good job!
saoyedaoez01 chapter 3 . 6/19
Gotcha! Lol. How cute! Loved it and “Blindsided” as well. “Blindsided” was my 3rd reread last month. I think my first and second read was last year 2017 when I discovered Dramione in March. Sorry. I didn’t leave a review the first 2 times. I didn’t know about these reviews and comments even though I saw it at the bottom of every chapter. Anyway, thanks for sharing. You’re amazing. Looking forward to reading your other works.
Arandomprincess chapter 1 . 5/23
OH MY GOD THERE'S A SEQUEL I LOVE U ALREADY
nance chapter 3 . 5/4
seriously, the plot was simply amazing. 5 stars. :D
tessiya chapter 3 . 4/13
The ending was just perfect.
Calindy chapter 3 . 3/22
Keep rereading. Obviously love love and love!
cshen.julienne chapter 3 . 3/17
I absolutely love your story! I adore it! It's brilliantly written and expressed. Wow.
L chapter 3 . 3/3
Excellent short fanfiction :') thank you! Your writing is on point i would love to read stories of you not just about sex . It must be something
Very fun little story!
Tessa594 chapter 3 . 1/2
Lol I knew it! Knew it was the firewhiskey he traded for in the beginning. Sneaky Draco. Loved this so much. After reading that wonderful one-shot I decide to check out your other stories and there is a continuous of it! It made me so happy. And it was so good I was actually giddy while reading it. Wonderful story!
kikidorn chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
I Love this story. Thank you for sharing.
Alexis chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
I really love your writing! I have one question though: what was Hermione's reaction when he told her that there never was any love potion?
Mrs.Voldie chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Honestly, I feel like I want to FORCE you to write AT LEAST another part/chapter. There's still loose ends that needed to be tied! I thought they both going to get the job, going through many happy times together before they get married. Maybe Draco would become peasants but took it with stride becuase he has Hermione by his side. Aaaaarrrggghhh! If only I could write (in English) properly, I would continue this story!
But I , too, have to admit that you have my utmost respect, Sarah...with this fic I put you up there with my most favorite fanfic author ever (like Akasha the Kitty, Bex-chan, and some few others)!
Thank you so so so much for this BRILLIANT little story...I love it so much! It's definitely worth the 3 years wait! X-D