Reviews for Illuminated
BRUH PT.2 chapter 3 . 9/13
BITCH THAT WAS GENIUS MY JAW DROPPED
imaeonian chapter 3 . 8/18
OH MY GOOOOD I LOVE THIS! the perfect sequel, honestly!
IsileeTandem chapter 3 . 7/29
wow shit
AvatarExperimentalMe chapter 3 . 7/17
Yay! Thrilling!
giggic17 chapter 3 . 7/15
I FREAKING LOOOOOOOOOVED THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Arghhhh i wish all the sexy fics i read werr as well done as this. Uggggh so good!
I assumed that there would be no love-potion. But I can't really understand why hermione got so obsessed with Draco. I wished that there would have been a potion which had worn of after two days and after that she just got used to it and loved him. But it's very well written and I liked it a lot!
GlowDust7501 chapter 3 . 6/15
I suspected that there was no love potion! Ughhh this was so good. I liked it better than the first, actually. Thank you for writing!
EverEilyennn21 chapter 1 . 6/4
This is soo incredible and well-written! Goshhh even though it was kinda predicatable, it was still beautiful. I love every bit of the story!
wow umm the ending was somewhat expected but not this...i am really happy u did a sequel to the story i loveee it

the story lover,
1 Cassiopeia black
Granger Danger 23 chapter 3 . 5/23
I knew it and I still loved it all the same
Shraddha chapter 3 . 5/12
I love this story so much, and you've written it so well! Loved the plot twist at the end of Blindsided (the tinsel), but I have to say the one at the end of this one (the whiskey) is even better! Thank you for writing this :)
mafeg95 chapter 3 . 5/4
Damn I love it so much, so glad you wrote this
mafeg95 chapter 1 . 5/4
Uuuu I love this! I read blindsided a few hours ago and I'm very happy that I found this when I did! I bet that he didn't give her shit though (maybe the firewhiskey that he got) so I'm very excited to read the rest!
PNicoleE chapter 3 . 4/17
ooohhhh! when i gave a review for blindsided, i havent had the chance to check your list of stories so I didnt really expect a sequel. but lo and behold! i am in love with this and with the characters! i am in love with Draco and Hermione as a pair. I think they really are great for one another only if they can get past their animosity. Great writing, even with just 3 chapters. if there was such a thing as super favorite here in FFN, this would get such rating for sure. much love to you!
Brilliant!