Reviews for Illuminated
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Yayy! A sequel to Blind-sided! You have no idea how happy I am to see this. :D
narcissalockhart chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Awww this was heart warming and I absolutely loved it. Adored how hopeless Draco and how in love Hermione was. Although at some point because of Draco's mischievous smiles and all, I thought there was no love potion I am so glad it ended that way. It was witty, funny and really sweet. Congrats.!
JoinTheDarkSideOfMagic chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVED IT!
imjustfierce chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
awwww. this was so sweet. even though i had a feeling it would end like that, i still loved the story. it's so cute x
nightshade chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Smooth, draco. Smooth.
TheChocolateCinnaminion chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
TWIST
I loved it. Amazing work.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Lol. Saw the sequel and quickly read it. Haha adorable that is
ItsNatalie chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
wow what an ending!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
This was beautiful, sexy, sweet, PERFECT You wrote this story almost 7 years ago, I can 't believe I just found it ...
SIM99 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
...Draco, you crafty, sex-oozing, son-of-a-biatch, Slytherin you. By the way, how do you keep doing that? I should have totally figured it out, after the tinsel last time, but I had no freaking clue about the whiskey! ...Am I just gullible?
Jacob Malfoy chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
omg this story was amazing
Chryslovesand chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
This story made me fall in love with Draco all over again! Great job!
IamSamamI chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
xD lol well guys whiskey is key.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
... I cannot explain how amazing that was. Just the entire plot and your writing is great. I loved it so much. I wish you wrote real books so I could buy them :3
TheWallsWeBreakThrough chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
OH YES! I KNEW IT! That final line... Evil Draco ;) Amazing. Perfect. I have no more words.
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »