Reviews for Illuminated
danydanybb chapter 1 . 10/6
Loooved it:)
malugargula chapter 3 . 9/30
Absolutely amazing
I'm so happy there was a sequel :)
Great sequel.
MonJoh chapter 3 . 9/6
I enjoyed this story. Kudos for not writing a sequel until you had a story you wanted to write.
hxgwxtrs chapter 1 . 9/6
Oh my Merlin I totally knew the ending!
MotekElm chapter 3 . 9/4
great ending
In Dreams chapter 3 . 8/30
Oh my gosh that ending! This was absolutely brilliant and a wonderful conclusion to Blindsided. Loved loved it so much and I love the way you wrote them both and the classic golden banter. Draco's pickup lines were hilarious! Great work!
SkeeterBeetle chapter 3 . 8/30
I knew it! I knew it! What an awesome storyI really love your style of writing, it's beautiful. I was surprised H would be so alright with the idea of being under a spell for the rest of her life. It's cute in the end because there turns out to be nothing, but up until that point I think she's a bit out of character...
habababa chapter 3 . 8/10
He used her first nameit's deep love already. The part with house elf AWWWWW 3 and the last thing I KNEW IT! True love!
habababa chapter 2 . 8/10
Their chemistry is killing me. Draco is so asshole and so cute at the same time! It's making me dizzy xd The ending... WOAH I didn't see that coming
habababa chapter 1 . 8/10
HE FANCY HER and his confession was so hot and adorable! It's placebo I'm 99% sure xd But can't wait to read rest!
KnellaLuna chapter 3 . 8/8
THE END! I LOVED IT! I would love to see their life after Hogwarts if your muse strikes again!
lenb chapter 1 . 8/2