Reviews for Illuminated
kattkasten chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING MERIGHT NOW OMG.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
Am I the only one who's still pissed about Draco getting the job and not Hermione?
LeMongoose chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Amazing..really really amazing beautiful story. Great decision in making a sequel although the ending in the first part totally took me by surprise whereas here I kinda expected it but still enjoyed it so so much. Great job! Keep'em coming!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
I just love the "love potion - antidote" metaphor.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
YES! PART 2! WOOH THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Wow. I used to hate sequels but this one is absolutely brilliant. Thank you!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
This was an absolutely wonderful three shot. Thank so much!
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Hahahahaha Draco
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
I flipping knew there wasn't a love potion. Because one, consent issues. Love potions really stress me out because it is rape with the use of a love potion (eg tom riddle's dad). And two, it would be way cuter if there wasn't one. Like she'd think it was because of a love potion but it was just her own feelings. I bloody knew it. Thank you for the story and not making it non-consensual. I breathed out a really really big sigh of relief there.
berrydelice17 chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
The ending is so good, oh my. Aaaarggggghhh make some more please
slytherhiss chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
wel that was worth it. i'm supposed to be sleeping but wow just wow. bloody brilliant one this is
Makky2020 chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Thank god I decided to search if Blindsided had a sequel! I wish the end of this story was more elaborated... with her reaction... and friends reactions... But it was a delightful story, thank you very much! More please! :D
muffinbeliever chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
I KNEW IT HAHAHAHAHA YESS I FEEL SO SMART. YESSSSSSS
wisecrackerme chapter 3 . 4/22/2016
Found it! you're incredibly awesome for a brilliant continuation :D THANK YOU!
bellstar28 chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
Oh my gawd I loved that!
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »