Reviews for Illuminated
floweringgarlic chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
So far so good; if you don't mind my asking, why did you never finish it?
JenniferFeng chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
LOVE
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
I knew from the moment he put that potion in her mouth that it was fake, and when I found out about the whiskey thing,I was honestly wasn't surprised,but then the hogsmeade room rumor came up, and I was so confused. Now it makes absolute sense. Its true love and that's all that I've ever wanted with Dramione. And thank god someone has finally decided that Draco hasn't had sex yet eighter along with Hermione so she isn't the only virgin. For that I thank ur stories, best in the whole fandom, wish u the best.
Jewel chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Blindsided was brilliant and amazing and well written and hit all the right spots both story and smut-wise. I honestly didn't think you would've been able to pull off a sequel, but very, very thankful you did! This was lovely. The plot twists and the character development and the sexual tension were all on point. Bravo!
Lemon Drop Thunder chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Is there more? Im addicted to your writing
Ren Mashiro chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
THANK YOU FOR BREAKING DOWN AND DOING A SEQUEL!
Aeralyse chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Scratch what I said in my Blindside comment, I didn't need to make do with re-reading because you angel you wrote a SEQUEL. I suspected the love potion was a placebo, became unsure of my suspicions and then got a little worried but broke out into smiles at the end that it was FIREWHISKEY! Hahaha! What a delightful twist. That explains why Hermiome vaguely recognized the taste!
Dracohasmycat chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
One word...
VitaAiur chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
Oh goodness me! That was brilliant! It was wonderfully really, such a marvelous read! It had me teary-eyed because of the happiness this story brought me. This is such a perfect sequel! Wonderfully done! It was such a good continuation to the first one. Oh! I'm so glad you made this! So ridiculously happy and relieved!
Em chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Good Lord - one if the best Dramione fics EVER! So, so bloody wonderful and cute and fuzzy and just ugh. Perfect.
Kitalphrii chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
Beyond amazing! I loved it and am so glad you decided to write a sequel ]
Kitalphrii chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I'm so happy to find out there is a sequel! I loved your other story and was rereading it again today. I randomly decided to look for a sequel and am beyond happy to find one. Thank you so much for writing this, I'm sure it's amazing ]
Nyma chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Lol again Draco is so awesome!
LycorisRose chapter 3 . 9/18/2016